size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-29-2022, 01:34 PM
How... why her? Voodoo dragged her bundle that she had brought from Abaven. No more though, Abaven and their alpha were gone and this frustrated her. Why did she agree to go, if the alpha was too weak to hold her pack. It hurt her pride and even more so the nights previous... she knew from Recluse what it meant. She was pregnant and though she was not far along she had used her healing and experience to figure that out. What would Recluse say, a pit of despair rumbled in her stomach. Would she be rejected after all Habari did have mouths to feed already. She had learned enough Voodoo decided that she as a healer was good enough. Whatever was to come she would let her cousin decide.

Letting out a howl she sat at the border her gaze solemn as she winces as if in pain. The tiny lives in her were hers and hers alone. Torben could not and would not know that she waa carrying his pups. After all she barely knew him and she was fairly certain NOW that her interest in males was low. When she thought about wren her heart fluttered. Yes that was it Voodoo like... girls. Carefully she put a paw on her stomach, it didnt matter she would do her best to raise them as any Klein mother would.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-04-2022, 07:50 PM

Recluse was very pregnant, she was certain her kids would be born very soon. The passage of the world around Habari was mostly just background noise, at least until it came knocking at her front door. Her cousin, come a-calling after she'd made the choice to go study in Abaven for a time, or forever, Recluse would not have dragged her back if she didn't wish to return but she hadn't expected to find her returned so soon to be certain. The pale woman waddled her way to the nook, out of breath sooner than she would have liked to admit, though now in her third pregnancy she was hardly unused to it at this point.

She would leave Voodoo waiting a bit, but the reason for her delay would be obvious from the moment she came into view, swollen with her own litter, though her cousin was not showing yet and so Recluse did not suspect anything amiss on the younger woman's part. "Voodoo," Recluse said her tone even though she was clearly watching her cousin carefully, "I did not expect to see you quite so soon." It wasn't agressive, the woman was simply stating a fact though clearly she expected something of an explanation. Which she settled in to hear, she was simply to pregnant at this point to bother pretending she didn't need to sit as much as possible.

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
07-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Voodoo was not surprised to see Recluse as she was, after all the woman tended to litter every year. That must have been tiresome just thinking of the nausea already plaguing her and having to pick and choose which herbs were safe for her body and her pups. However it made her heart ache and then remembered recluse never really included the fathers of those litters. Perhaps she would sympathize with voodoo not wanting others to know who sired her pups. Regardless she would speak of that in a moment. After all irritation prickled in her. "Theory seemed too weak it seems. Abaven is gone." she snorted mildly. Then relaxed perhaps she was being to harsh. "I want to come home for the time being, but id want you to know Wren of the Armada plans on creating a pack sometime and she invited me loosely." her head tilted and then removed a paw from her stomach.

"Also because.... I am pregnant." someone had to know after all she wouldnt be able to hide it when she began to show. "Though i see you are the same, I have some herbs left in my store if youd like." she smiled. She had always loved her cousin and how could she not be greatful that the albino woman allowed deathbelle to stay and give birth to her and her siblings here. "I am sorry Recluse, I feel almost as if ive dishonored the kleins in a way" she was clinging to that honor now. As she would be raising these pups as Kleins.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
07-10-2022, 08:13 PM

Abaven was gone, Recluse's brows lifted slightly. Their neighbours had long been quiet for sure but with her lessened patrols due to her pregnancy, she'd failed to notice their scents growing stale even right next to them. But Voodoo still had other ambitions beyond Habari, the woman nodded keeping her face still as she did so. She respected that Voodoo was being as upfront about this as she could, no surprises. And well, really no surprises.

Her cousin was pregnant. Recluse's face split then, only a bit but a small smile tugged at her lips. She shook her head as Voodoo apologized. "You cannot be blamed for the someone's failure to protect those to whom they are responsible." The woman stood and stepped forward slightly, some part of her wished to reach out and pull the younger woman into her, though they were not close the maternal instinct in her was alive in a desire to comfort and protect the younger girl. "As for the Kliens you're bringing new life into the family, and you've made the choice to return here to give them a safe place to be born and be raised, at least for a time, that tells me most of what I need to know about how you value their futures. You and them will be welcome here for as long as you desire, all I ask is your confidence that this Wren's pack will be worthy of you and them, but I will not stop you're departure should you choose to make it."

"Speech"

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.