Ellis

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2014, 06:27 PM

"Go and Wander." Said my heart.

...and so I would wander.
The land around her was quiet as the young woman padded on, ears up to catch even the slightest sound of the world around her. One ear faced ahead, and the other face her surroundings, paws leading her onward. Her tail would swish lightly behind her as she walked on, teal-green eyes scanning the thicket she walked through. Her pawsteps were light, hopefully not to attract any others... But one could never be too sure. Even with the lavender she had been using to try to hide the scent of her heat she was sure the strong scent might still reach others...

When the woman came to a stop she was looking towards the direction of the Moontouched Cliffs. The femme would give a sigh, looking back towards the thicket she had been wandering through. Some time out of Fontamo Bay was needed every now and then she supposed... So here she was. The femme would let out a soft sigh as she looked skyward, at the light colors left by the setting sun in the west. She would sit, ears still up and listening as she relaxed for the moment. Just a little journey away from home was needed now and then she supposed.

"Speech"
"Settle down." Said my heart.

...and so here it was I would settle down.