size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
05-18-2022, 06:38 PM

Getting the scent off of himself had been a necessity right?  So maybe Misery had taken a bit of time to explore the land before ending up at Abaven’s pack land.  He’d gotten distracted a few times but he was here now.  

The black wolf with his silver-white stripe howled at the border of Abaven.  Now that his playtime was done it would be time to play and work at the same time.  This was a spying mission but in truth, he could also use some of the lessons they assumedly offered.  Misery didn’t much care for fighting when there were others who could do it for him but since he would be playing the part of a student might as well learn something useful.
The small wolf sat down and waited patiently to be acknowledged.

"Misery"

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-27-2022, 12:09 PM
A call at the borders was always a welcome thing now that their doors were wide open. She stopped organizing the fragrant healing herbs that they had brought over to the school grounds and dusted her paws off. Once she had set everything down nicely, Theory bounded eagerly towards the call, ears pricked and short tail flying a banner behind her. She broke through the greenery to the rapids and was greeted by the sight of a small yearling. Quite small, really. The Abaven Headmistress was glad to see another prospective student on her borders - at least, that was what she assumed. "Hello there!" she called, striding over and keeping a polite distance. "I'm Theory, Headmistress of Abaven. What can I help you with?" she asked.

Misery

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Shard

The Ooze Participant
06-26-2022, 01:27 AM

Misery assumed this had to be easy with this place being labeled a school where all were open.  The scent of Habari was fully gone from his coat and the cold-hearted wolf was a master of expression so he could only imagine there was little to threaten this greeting.

Misery nodded in greeting, “Hello,”  his tone respectfully polite to Theory, noticing that sure enough, she seemed perfectly friendly.  “I heard your pack offers all sorts of education?  I tend to keep to myself but, at least for a little while, I had hoped I could stay here?  I need to improve my fighting abilities if that is something taught here?”   His words were humble with a bit of hope added in the end.  

A loner made sense in his mind.  He was young enough to expect limited abilities and if alone there was no help to learn something that was vitally needed to protect himself without the strength of a pack to back him up or land that was patrolled to keep away threats. “oh, the names Izzy.”

"Misery"