gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
06-28-2022, 05:19 PM
It had been a few days since he had met with Voodoo. He couldn't shake the feeling their meeting had gone well, despite remembering little since he took the plant she gave him. Torben lay in the Plains, resting. His head had pounded and he was concerned about the memory loss, but he managed to find his way home and rest. With his head clearing, he hadn't heard anyone call to him from beyond the border. Voodoo knew where he lived. She had mentioned he was from Valhalla, picking up the scent from his coat.

So she could visit him if they had really become friends. His memory hazed over and he tried to figure out what happened. Torben knew he hadn't harmed anyone. He did not stink of their blood. Yet a lingering doubt remained. He should do something with his time, instead of fretting. The man rose and began to patrol along the edges of the Plain, making his way and marking his scent in the foliage. The thaw had come slowly, and greenery peeked through. He felt content about that.

SPEECH HERE

Amorielle

Loner

Advanced Fighter (80)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
07-20-2022, 02:10 AM
Amorielle Adravendi

She was returning from a quick hunt just beyond Valhalla's borders, and she hadn't missed the scent that had crossed through into pack lands. The scent was unfamiliar to her, but it was mingled with that of Valhalla's pack scent...so whoever it was, clearly had permission to be here. Still, she was curious as to who it was. She had been engrossed in training with the Nomads that she often missed when members joined or left. Was this another one that had joined their ranks? Or just a visitor? She had a de-feathered duck swinging from her jaws as she moved, but instead of going to the main alcove to drop it off at the pile, she sought out this new, interesting mystery.

She followed along the inside of the borders until eventually, she spotted a hulking white figure in the near distance. Was that them? It certainly wasn't her mother or Tel's blindingly white glow. As she neared the male, she offered a soft bark through the duck in her mouth as she caught up to him. When she did, she placed the duck by her feet and offered him a smile and a curious gaze. "Hello! I don't believe we've met yet, you're new to Valhalla right?" Of course, she knew the answer to that last question.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Torben

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
08-06-2022, 07:36 PM
"That I am, aye." Torben stopped his moping and talked to the other wolf. She was pale with a dark underbelly. It was almost like looking at a bear. His tribe had been darkly coloured, with his coat being unsuitable for daylight tasks. He had done a lot of work under the cover of the night. It didn't suit him, but he had done it anyway.

"Name's Torben" he continued, eyeing the woman respectfully "I... High King Ardyn gave me the rankin' of scout, though I cannae pronounce the proper title." He smiled uneasily, not wishing to joke. He was quite serious. He really could not pronounce the Celtic-like naming scheme. He was in tune with Norse, which confused him... due to the name of the pack being Valhalla.

SPEECH HERE