gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-04-2022, 07:47 AM
The journey continued, Venom wasn’t going to remain a hermit for the rest of her life. She had begun to see the world and she wasn’t going to stop so soon. Her husband leaving had been the catalyst she needed to truly live and that included knowing the world around her better. As Empress she had a duty to know the terra that surrounded her and even more know the layout of the world she lived in. As she went Venom was discovering the unique lands that were at her toe tips as well as the wolves that populated Boreas.

This island was nowhere near as lush and beautiful as the last that she had explored with Duchess. However despite the dead and dying foliage it remained a green hue. Venom couldn’t begin to imagine why the lands here were green but perhaps she could find out.

"Venom"

[Image: ven-sig.png]

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
04-11-2022, 07:34 AM
Her paws walked over the western island, she actually hadn’t been west really at all just passing by more central of Boreas when coming from Auster. But now here she was in these barren lands.

Her paws beside Venom, she just looked around at their surroundings silently, somehow trees had sprouted here even if they were dead, and the surface of the sands jutted out stony in some places. They made their way to the shores that faced the mainland. "I’ve actually never been here before." She mentioned maybe even with a small smile. There seemed to be a first time for everything, she couldn’t explain the terrain and habitants of the dead island this time.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
04-11-2022, 08:38 AM
Venom really should have seen these lands before now. She didn’t like to think about it but middle age was right around the corner and all she knew was Ashen. An Empress should have a much better understanding of the world than her own backyard. So she went. It was kind of nice having Duchess beside her as they went. The woman was mostly quiet and didn’t press so she made exploring easy. White gloved paws continued down the green stained coast as they experienced the sparse and dying life around them.

Duchess admitted that she hadn’t been here before either. "Well, that’s one thing in common.” Venom continued onward, her sunset eyes cast around them as she looked the dead trees up and down. "I wonder if there is a connection between the unnatural green of the earth and the death around us.”

"Venom"

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-05-2022, 08:20 PM
Duchess still silently looked at the sands around them, her gaze moving from the shore to the sky and then inland. She took in what Venom suggested, and she paused for a moment by a puddle of the ocean water that had been washed up during the high tide.

The water smelled deep of copper, and she noticed that it lingered in the sands as well. She wouldn't have known that the copper could corrupt an entire island but she could agree to what Venom had thought. "I don't suggest ingesting anything while we are here." She commented before continuing the walk over the emerald shores. "I don't suppose there's much else to see on a dead island." Maybe they should start to head back after they walked to the end of the main shoreline.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

05-06-2022, 06:32 AM
These lands were hard to stomach, an island with nothing but death and despair was not the place for the emotionally weak Empress. She could hide her inner turmoil easily enough but she could feel the tug in the corner of her eyes as she looked at the struggling plants life and the desolation around them. The greenish orange tints were like poison reaching through the ground and the trunks of the dead and dying trees.

Duch’s words disrupted her thoughts, she warned there would be repercussions if either of them tried to take a drink or find a bite to eat here and Venom couldn’t argue. "No, I don’t believe there is.” Venom concurred softly as the pair of them arrived at the end of the island. She didn’t regret coming here, and would keep it in mind just in case there really was something she could find use here for.

"Venom"