gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
05-03-2014, 08:44 PM

Only recently had the mocha pelted femme trekked her way to the new lands where her blood would now reside. So many new strange lands there were to explore, and she would only begin at a large orchard. Plump red fruit hung from each branch of the overgrown trees, coated with dew from Autumn. Snow also would reside upon the branches, weaving its way into unimaginable places. The crunch of crisp leaves would follow each step as her pillars would lead the lady toward a small pond. Several logs had fallen into the lake from age, but otherwise, the waters were clear and blue. Crown would lower as the femme would take a drink from the waters, tasting its crisp cold. Once she would raise her crown again, the femme would turn to gaze back at the rows of trees. A pressed path laid where her own paws would lie.

Coal black nose would raise to inhale various scents, some of sweet crab apples, crisp leaves, rabbits, and other animals that would hide within the thickly bound grasses. Multiple patches were flattened, likely nesting areas for deer. Above, several robins would chirp in a rhythmic song, reminding the damsel of something. Her own family, and her own blood. How dearly she missed each one, Chord, Motif, Bass, and Rhythm. Perhaps they had survived the crossing. Perhaps they had not. Either way, the damsel was sure she would find some wolves of her lineage. Mismatched eyes would gaze about the landscape for any sign of life in the still orchard, awaiting the presence of a creature.

"Speech"

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-04-2014, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 01:54 AM by Myth I.)

Myth had been gone for some time, the girl had found a longing to explore and she had dropped everything and left, no words to her alpha, no notice to her family, she had simply disappeared. Far beyond the lands of Alacritis she had wandered, letting her curiosity guide her. Two seasons she had been gone and now only as autumn bled into the world did she return. It was not to her family, or even her pack that she returned to, not right away anyways.

No, the sickly sweet scent of the Orchard drew her and so she followed. She would find her family eventually, but for now she would simply wander. Soon enough another scent invaded her senses, mostly unfamiliar and yet it carried an undertone she recognized. Mismatched eyes lit up, and her tail shot straight up into the air, beginning to wag. Myth picked up her pace, parting her maw and allowed salmon tongue to flop happily from one side.

Finally she spotted the stranger, yellow and blue orbs coming to rest upon a form she did not know. "Hiya!" She called out, quickly closing the distance. The female before her was younger, and yet clearly taller than she was. This of course was not hard considering Myth was tiny to begin with.

"Speech"

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
05-04-2014, 12:17 PM

Soon did a creature reveal itself to the scene. Indeed the figures had been lupine, for this small canine stood shorter than the mocha pelted femme. Mismatched blue and yellow eyes would meet the new femme's own. The lady could not help but to allow her head to tilt in confusion. This new lass looked very much like herself, even mismatched eyes were the same. Below the lady's eyes were familiar markings. Perhaps the marking of most of her family members. Was this lady a Destruction like she? Only time would tell as a high pitched voice would ring out. "Hiya!"

The snowy based damsel would watch the stranger approach before standing up at her full height, lowering her crown to look at the small femme. Mismatched eyes would blink as soft lyrics would pour from her inky lips. "Hello." Coal nostrils would inhale the scent of this female. Nothing would strike the mocha pelted lady as familiar. When she finished studying the small stranger, she once again looked at the marks beneath her irises. "I am Harmony. I believe that you are one of the Destructions, like me?" Mismatched pools would settle on the small lady as she would lay down, then motioning her to her side, perhaps beckoning her to lie down next to her. Even if this stranger was not part of her family, Harmony could not leave her to stand alone.

"Speech"

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-10-2014, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 01:55 AM by Myth I.)

As Harmony stood it came into very clear view how much the roles seemed to be reversed with the two Destructions, Myth while the older of the two was the tinier of the pair, and clearly the more energetic. Harmony on the other hand was bigger than her aunt and more reserved. She gazed happily up at the unknown female, tongue flopping happily from her parted jaw. The stranger's tone was much more controlled than her greeting had been. Mismatched yellow and blue eyes met identical ones, and for the first time it crossed her mind that maybe this yearling before her was of the Destruction line.

"I am Harmony. I believe that you are one of the Destructions, like me?" Her suspicions were put to bed then and she nodded in excitement. "Myth Destruction." The younger Destruction settled upon the ground and motioned to her side but Myth stayed where she was, simply dropping onto her haunches. She had no idea who Harmony was really, she could have been her own sibling for all she knew... The girl was the right age to be Song's daughter as well, and Myth certainly hadn't met all of them!

"So awkward question? " Myth chuckled. " Who, exactly are your parents..?"

"Speech"

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
05-11-2014, 07:03 AM

The small femme had an energetic personality indeed. The mocha cloaked femme would raise her head and watch the female as she would plop down on her haunches, cocking her head. "It is nice to meet a wolf of my own family, since coming here alone is difficult, and you are unsure if anyone else survived." Mismatched gaze would shift to look right into the femme's own, as another question would pour from her lips. Who, exactly, are your parents? The femme simply replied in a nod then spoke, lyrics pouring from her inky lips.

"Lyric Destruction and Darilnor. They stayed in our homeland and are currently leading the pack. Perhaps more children will come, perhaps not. You are never sure until it happens, eh?" The creamy damsel gave a small chuckle to herself, then looking back up at the brown femme. "Who might be your parents, Myth?" Her plush tail would thump gently and slowly on the grasses, only making crunching noises against the dry leaves of Autumn.

"Speech"

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-17-2014, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 01:56 AM by Myth I.)

Myth cocked her head to the side as Harmony spoke, it had never occurred to her that some of the family might not survive the journey... it had been an adventure after all, and while perilous the hero always survived their adventuring. It wasn't a happy though so she would push it from her mind. This wasn't an uncommon coping technique for the girl.

Harmony would answer her question however and Myth's grin would grow bigger, Lyric had had children? She had a niece! Well she had a few, Song had had her own kids after all. The girl would shift her weight around clearly overjoyed by this news. "Who might be your parents, Myth?" Myth managed to calm herself down some.
" My parents are Novel and Dutiron, you're grandparents! " The girl's tail was whipping around. " I'm you aunt!"

"Speech"

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
05-20-2014, 04:39 PM

"I'm your aunt!" The brown femme clearly was excited by this piece of information, as the mocha hued damsel would only roll her mismatched orbs. She impatiently tapped her paws on the ground as she would go over her realization. Finally, her voice would roll from inky lips, soft like velvet, but still yet hard and firm. "Whilst that may be true, Myth, I don't think I'll call you 'auntie' just yet. We've only just met." This brown damsel was as young as she, how could she possibly be her aunt? The creamy based femme would disregard this fact, and lie down, head between paws, her tail gently swishing across the ground in slight annoyance.

Why was this female so happy about everything? The fact of her being an aunt can't possibly be that exciting. However, she would still listen for the femme's reply, bracing herself for yet another high-pitched string of words.

"Speech"

Myth I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
05-25-2014, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 01:57 AM by Myth I.)

It was obvious the younger Destruction was not as enthralled as Myth was, or at least it should have been but Myth was too wrapped up in her own joy to really notice. So when Harmony spoke it came with a slight shock and a brief flash of pain across the mud colored woman's face. Why couldn't she be excited too? Wasn't it great that they had found each other, that they were so closely related? Her mood would dampen some, tail dropping but still wagging a bit as it hung limply behind her. "So-" She started, then hesitated before committing fully. "So how is your mother?" The word felt weird, Lyric was a mother... Lyric was a mother?

"I haven?t seen her for about a year now?" It was more observation than anything else, her voice having grown solemn. So much had happened in that year... so much?

"Speech"