ardent

The Cobalt King Returns?

Sol

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2014, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2014, 02:24 PM by Sol.)
So Ala has become a bit boring to me over this past month or two. I mean I did lose my muse for quite some time, but now that I'm back I don't see much going on. So, I've been thinking. I've missed being an alpha. I mean it was pretty demanding with people wanting threads with me 24/7, but it was fun to run a pack. And idk, I'm thinking maybe I can give it a shot again. I'd still like to make my pack Novarra, but I'm hesitant. So I'm reaching out to my beautiful ala peeps for ya'll's opinion.

Should I go ahead and make my pack with Taurig as the king? How many of you would join? feel free to leave me your input, any and all is welcome :D
spanks guys <3

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-04-2014, 02:25 PM
Woooof! XD I would love to see Taurig run a pack again, but now I'm conflicted, Gitan is still loyal to him, but he doesn't know Taurig has returned and it has been suggested a few times that he and his family stay in Ludi with Sym's fam.

Obviously Freya would be right there though.

Sol

gems
size
build
player
05-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Completely understandable lo XD taur would prob work something out with ludi to allow their wolves to travel freely between the packlands that way Gitan could come say heya ;D

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
05-05-2014, 02:32 AM
Erani says do it!
Cormalin says do it!
Surreal says YES!
Sarak says Yup!
Alsander says GO TAURIG!
Obsidian says ... *Munchmunchmunch* Huh? What? OH YESSSS!!!

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 02:32 AM
I support this movement. I may have a couplefewjoin to help rebuild the pack as well.