An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Critical Hit!Valentines 2020
04-04-2022, 10:27 PM

Mortis wasn’t sure what to think. The Magnus that had been residing in the pack wasn’t the same as the one he had grown up with. His father had told him not to stress the man, and Mortis had taken that to mean to leave him be. Now, how father was instructing him to pack light and travel for a time. Magnus remembered who he was, and the strain of it made him a danger to himself.

With supplies slung over the back of Harper the reindeer, he made his way to Magnus’s den. He lingered for a moment on the threshold, uncertain. Feeling a little like a kid again. Back in the days when he had been shorter than the other wolf. He steeled himself, clearing his throat. “Uncle… Magnus? Do you remember me?” he asked softly

"Mortis Fatalis"

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
04-04-2022, 10:40 PM
CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"

He'd been packing for a good portion of the morning, trying to decide what he wanted to take with him. Once his companions had talked him into taking everything he had, which admittedly wasn't much, with them a soft voice caught the aging mans attention. He turned, smiling weakly at the grown man whom he would always struggle to call anything but a kid, regardless of his size or age.

"Of course, Mortis." He almost started to apologize for forgetting everything, but he knew it was out of his control and there was little use in it. He could only wish that he'd gotten his memories back sooner, for everyones sake, but now was better than never. The dog and hyena grabbed a pack and slung it over their backs before signalling that they were ready to leave whenever. With everything he owned split between the backs of two smaller canines, Magnus sighed in a bit of relief as his gaze found it's way back to Mortis after scanning his den one last time.

"They will be making a trip to Ashen to send a message and meet us near the river." He offered a gentle smile to Mortis as the other canines walked past them and left.
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-04-2022, 11:41 PM

He looked at the wolf before him. His coat and mannerisms had changed, but if he looked for them, he could find pieces of the wolf that had helped to guide his childhood. “Sounds good” he said, as Mag’s two companions slipped by and out. Leaving Mags and Mortis alone for a moment.

At least until the plodding sound of the reindeer announced Harper's presence behind him. The creature prodded Mortis in the butt, encouraging him to move, and he stepped to the side, giving room for Magnus to leave the den. “Was it a big shock?” he asked softly as they began to move away from the den.

"Mortis Fatalis"

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
04-10-2022, 10:55 PM
CODE © SKELLE 2021

Magnus couldn't believe how much Mortis had grown, had changed since he could last remember him before everything new that happened. He wanted to hear all about his life now that he was adult, though he could tell that was probably the last thing he wanted to talk about. Magnus was different, he looked different for one and now he was leaving the second time. He always felt something for the young man, as if he were his own family, but even he knew that family didn't always live in the same place. Sometimes family moves away, but that didn't make them any less family. He wondered if the Armada was even good for the softer Fatalis boy. He could probably use a break, too.

As they left the den, Mortis asked a question he had been anticipating since he arrived. He took a moment to answer, thinking over his words carefully. "It was... but it also felt like I had finally found something that had been missing for so long. Almost like relief." He said, looking over to Mortis as they strolled. It wouldn't take them long to get to the river, but Magnus didn't want to make it a short trip for Mortis' sake. He wanted to spend some time with the young man too, even if he was sent here to babysit him. "Enough about me though, I want to know everything you've been up to!" He tried to lighten the mood a bit, smiling up at the winged boy.

"Speech!"

Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Mortis

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

04-19-2022, 11:07 PM
“Whatever anyone else might think, I’m glad you’ve got your memories back, Magnus” Mortis said, voice filled with honesty. He had missed Magnus, and it had been hard. Scenting and knowing he was around, but not the wolf he had known. It was strange, but also a relief, to have the true Magnus back.

“Me?” Mortis paused as the questions were turned his way. He took a moment, considering what to say. His life had been… well. Not what he had expected it to be. He could dwell on the sadness, like the loss of Malalia, or Hana’s sudden dislike of him. But he found himself instead thinking of Hika. “I found someone…” he said, almost shyly. He didn’t know what Magnus would think of his choice in mate. Certainly he knew his father did not approve.

"Mortis Fatalis"