gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
05-05-2014, 04:58 AM

Dutiron had curled up with Novel in the den and as excitement bubbled away sleep had quickly gripped them. The night had given way to morning all to quickly though and before the man knew it there was sunlight streaming in through the opening. Novel still slept soundly as he opened his mismatched eyes and when the woman didn't stir he chose to venture out alone. Whilst it would have been nicer to explore the lands together, he certainly didn't want to disturb her and instead planned on bringing some sort of meal back for when she did awake. The anticipation of what could happen when they finally found their children had certainly worn her out it seemed, and he would allow her to continue to rest.

Silently he would emerge from the den they'd taken up for the night and glance around the trees. With no real idea which way to go, he continued onwards through the mangroves, keen eyes glancing around to see who he might see. From what had been said and seen last night there were a number of Destruction's residing within Ludicael some familiar faces and others that he hadn't met before. Regardless, he wouldn't mind their company now if any were to appear.

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-05-2014, 05:16 AM

Dhiren Destruction was out and about early that morning. He was eager to get started on an early patrol, but instead, something pulled him towards the mangroves. His mouth was definitely dry, and having the morning breath didn't help his salivary glands, either. Smacking his lips together, he slowly walked through the heavily-laden trees. Beauty was all around him and he didn't want to ruin it.
He had the frame of his mother, which was something he didn't intend on getting when he was conceived. His lanky legs carried him between the thicker spaces of the mangroves, but he didn't care if he was reminded of his slender figure. Despite carrying less weight than his sisters, he was still sculpted with lean muscle and the required fat for the oncoming cold season. Ever since his conversation with Novella, he was grateful to look like his dad. It was the main thing that set him apart.
The desire for something to drink was worse than when he had woken up. In no time at all, he came across the main river that eventually had the trees' miniature streams meet. He lowered his head and immediately began to lap the cold water. Relief was evident in his breathing and gold and silver eyes closed. Ears remained perked as he felt as if someone was watching him. When he opened his eyes, he realized that an older form was not too far off from his current position.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Seren <3

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
05-05-2014, 05:29 AM

Had Dutiron not meant Cherokee once before, over a year ago now, the man probably would have had no idea at all that the dark coloured male was related to him. Aside from that one gold eye placed upon the same side as Dutiron's own there wasn't much at all that could mark the two as being relatives, and that alone was a rather weak connection. It would taken him a moment, though the scent of Destruction was indeed strong upon him and though such a careful thinker, even Dutiron couldn't help but guess that this young man was one of his grandsons.

He continued forwards now, forcing himself to keep calm and pushing away any guilt of the fact that Novel wasn't here to meet their grandson with him and came to a stop a few feet from the other. Now aside from his eyes, there was no connection in appearance that Dutiron shared with Song either, and it was possible that he would be assumed a stranger in the lands even to members of his own family.

"Good morning young man." Dutiron greeted in a friendly manner, a warm smile forming across his muzzle. "You probably don't know me, but my name is Dutiron." It was a logical assumption to make, none of his other grandchildren had heard of him it seemed, something that was a little disheartening to know though would now have to be quickly remedied. "Pardon me for making assumptions, though are you Song and Cherokee's son? I'm Song's father, it would make you my grandson." Whilst it seemed the wolf before him now may understand such relationships anyway, Dutiron would explain all the same, a manner of finishing off his introduction.

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-05-2014, 05:42 AM

As the older male approached, Dhiren rose his head from the water to meet his gaze at a better level. He took in the different colored eyes and a small connection was made. The gold had obviously been passed through the generations and it made Dhiren feel better about keeping that alive. The man proceeded to introduce himself and then assume that he was his grandson. At first, Dhiren was speechless. What could he say to that?
At such a mind block, Dhiren did what he was taught to do as a pup. Slowly, he took a few steps forward between two nearby mangroves to reach the man. His nose began twitching and he sniffed the male's head and cheeks. Destruction scent was evident on the male's coat and he looked him over, silently assessing him, both in his looks and how he held himself. In no time at all, Dhiren looked up to meet his grandfather's gaze. Silently, he confirmed the man's assumption.
"Grandpa..Grandpa Dutiron." He tasted the words in his mouth - now free of stinky morning breath - and he immediately grinned. "Grandpa!" Dhiren didn't hesitate and rushed to the man's personal bubble, happily nuzzling his cheeks and the thick fur of his neck. Quickly, Dhiren took in his scent and made sure to remember it for later. Excitement ran through the young boy's veins as he realized how lucky he was to finally meet the man responsible for his existence. "Gosh, you don't know how much I wanted to meet you when you came in. Aunt Novella told me of you and Grandma Novel arriving yesterday. How have you been?"

Speech,

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
05-05-2014, 06:09 AM

The startled reaction of Dhiren wasn't really much of a surprise, to have some stranger approach you in your own home and begin speaking with you was hardly all that common he imagined, especially not when said stranger then made assumptions about your family and addressed himself as your grandfather. All the same, there wasn't really another way to do it right now, perhaps if Song had been present or gotten the chance to see him first and explain it would have been less shocking though this was the way it'd happened now.

