ardent

Plots!

Imonde

gems
size
build
player
05-02-2014, 10:34 PM

Okay, before you ask, no I did not feel like bumping my other plot thread up, I decided to make a new one! Yolo?

Anyways, I'm looking for someone to manipulate Imonde. Whoever attempts it/does it must have a sharp tongue. Sharp enough to make him raise his eyebrow, but not sharp enough to make him want to jump across the table and strangle you. He is easily manipulated by strange gifts. (He likes rabbits, alive or dead.) Whoever succeeds can use him how they see fit, (battles, kidnapping puppies, favors, sperm donor, ECT) until someone with more manipulative sway comes along.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
05-02-2014, 11:57 PM
I'm not sure he's persuasive enough but Lel would sure as hell try his hand at manipulating him!

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 07:11 AM
My girl Ryder is manipulative with a sharp tongue, but a psychotic bitch.

Imonde

gems
size
build
player
05-03-2014, 06:21 PM
Thread it and pm me the link and I'll respond lol

June

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 10:01 AM
so june's probably not very good on the whole manipulation front but i really think a thread with june and imonde would be interesting ;n;

she'd probably be scared out of her mind by him but she'd also be too scared to run away and i think it would be fun ^^

lemme know if you'd be interested ~

Imonde

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Let's do it. Start the thread and PM me the link.

Ballad

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Ballad would be pretty nice to him, unless he insulted her or asked about her twisted paw. Then she'd be hateful and a little mean.