An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-19-2022, 03:23 PM

After the last raid, Gil still stuck with the pirates. He had been working his way around and Sparrow thought to pick his brain a little on some things. In actuality is was a form of test, poking and prodding to see where he fit in and what his goals were. If he was still interested, Sparrow could think of a good use for him, if he'd accept it. Though it might mean being somewhat busier, with great sins came great responsibilities and all that. As she padded around, Sparrow called for the man, sitting on the sore where she knew no one else would be able to get into earshot without being spotted.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (870)

An icon representing the specialty Gambler Gambler

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
03-20-2022, 10:57 AM

He was off doing whatever pirates did during the day. Not so much a drinker as some of the others, but an occasional swig here and there never hurt. Tending to spend most of his time prowling the beach hunting whatever prey came his way, he was surprised to hear the call from Sparrow. Lifting his head with ears turned from his latest catch, the mottled man began making his way to the secluded area. More curious than he had felt in a while, he wondered what it could be for. His effort during the raid had been less than he expected but maintained his dignity enough to want to try again. Coming to sit beside his Pirate King, he glanced over to her with a quirked brow. "I fancy you didn't call me over to this secluded part to woo me into bed," Gil joked with a growing grin on his lips.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
04-02-2022, 12:15 PM
Gil answered and came to settle beside Sparrow, joking that she didn't call him just to woo him to bed. Sparrow scoffed, "Sorry, I think my interest lean the other way, unless there's something you need to tell me." She pretended to eye him suspiciously. Eventually she turned with a sigh, "Unfortunately, this is somewhat official business. Did I ever tell you about the Sins and Virtues of the pirates?" She wasn't sure if she had snuck it in here or there. If she had, then she could jump to the next part, but if not, it wasn't a huge deal to explain. "I should probably work on my onboarding- they're kinda a big deal to the Original Pirates, but they hadn't been as much for us until recently."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
04-09-2022, 09:07 AM

Gil smirked as he usually did when he was around Sparrow. He did enjoy her light and fun attitude about all sorts and yanking her chain was a plus. Though, he did notice her pretend suspicious stare and that sent a chill down his spine. Had Modesty mentioned anything to their leader? That sort of conversation would be better saved for later. Especially so as Sparrow wound into the conversation about Sins and Virtues. Business talk with him? Curiouser now, Gil listened intently with yellow eyes watching her. "I perhaps have heard mention, but I do not know the full sordid story," he replies as he looks back out to watch the waves lap against the shore. "I'm all ears," the rough and tumble man adds on as he tries his best to hold back his questions.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

04-17-2022, 04:21 PM
The pretend suspicious glance was supposed to insinuate that Gil was ACTUA:LY a woman pretending to be a man- thus being exactly where Sparrow's interests leaned, but he seemed to take it a little more seriously than she meant- she made a note to dial back the suspicious glances.

So he had not heard all about the pirates and the sins and virtues. Sparrow settled comfortably, stretching her full length before she began, "So a long ass time ago when my father left Boreas and Auster entirely..." She began, recounting in an elaborate monologue the somewhat mundane details of who the old pirates were and hw they fit in to sins and saints (virtues). She debated on changing the name to saints, but that was left till the end. "... And then he came back here and pretty much immediately knocked up my mother, thus becoming trapped once more in Boreas while the other pirates continue their tirade with his first son- my older half-brother, I guess- as the new king."

After that, Sparrow lapsed into silence for a moment mostly to swallow aware the soreness in her vocal chords from talking at such length. "So, knowing that- I hope you remembered it all because the quiz is next week- I was wondering two things. One, should we call the virtues saints since saints and sinners sounds cooler? And two-" Sparrow turned this time to face Gil, since this was the actual reason she called him here, "Would you like to become one of my sins?"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
04-22-2022, 08:56 PM

Okay so maybe Gil wasn't as smart as he thought he was. Or he was just oblivious to obvious signals and expressions. He could blame it on the lack of socializing he'd had in the past. But he was with the pirates now and he would slowly learn how to pick up on these queues. Thankful that Sparrow was at least patient with how big of an imbecile he could be, Gil let out a whoosh of a breath as she swung into her tale.

Listening as intently as he could to the sordid story of how the pirates originated, he would nod at the appropriate moments and let out a quiet hum during the interesting parts. Their history surely did not lack in details and drama. At last, he cracked a smile before his yellow eyes widened in surprise. Turning to glance at his Pirate King, he was speechless for a few moments. "Does the quiz determine if I become a Sin or not?" Gil joked, only capable of being able to say something while his brain sorted out what she really had asked him.

