An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-14-2022, 04:51 PM

Azure kept his attention on his father as he examined the woman and heard her tale. Sirius' command had brought a familiar frustration to the co-alpha, but he nodded briskly in reply. "I'll take care of it." The group's whereabouts were already known to him, though he doubted they'd move on the Armada once they discovered the slaver had vanished. As annoying as it was to be commanded in front of his new slave, Az supposed it benefited him that Sirius would not be going out himself to investigate.

Lyre's final comment brought another nod from the man, though he remained out of the conversation. Turning his chunk of meat over between his claws, he feigned indifference. "This one is less promising a soldier than the last." He acknowledged, addressing his father once more. "Though I couldn't let her slip through my paws. Hanako has been different - withdrawn - since the Long Night, I'm hoping that having some help around the den might pull her out of it." Azure was well aware that his task had been to acquire a trainable slave, one who could one day fight on behalf of the Armada. Lyre may have been a far cry from what Sirius was expecting, but Azure's explanation was rooted in honesty; surely Seer could see that the woman needed help.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-14-2022, 05:03 PM
The Warlord nodded at his son, knowing Azure would see to it. Azure had opened them up to consequences with his actions, it would benefit him to look at the best angles to keep the Armada out of any resulting storm. As for the girl - She gave the Warlord her story, speaking of a previous master, a search for another, and the wolf that had thought to abuse her. Azure had claimed her, and she belonged to the Armada now.

“You’ll find Armada harsh, but fair. Pull your weight, take opportunities given to you to learn, and you’ll do alright Lyre.” He said, watching a moment as she ate. She looked as if she knew what it was like to miss meals. He nodded in agreement as Azure spoke. “She’ll have to learn to fight regardless. Self defence, at the least. She can learn to be a caregiver, her primary responsibilities will be your family, placing her directly under your responsibility.” He said to his son. If Azure hadn’t been the one to save her, he would have taken a more invested interest in her welfare, but perhaps this was a good thing. Zee never seemed happy when he tried to bring home a handmaiden.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Lyre

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2022, 06:24 PM

If Lyre had the capacity to laugh, she very well may have. Sirius informed her that the Armada was harsh. He had no idea of her true upbringing; the things that she'd gone through; the things that she'd had to endure. Instead of laughing, the striped woman merely nodded in agreement. Of course she would work hard. Lyre was a servant. She didn't know any other way to live.

Sirius then began speaking to Azure and the way that he spoke to her new master slightly bothered the woman. Were they not both kings in this place? Why then was Sirius dictating to Azure? Perhaps he'd been incorrect when telling her about his position? It wasn't something that Lyre would think too much over. It wasn't her place to do so. No matter what his rank within the Armada, Azure was her master and she would follow him like a king no matter what.

"Lyre"

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-17-2022, 12:33 AM

It was going well, and while Azure could almost feel the respect draining post-command, he saw no sign of it on his slave's slender face. It was almost amusing, seeing as it was the second time he'd acquired a slave, brought it back to his father for approval, and just as swiftly the Warlord had poked at his confidence and devalued his image before the underling. It crossed his mind briefly that perhaps Sirius too had some hunger for power and status within him. The sabered man never seemed to turn down an opportunity to show his son his place. Azure bit back his response to Sirius 'assigning' her to him officially, he was visibly irritated but unwilling to risk this informal meeting derailing and his lies being discovered.

"Harsh but fair, a bit of a contradiction, isn't it?" He mused instead, turning his head back to the striped girl to avoid glaring daggers at his father any longer. "Do you have any experience in combat, Lyre?" Azure doubted as much from the way she was bred and raised, but it was an appropriate question to ask a stranger who you were tasked to train, especially when her history was supposed to be unknown to him.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-17-2022, 12:57 AM
He could feel the heavy regard of Azure on him, and fought the urge to grin. His son still had a lot to learn, and every time he rose in position, he grew to love the leadership and chafed at command. He was a good boy, so long as it didn’t get to his head. “Good job on bringing in the slave. I said we needed more members, and you delivered.” He praised Azure gently. “I hope you settle in well, Lyre. Azure will bring a healer to see to those cuts, and once he knows the foundation of your experience, will work on them.” he nodded his head towards her, and then to Azure, through a little deeper.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at patrols, Azure.” he said, and left them to it. Azure knew the drill by now, he’d settle the girl in, and the Warlord would attempt not to micromanage him too terribly.

"Sirius Fatalis"