size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-03-2022, 03:08 AM

He sat at the furthest edge of the plains that overlooked the ocean. The sun hadn't quite come up yet, though the colors on the horizon were just barely beginning to show. He hadn't been able to sleep very well since they arrived a few days prior, but he hadn't said anything to Claire about it. He never thought he'd be living back here again...the plains were the same as he remembered. A wide-open space full of stars and planets at night, and during the day? Swaying, lush green grass. He breathed a sigh as he let the sound of the ocean wash over him.

He and Claire had been sleeping out in the open beneath the stars since they arrived. She had yet to decide where she wanted to lay her head. The castle was a big place, though, from his observation, that seemed to be where the majority of the pack resided as well. When he used to live here, he would den in the plains. He felt more comfortable there as opposed to being closed in by walls. But perhaps Claire would feel differently when or if she decided to take a chance and pick a spot in the castle.

He glanced back towards the center of the plains where Claire was still sleeping. Perhaps part of the reason he couldn't sleep was the fact that they were among strangers...out there, he often slept lightly or woke up often to make sure nothing would attack them in their sleep. He supposed he had to get used to the fact that they weren't in danger here. That he didn't have to constantly be on guard anymore. But still...he couldn't help but still feel protective over his young charge.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!