size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
06-30-2022, 01:58 PM
Corbie was working on making a sledge out of the hide of the caribou she'd taken and just finished preserving. As cold as it still was, it was an easy matter. She would just need to shape each piece, dip it into the icy water, then form it into the shape she wanted it until it froze, then once each piece was shaped she'd freeze it all together. She was still on the first step at the moment, carefully cutting out the shape for the main body of the sledge. She needed it big enough to carry the full supply of meat - which she was carefully keeping an eye on to keep scavengers out - but not so big that it was too unwieldy to pull everywhere she needed it to go to get home. She was still cutting when a sound caught her attention and she shifted her attention, ears pricking towards it even as she continued to cut the rawhide.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Ophelia

Loner

Master Healer (240)

Expert Fighter (167)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Medium
build
Obese
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipPride - LesbianAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverBy the skin of my teethOverachieverSnake EyesCritical Fail!
07-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Man Ophie hated all this snow. It was so hard to move about, felt like it'd be easier to just give in her to tubby nature and roll everywhere. She huffed and puffed, sides heaving as she raised one sausage limb after the other, going nowhere fast. She didn't like the summer heat back down south, but this was almost as bad, though at least the cold didn't bother her too much. Fat was good for something, it seemed, aside from being soft and squishy.

She didn't realise or even stop to think about how noisy she was, only when she caught sight of someone ahead busily working on something did she slump to a stop. Oops, was she intruding? Erm. What now? Oh, but food. It was hard not to smell it now she'd noticed, bug eyed and hungry, with her belly rumbling loud enough to say as much.

"Oh um..sorry. I mean, hello." She was not here to steal the stranger's grub, not at all. But if they wanted to share...that'd be cool.

[Image: dfvjeij-a0c9c8b5-ce61-4d86-9a8a-51fb4374...Rpnlgn_8zs]

Corbie

Avalon
Alpha

Master Hunter (270)

Expert Intellectual (215)

An icon representing the specialty Beast Master Beast Master

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
07-05-2022, 11:38 AM
Corbie had just finished cutting the shape of the main bowl of the sled out of the rawhide when a heavy set woman around her age slumped to the snow nearby to give the now-cold chunks of freshly butchered caribou pleading puppy dog eyes. Corbie eyed her with a smile, using her paws to dunk the circle of rawhide under the cold water and weighing it down with a rock so it could soak. The woman didn't look starving by any means, but she did seem to be hungry, and it wasn't in Corbie to withhold help when she could give it. "Hello," she said to the stranger. "I'm Corbie. Are you all right? You seem hungry - I have some to spare if you like. All I'd ask for in return is your company while I make a sled to carry the rest."
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times