The childlike innocence in which Dhiren approached was rather sweet, and perhaps only proved further that his sudden arrival was a little bit of a shock to the young Destruction. He would calmly take in the scent as well as Dhiren began sniffing him and say nothing else as he let the other fully assess the situation.

A smile broke across his muzzle once more as Dhiren began to address him as 'Grandpa' and found his own grin in the process. His guess had been right then, and now he had the chance to meet another of his grandchildren. Apparently with the surprise out of the way, the young man had now found his voice and chattered away in a far more bubbly manner than the careful way he'd tested 'Grandpa'. It seemed it wasn't too much of a surprise, Novella had apparently already been broadcasting across the pack that they had arrived.

"I am well thank you. I've missed my family though, and its certainly nice to be meeting my grandchildren now." He responded. "Your grandmother is still sleeping right now, though I shall have to make sure she comes to meet you when she's woken up. And what is your name?" In the excitement it seemed he'd forgotten to introduce himself and Dutiron could hardly call him 'grandson' forever.

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-08-2014, 12:06 AM

Dhiren was happy that his grandpa wasn't completely surprised by his reaction. In fact, he was pretty much flattered that he reciprocated. His tail wagged behind him as the older male continued to speak, letting him know that his grandmother was still resting in their occupied den. Dutiron was eager to meet his grandkids, something Dhiren was content with. He could only imagine the reactions his littermates would give their grandpa.
Then, the man asked for his name. Dhiren's excitement dwindled for a minute as he recovered from being so jubilant. "I'm sorry, Grandpa, I forgot in the heat of the moment. I am Dhiren Destruction, firstborn son to Song and Cherokee Destruction." As he was speaking, Dhiren had slowly backed up and gave a courteous bow to his predecessor. "First Apprentice of Ludicael and the wonderful Oracle, who has carried her duties on her shoulders without one complaint." His tail proceeded to wag behind him as he slowly rose to meet his grandfather's eyes. "I'm very proud of what Mama has accomplished."

Speech,

Awesome pic by Seren <3

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
05-08-2014, 02:42 AM

He was a very polite young man Dutiron quickly decided, even amongst all of his excitement he'd introduce himself rather formally and even remember to bow. Dutiron chuckled lightly, merely for the joy of the situation certainly not to intended to tease the boy in anyway. "Well then Dhiren, there is no need for such formalities." Dutiron would point out with a smile, receiving respect wasn't something that had come naturally to the man, he'd grown used to such ways from his time as an alpha though now with his grandson the environment could and should be far more relaxed.

As for this role of first apprentice, though Dutiron had yet to learn the names hierarchy of his daughter's pack, it certainly sounded as though it held some importance to the title. He'd smile softly as the boy complimented his mother on her success here and though he had yet to see truthfully how the pack was doing and being ran, he had faith in his daughter. It helped of course that she had been trained to take such a role from a young age, the pressure of the training may have been too much for her but it was good to see that she'd overcome it, it'd left no lasting damage and now it seemed she was a respected alpha, or Oracle.

"It certainly seems that she has done rather well for herself here." He agreed warmly. "If you're not busy would you care to show me around a little? Afterwards perhaps you can help me get some breakfast for your grandmother, she will hopefully be awake by that time." He would likely had another tour from Song, and it wouldn't surprise him if Novella insisted upon taking the task as well though providing he wasn't disturbing any important first apprentice business that Dhiren might have.

Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
05-22-2014, 01:41 AM

Dhiren's excitement was brimming at the surface, something he was attempting to keep down. He knew if he showed it more than necessary, it wouldn't be a good result for the young man. Instead, he nodded about three times and took a few steps backward. "Yes sir, all of it sounds good to me!" His empty schedule for the morning now had penciled plans of a tour and breakfast. What could be better?
The Cherokee replica took his time to turn and face the mangroves, of which were slowly swaying in the present breeze. His eyes shimmered with excitement as he tried to figure out where to take his grandpa first. "I think we should go through the mangroves first. They are the heart of Ludicael and represent the peace and tranquility that our pack stands for." Slowly, he turned his head to look back at the light brown male. "We don't have to see everything all at once, if you don't want to, Grandpa." He wasn't sure how much energy the older male still retained.

Talk like this

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-01-2014, 09:17 AM

Here now with his excited grandson, Dutiron honestly couldn't help but wonder why on earth he and Novel had left it so long to take a visit, all that built up tension seemed so silly now, why had they worried?. Song had welcomed them, allowed them to stay and so far although they had clearly been shocked the newly discovered family members were being very accepting as well. It filled him with such a warmth and the joy of Dhiren was certainly rubbing off on the ageing man.

"Onwards with the tour then." Dutiron responded with a smile, there certainly hadn't been much time to explore last night and if it wasn't for scent trails, Dutiron honestly wasn't even sure he'd be able to find his way back to the border that his family had welcomed him at last night. Whatever Dhiren thought was best he would be happy to go with. "Lets just see how we go." Dutiron responded simply as he began to follow Dhiren's lead. His energy was certainly depleting quicker these days but the man was sure a stroll around the pack lands wouldn't be difficult for him. Perhaps though it would be nice to save some of the tour for when Novel was at his side again.