Pretty desolate but I’ll come back to this as my roster grows

halfawyrm

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-31-2022, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2022, 11:24 PM by halfawyrm. Edited 2 times in total.)
big big wip

My characters:

Sybil

1.25 yrs, Female, Unaffiliated, Bisexual

A mysterious little lady, she comes from a group of intellectuals/conmen who provide advice under the guise of supernatural knowledge. She was whisked away by a storm whilst still learning the ropes, so she’s not quite as experienced. Due to her ego and prideful nature, this isn’t always apparent.

LF: Friends, acquaintances, maybe potential romance but I won’t have her dive in too quick

I don’t really know what to do with her, her character being my reintroduction to the site. She could mostly go in two ways: A sagely wisp who speaks in riddles but who is always looking to help a lost soul, or a cunning snake who manipulates others for her and her client’s gain. I’m leaning more toward the latter lately lol. She gravitates towards “powerful” people, those with high ranks or those with ambition [and the smarts to back it up]. I’m thinking of having her join Elysium, but it’s all up in the air and I’m not in any rush.

Will not do: incest, noncon, X rated threads, etc

Marchosias

[image refuses to cooperate so here’s her profile

1 year, Female, Aerie, Undecided

Tall, fiery kid who just wants to prove herself after being cooped up so long. Loyal follower of abraxas doctrine, suspicious of outsiders. May bite if provoked.

LF: Skill threads, play dates with pack members, family fun times

A new one! Not diving to deep into long term plots as I’ve heard on the wind there might be some bigger drama coming for her, mostly I’m just focusing on her introduction [or reintroduction] into her pack and family. Dominance fights may be on the table if you tick her off.

Will not do: incest, noncon, X rated threads, romance [yet], etc

Griffith

gems
size
build
player
05-31-2022, 06:08 PM
I'd love to toss Ichor at her just to see how they get along, he's a little chaos gremlin, but further she might actually do really well in Habari, the pack is set up to be a spy ring, so she could use her skill set really well there plus the spies get to go spy in other packs. ;)

Basilisk

Armada
Warlord

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
05-31-2022, 06:22 PM
Would she like to see if she can spark a friendship with my heir, Bas?
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Hermes

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
05-31-2022, 08:07 PM
-yeets Ricin at Sybil and runs-

Sybil

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
halfawyrm

Pride - Bisexual
05-31-2022, 11:50 PM
(05-31-2022, 06:08 PM)Griffith Wrote: I'd love to toss Ichor at her just to see how they get along, he's a little chaos gremlin, but further she might actually do really well in Habari, the pack is set up to be a spy ring, so she could use her skill set really well there plus the spies get to go spy in other packs. ;)

Ah I’d love that! Chaos gremlins are always s tier, and seeing their dynamic play out would be interesting [and would introduce her to Habari wink wink]

(05-31-2022, 06:22 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Would she like to see if she can spark a friendship with my heir, Bas?

Sure! She seems to have had a good streak with big blue puppers so far lol, he can boast about armada to her maybe

(05-31-2022, 08:07 PM)Hermes Wrote: -yeets Ricin at Sybil and runs-

Always happy to do a thread with the blue boy! He’s a very nice wolf, maybe a good grounding force for her as she grows [so she doesn’t just go full pompous asshole lol].

Sybil

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
halfawyrm

Pride - Bisexual
06-06-2022, 10:15 PM
bump <3

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverPride - Asexual
06-11-2022, 02:26 PM
interesting concept so far with Torben, and of course Wren would like to see her again!

halfawyrm

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-14-2022, 04:00 PM
bumping again! March is now added to the roster

halfawyrm

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-14-2022, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2022, 04:01 PM by halfawyrm. Edited 1 time in total.)
eek double post!! Mb