gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
06-28-2022, 05:13 PM
"Ye don't need to figure that out right away" He didn't say it hurryingly, but he said it kindly. He moved closer, veering to eat the deer but pausing. He held her gaze, a soft frown on his lips. "I don't know ye well, aye, but I can tell ye a decent folk" They all had their darkness, all struggled with grasping the light. That's the thing about light - it could not be grasped. It was an idea, a state of mind. Good? Evil? Such things were beyond him... "yer still young, Voodoo. Ye can take the whole of yer life to figure out what ye want."

It was true. "S' easy to feel lonely round family. They expect much from ye, but they don't know ye. Not really" They only saw what they wanted to see "yer Voodoo. Ye don't need to force yerself to know more than that." He tried to smile warmly at her, drifting close to the woman. He reached a paw out in an attempt to rest it on her shoulder. Patting it, trying to make himself be less cold and distant. He didn't know why he tried sometimes, but they had a breakthrough now. Here, he could probably count her a friend. Maybe life wasn't all bad.

SPEECH HERE

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-28-2022, 05:34 PM
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

Decent. Don't call me decent, she thought to herself. Staring at her paws had she just been fishing for a compliment from him? After all she felt relieved, life was not a race as much as another wolf tried to make it seem like it was. "I can't remember the last time I actually spoke to them." she conceited. Voodoo hadn't seen her mother since she was half way through her yearling stages. Occasionally, but since then she had been hanging out with Eraithus and isolating herself for her work. After all how did a youth properly digest the fact she had taken a life? She most certainly had been having a hard time dealing with it despite the fact it had been a few seasons since the eternal darkness. Torben hadn't even been here during that time and Voodoo found herself glad she didn't have to see this giant bright wolf covered in goo or mushrooms due to illness.

She let out a laugh and smiled it was genuine too. She didn't care if Torben had a hard time expressing himself it was like a breath of fresh air with him. Her grin turned into her pressing her body against his. She just wanted to feel his warmth around her own pelt. "Nobody has ever told me such a thing. It really does take a weight off my heart." she pressed a paw into the deer and took another bite. His own paw patting her shoulder made her sink into him. Letting his scent wash over her as her tail twitched. What was she DOING with herself? This was madness in of it's own.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Torben

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
06-28-2022, 05:58 PM
Mine are dead.

No, he couldn't say that. It would ruin the mood. What mood? He wasn't exactly sure, but it felt nice for her to press against him again. Again... she had done that before, hadn't she? She had fallen against his shoulder and looked at the stars with him. There was no need to take this to any sort of 'level'. There was no reason to make this any less than a nice night with a new friend. He shouldn't even be thinking about this. She was pouring her heart out.

"I'm glad" he said quietly, happy to relieve some form of sadness from his new friend "ye are a good wolf, Voodoo" he added "nobody is perfect. Ye don't hafta be around me, an'way." Torben shuffled his paws before daring to act on instinct and the drugs in his system. He felt the giddiness wash away, leaving something more primal in return. He bent his neck and planted a gentle lick on her forehead. It was supposed to be friendly, even if his body was willing him to act in different ways.

Stop.

SPEECH HERE

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-28-2022, 06:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2022, 06:24 PM by Voodoo. Edited 1 time in total.)
LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU POSSIBLY CAN

She didn't know what to say. It felt like he was trying something with her. Or maybe it was the agonizing reality of this season for her. Voodoo didn't know if she was going to do something that would be a mistake. Torben's tongue on her forehead sent soft shivers down her spine. She didn't have to be perfect, but she did. Voodoo Klein was a princess.... she had thought. A princess who had blood of important high ranked wolves in her blood. Yet where had it gotten her she was in a foreign pack because her own hadn't been able to teach her. She simply let herself melt into him and her heart began to race against her chest. It almost felt sort of painful.

She slowly began to stand then, pushing her head against his chin as she planted a soft kiss on the top of his nose. Voodoo smiled gently as her tail ran across the back of his hips. "Let's enjoy the night shall we?" her tone came off.... seductive. She was surprised by it herself. Carefully she wanted to coax him to somewhere more private. The cover of the bare tree's where the moon shone on them. Voodoo wasn't sure but she simply could not contain the chemistry between the two of them in this moment particularly. But was this how she had imagined her first?

//fade

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Torben

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
06-28-2022, 06:20 PM
"Huh?"

Torben's eyes shot open, white lashes flickering. Heat immediately came to his pale cheeks, making him go red in the face. She was willing to drag this out into... something else entirely. He wasn't the type to fuck around with females, despite most men doing it easily. Not to say he didn't think about it a few times on the proverbial road. Sure, she was attractive... She was of age, and he realized with a painful lump in his throat; that she was in heat.

Her playful banter dissolved into something more seductive. As if a moth to a flame, he rose and followed this temptress. He wouldn't remember, not really. Not entirely. But he would know enough. And if morning came and they remained there, he would find himself alone. Torben's mind would shoot to the night before, where he had given in to soft purple eyes and a feminine charm. A person he was supposed to befriend, not roll with.

/ fade

SPEECH HERE