Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
03-21-2022, 03:48 PM

It was about time she reached out to the youth of the pack, time to try and give them the tools they needed to actually succeed. The pale alpha moved through the nook, the silver light of the moon coloring the trees in pale light. She selected a nice mostly open space and then tipped her head back calling for the yearlings of the pack, her own children, and her cousins. She wouldn't force anyone to leave but if they wished to go and learn it would be a chance for them.

Recluse settled onto her haunches and waited. She expected all of them to show up, the only wolf who would be excused would be Misery who was already in Abaven on his own mission.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Deadline: March 29th, all yearlings are required for this meeting, with the exception of Misery.
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Sorcerer

Loner

Advanced Fighter (100)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Gay (MLM)Pride - PansexualThe Ooze ParticipantWinnerSnake Eyes
03-21-2022, 04:21 PM

Ceres was in his den taking care of his poisonous plant garden, one he had fenced so no dummies would come in. This was his stores for learning about poisons. No one could teach him here so he had to learn by himself. But it became funnier with the months. He learned to fend for himself quite well, absent parenthood being the mane cause. Or that was what he thought. But with Recluse's call he left what he was doing to rush to her presence. Finding here there. "Cousin Recluse." He muttered as he sat down in silence. Curious to hear what she had to say, whatever it was he was sure would be good.

"talk"

Carnage I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Luisiana

03-24-2022, 01:39 PM

Carnage walked the lands silently, her long doe like legs carrying her around the borders. The girl was lost in thought for just a moment before her mothers call rang loud and clear. Withought hesitation Carnage would make her way over towards the meeting, wondering what exactly it was about. As she approached only one other showed up thus far. The girl would remain silent, the faintest of smiles touching her lips towards Sorcerer before she sat alongside, waiting for her other siblings and cousins to show. " What have you got planned Mother?" She would call, her crown tilting to the side, usually she had some sort of plan or activity, were things about to change in Habari?

"text text text"

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
04-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Voodoo fluffed out her fur in moonlight. She took in a deep breath silently making her way to the call of her alpha. Alpha. The word seemed strange, voodoo had always seen Recluse as an authority figure. Someone her mother confided in Voodoo didnt understand until she was older that it meant a lot to her that Recluse let her family be here. But had she ever felt like she belonged to Habari? She hadnt travelled much in her life.

The thoughts whirled but she took a seat. Eyes glancing over her brother for a moment before looking at carnage. She then turned her attention towards Recluse. She kept still and waited patiently.

Veigar

Loner

Advanced Fighter (81)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Nyx

Ooh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipCritical Attack!All Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
04-04-2022, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2022, 04:12 PM by Veigar. Edited 1 time in total.)
Veigar had been managing just fine on his own, even with his progressively worsening sight. The decline was slow enough that it was hard to notice the steady decline, but he knew it hadn't yet reached a plateau. Even up close now faces were beginning to grow blurry no matter how hard he tried to squint, and making out more than vague shapes from a distance was nearly impossible. He was adjusting, but avoiding being around too many wolves had been his safe haven. But it seemed today he couldn't avoid it. Recluse's call ran out through the night and he roused awake, trying to shake the sleep from his eyes as he headed to the clearing and tried to take note of who was here so far. Finally he turned to recline on his haunches and face Recluse, waiting for whatever she had to share with them.

Veigar is completely blind; his eyes are a hazy shade of pale yellow, though he tries his best to hide this fact.
His saliva also glows a faint shade of neon green since the Ooze event.

Kali

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
04-12-2022, 01:06 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2022, 01:07 PM by Kali. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kali hadn’t been expecting the call that came from her mother as she was doing her daily rounds of the border. She knew every plant and every bump like a close friend, one that she was far too close to. She loved her territory and her members, after all they would be hers one day, but sometimes she wanted a little more excitement.

The chocolate girl arrived, pressing her nose to her mother’s cheek in an affectionate manner before she settled in with her cousins, her bicolored gaze curious as to what this would be about. It wasn’t often anymore that she was left in the dark.

"Kali Klein"

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-02-2022, 11:20 PM

Soon enough the youth of the pack would arrive, her son Wendigo was deeply sick and so he was not expected to arrive. With her daughter the last to show the woman idly wondered if maybe the new children might help to push her two girls to work harder, if not they may just find themselves surpassed by their younger siblings. Only time would tell, but for now she had another matter to share.

”Thank you for coming.” She said, a smile on her face, though it was not the soft motherly look she often took with her own children she was obviously not putting on the stern alpha mask right this moment. ”I will cut to the chase, our neighbours to the East, Abaven, approached us with news that are switching their focus to provide a space for schooling.” Recluse tossed a glance at Kali, who'd been there for that meeting with the Abaven headmistress. ”I mean only to pass this information along to all of you, I have come to the decision that if any of you wish to go for training that may be missing here you need only talk to me, I cannot for obvious reasons, let every wolf who wishes to go do so at once but I do not plan to bar anyone from seeking knowledge if that is what they wish.” And there it was, now the ball was in their courts.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
05-16-2022, 12:06 PM
Voodoo had already known about this, though she had told she would give Recluse her answer at this meeting. Why was her heart racing so fast, none of the others seemed eager to leave. Who would? Many of them had been born and raised on these very soils. It was their homeland and Voodoo at least felt that way. However she needed to spread her wings, feel the world around her. Who was she and did she even deserve happiness.

She stood up and looked directly at Recluse giving a shy smile. Her heart twisted a little and she felt like crying but she wouldnt. "I want to go." she admitted. "Im curious as to what Abaven can teach me. Although im hoping it wont be permanent and after my schooling I can return to Habari." she wanted to know that she would be welcome was all.