Taking his own silent moment to mull over the proposition, he finally gave a firm nod. "I agree that Saints does sound better and I would be more than appreciative to become one of your Sins," his deepened tone was serious and grateful at the same time. There were no words to describe how excited he was on the inside to finally have a real purpose and position in life.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

04-24-2022, 04:10 PM
After the story, Gil asked if his answers to Sparrow's 'quiz' would would contribute to him getting to be a Sin. Sparrow nodded, "Of course, she answered as if it was the only answer in the world. He agreed that saints did, in fact, sound cooler, and that he would be happy to become one of the sins. Sparrow let out a sigh of relief- half comical, half serious since the last person she asked was... well... Hanako, and everyone knew how that turned out for her. Sparrow turned her attention back to the man at hand and nodded, "Cool, great," she said, composing herself from her own excitement. "Do you uhh... have a preference? I have an idea, but being a sin is somewhat personal, so I thought I should ask."

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
04-29-2022, 07:11 AM

The emotions that rolled over him were blatantly obvious. Holding back the giddy childish smile he wanted to show, he waited for Sparrow to collect herself. Celebrating could be done later with Modesty, indeed. Gil felt pride. It was the only word he could think of as she asked the question of what Sin he would want to be. Mulling over the other options, he brought a paw up to tap his chin.

Lust wasn't him, he only ever lusted over violence and the girl, but it was more than contained compared to others. He'd never been the type to whore himself out. One might think on the outside he would be greed, but he really didn't care to take from others. Envy was not much his thing either as he never envied others or anything in life. Wrath? Possibly, but he had softened after the Long Night and couldn't consider himself that harsh anymore. He'd never been sloth-like in his life before, always on the move and ready to go. And Gluttony? Indulging in too much was never good for anyone.

That left one last Sin to pick. Pride. It was simple and almost not even a Sin, but he took it seriously and would choose his own pride over anyone. Finally, he let out a small smile. "If we're on the same track here, I believe Pride would be a good choice," his eyes turned to Sparrow then to see what her thoughts were.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

04-29-2022, 01:59 PM
Gil ran through a few emotions, but all seemed to be good and eager which was good. No, he wasn't going to give her a wishy washy answer and disappear into some other's arms then do a 180 on the life they'd built together- not that she was still salty.

Ok, maybe she was.

How could the ocean ever become unsalted? Sparrow, was like that, she thought. Vast and full of things that didn't make sense like jellyfish and being salty. But maybe that wasn't a good correlation in retrospect.

As Gil thought about what sin he could be, Sparrow brought her thoughts back to him. He named the sin she'd already been thinking and she nodded firmly. "Perfect! Exactly what I was thinking- and I mean that in the best way." She attempted to bump shoulders with him. "We can throw a party for it sometime and announce it- maybe it'll motivate the others. You wanna do it, or me?"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
05-17-2022, 09:13 PM

The hearty shoulder bump Sparrow tossed his way made him chuckle. Returning her shoulder bump with one of his own, he glanced over at her with sparkling eyes. Party, huh? Bringing a paw up to tap a toe on his chin, he pretended to think about it for a moment. There was no question about whether he wanted the party or not, but more so if he wanted to host it. Hm, that was a good question. "Ya know, since I haven't spent much time with the others, why don't you start it and then I'll take the lead? Maybe it'll help them warm up," he let it sink it for a moment before being unable to resist the growing smile on his lips. Gil was beyond excited about his promotion.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

05-23-2022, 09:39 PM
Gil accepted her platonic affections and returned with some of his own. He deliberated that she should probably start the party since he wasn't as familiar with everyone as she was. He said then maybe he'd take the lead, maybe it would help them warm up to the idea. Sparrow nodded, "Okay, sounds good," she said somewhat seriously. Of course, she had every intention of planning this to be a good party, but that didn't mean she had to stay serious while she did it. "So, what kind of party? Bonfire? Hunt?" She leaned in closer, dropping her voice to a whisper, "Orgy?"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (870)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
06-01-2022, 08:46 AM

Gilgamesh regarded Sparrow as she leaned in close to whisper. A hearty laugh left his lips as he looked at her. "I don't know if Modesty would approve of that," he teased with a smirk on his face. "A hunt does sound like a good option unless the crew is already too drunk to function," more teasing as he winked in her direction. "Maybe it'll be good for them to get the blood flowing," the wrinkles around his eyes creased more as he felt the warmth of companionship and belonging. For once, he was a part of something bigger than himself.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

06-05-2022, 07:39 PM
Gil laughed and mentioned that he wasn't sure Modesty would approve of an Orgy. Sparrow rolled her eyes, "Well, she's allowed to participate too," she said as if that was the only possible problem with the scenario. She left her smile on so that he would know she was, in fact, still joking. It was his party, besides, with so many family members, things with too many relations were always a risk. He suggested a hunt if the group wasn't too drunk and Sparrow shrugged, "Maybe we hunt first, then drink. I'm sure Friar will even sing you a ballad in your honor." He was right, it would be good to get the blood flowng.

"Well, my uncle in Fireside asked to speak recently, so I need to see what's up there. After that, we can plan your party, alright?"