An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-01-2022, 10:17 PM

Basilisk had finally heard yearling, and was given more freedom. He tried to run wild with it, but he did plan to leave the pack for a few days. Explore, and get a feel for his freedom. Setting out from the Armada, he headed North, with his companions trailing behind him.

He found the stream pretty quickly, and crossed the rushing water. Mindful not to lose his step and let it sweep him away. The overly large boy felt light on his paws, exerted and energetic for what the day would bring.

He caught the scent of pack in time to keep himself from crossing the borders. Stopping near the scent marking, and taking in a deep scent. Habari, right? He knew of them from his lessons. They were allies with the pack. He eyed the border with curiosity as he stepped cautiously around it.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-01-2022, 11:41 PM
Code © Skelle 2022 | Art © Fox 2022

"Speech!"

Widow had done her best not to leave the protective borders of Habari during her youth, being careful to follow the rules their mother had laid out for them unlike her unruly brothers. She strove to be the greatest daughter in her mothers eyes, and that wasn't going to be too hard since there weren't many older sisters to pick from. Kali was her biggest threat, holding the highest attainable rank for the children. Widow was young but she strove to be there, and felt that perhaps maybe it would be hers.

At their birthday, they had been given freedom and Widow was quick to take the offer. She had wanted to explore and adventure for so long but until now, with her mothers and her own companions trailing and flying above her, she sought to go an explore the river and report her findings. With her book in tow, Widow started to leave Habari but found someone strange lurking around a bit outside them. He looked like an overgrown puppy, much larger than herself and that was even something she hadn't seen before. She was bigger than mom already, so how was this guy so massive? Widow didn't give herself much time to think about it before questioning him. "Can I help you?"

Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-02-2022, 12:56 AM

He startled at the sound of a voice, and looked back to see a dappled, blue-toned wolf with gold trimmed markings across a delicate face. For a moment, the young and hormone filled boy was stunned silent by the subtle grey of her eyes. He was, after all, just a boy. He swallowed, and stood a little straighter. Had his mother managed to brush his hair back at all this week? He couldn’t remember.

I,” He said, a subtle bragging entering his tone. “Was going to find the biggest buck I can of the season, and take it down” he glanced slyly at the wolf. “So I can take it home to the Armada. If you wanna come, I’ll let you have one of the horns.”

"Speech"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

05-02-2022, 01:55 AM

"Speech!"

The boy before her was striking, almost if not more so than the red and black boy she'd met back at the carnival she struggled to admit thinking about from time to time. His blues were more vibrant than hers, nearly electric across his coat while she resembled the stormy ocean. It spread across his face in an intricate pattern that looked like slashes across his face. Sharp teeth poked out from his lip that drew her attention as well, but nothing was as distracting as his height. Even Stolas hadn't been bigger than her the last time she saw him and something told her he wouldn't be taller than her now. She hadn't met anyone besides grown adults that had been taller than her before, but this kid seemed about the same age...

It was confusing but soon the boy was on about hunting the biggest buck he could find. Widow wondered if he could take out the whole herd by himself, but she kept that thought to herself. When he offered to give her only one of the horns, she pouted playfully. "Only one horn?" Widows brows furrowed towards the larger boy as she reclined back into a seated position with her head high.

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-07-2022, 02:29 AM
He paused in the middle of his bragging, losing the track of his thought as he faltered, and looked at her in surprise. Only one of the horns? Did she want something bigger, more grand? Perhaps he was going about this the wrong way. He contemplated the large slate wolf for a moment. Eyes tracing the gold that marked her eyes. “Alright then, if not a horn, what would you want? If you helped me take one down?” He asked. It was likely very obvious that he was not very competent at talking to wolves.

Heck. the only time he had talked to people outside the pack was when he had gone to the Hallows - or helped Pitch to hunt. And that adult had done all the leading.

"Speech"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

05-10-2022, 10:10 PM
Why would she only want one horn when she could have two? The thought of attaching them to the hood on her cloak intrigued her, but it was something she would have to plan out at another time. There were plenty of things that could be done with antler, too many to even consider. She spoke before she thought further on what else she could possibly want, confident in her desire and eyeing the larger boy with a daring glint in her silver eyes. "I want both antlers."

Seated before him, she tilted her head a bit after she spoke as she waited for his response. She felt that giving him the entire carcass was a good trade for just the animals antlers, anyway and despite her confident front, she wasn't prepared for any kind of push-back.

"Speech!"