size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-30-2022, 02:22 PM

Kotori didn’t go very far into the territory.  There was no scent of true claim to it at the moment but still, the Elysium pack scent certainly seemed to be common here.  It was entirely possible they were enlarging their pack territory just as the Armada had decided to do.  Whether that was true or not it didn’t hurt to be respectful.  He stopped when far enough in he expected those on true Elysium land would hear.  Kotori howled for Aslatiel and Indigo, hoping at least one of them would show up.

They were part of the pack and hopefully close enough to hear his call, or another one of the Elysium wolves might pass it on. Was Iki over there now?  He was going to be closer to her than the dark-toned wolf had first imagined but the land here was too nice to pass up now.

A short meeting with Asla and Indigo in the hallows certainly didn’t give them a deep relationship and would they want to join a pack that would be run by a younger sibling?  Hopefully so.  More than any other sort of wolf he wanted the Fatalis he valued of worth.  The Valta pack would be acknowledging the purity and strength of the Fatalis blood so this only made sense.  

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
06-30-2022, 09:08 PM

Asla had been out for a much needed breather when she heard the sound of her younger brother call for her and Indigo. Ears perked and the fawn and grey fae cut across the land to the opposite side of the lake. She was still a little worn out from giving birth, but she tried to not let it show. Coming up to Kotori, the small fae's teal striped tail swished lightly back and forth. "Kotori," she greeted, stepping forward to touch his cheek with her nose. "An unexpected but welcome surprise." Grey ears shifted forward to catch what he had to say.

"Aslatiel"
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
07-01-2022, 06:13 AM
Indigo was settling into fatherhood as naturally as would be expected. His priorities were to make sure Aslatiel was taken care of so that she could care for their daughter. Little tiny Aia. Indigo was surprised that she was so tiny and made up the entirety of their litter. She was perfect though, tiny, beautiful, a perfect puppy all for him, provided by the absolute love of his life. He cared for Asla and she cared for Aia in the early days of her life. Sometimes it was difficult to leave the den that held all of his hopes and dreams, but his duties were essential and he would do them for Asla and Aia.

He was out patrolling and gathering a meal for his love when he heard the call from their brother. They talked for the evening at Briar’s wedding, and Indigo had felt like Kotori out of many of their family understood them to an extent. To the point he was seeking them out up here in Elysium.

He couldn’t deny his curiosity, and despite everything there wasn't much that would make him hesitate the call of family. He assumed Aia would be watched by the snow leopards and Short Round so he diverted his path and made his way to the lake. Aslatiel had already arrived by the time he arrived. Indy made his way to Asla’s side and gave Ko a deep bow of his head. ”Hello, Kotori.” He greeted simply, wondering what the young man needed from them.

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

07-01-2022, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2022, 09:07 PM by Kotori. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kotori nodded a greeting to Aslatiel and at the welcoming touch to his cheek he returned a small nudge of his own nose against her cheek.  “Aslatiel, I hadn’t expected to see you so soon but I’ve made some changes in my life.”  He was about to continue but paused as he spotted the purple wolf closing in on them as well.  Great, it would be easier without needing to repeat himself.

“Indigo,” Kotori matched the bow as well equally.  Two siblings he had never known well but on meeting, he had decided seemed to meet the qualifications needed to respect them. “I left the armada,” he moved to the point right away, with no need for casual chatter.  “The longer I stayed the more restrained I felt towards doing things my own way.”

Kotori twitched a half-smile on one side of his mouth, “Abaven conveniently decided to disperse about the same time.  I’m aiming to claim that land as my own.  The Valta pack will label the Fatalis blood of higher quality than others invited in.  I want my future children to learn what it is to be of my blood and the same for any other Fatalis born.  The blood is important to me but, I want them to grow strong in whatever skill they take upon themselves.  To act in a manner befitting of status.” He would not have any children like Ophelia for an excellent example.  Kotori use to think fighting was the only way but he had to admit that Ikigai had showed him there were other forms of strength.  

Kotori glanced between both Indigo and Aslatiel more directly, “I can’t say I know either of you especially well yet. However, from what little I do know I would truly appreciate it if you would join my pack and help me start a strong foundation.”  He didn't know why they had ended up leaving the pack. Asla had been reaper though she had to have been skilled and both were of Fatalis blood. Right now, that part wasn't important. 

"Kotori Fatalis"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

07-02-2022, 09:01 PM

Indigo soon joined her, seating himself at her side and they both looked to Kotori for explanation. Was this a social visit or was it business? Their younger brother got straight to the point. He'd chosen to leave the Armada and Aslatiel smirked, brows lifting. That was an interesting thing. He went on to speak of Abaven dissolving and how he planned to claim the land for himself. "Congratulations, Kotori," the fawn and grey fae spoke. She was glad that at least one other sibling could think for himself and hadn't been a sheep.

Aslatiel chuckled softly as Kotori spoke of Fatalis blood. "We've given up the Fatalis name," she informed him, then raised her galactic gaze up to Indigo. "We're Indarra's, now. No ties to our lovely father to ruin his reputation." Sarcasm dripped from the woman's words and she sighed, giving her head a shake. They were their own family now with their own name that couldn't tarnish the Fatalis brand. "I doubt Sirius would be happy with your decision to invite us into your pack, so be prepared for that." A word of warning.

Kotori surprised Asla further by asking if they would join his pack to help him build a strong foundation. Again the fae's brows rose and she smirked in amusement. An interesting turn. "I wouldn't be opposed, would you?" Again she looked up to Indigo. It was their decision, not just hers. Asla looked back to Kotori, "There would be three of us for sure, but possibly six if my older son and daughter come with us. My son has a... friend that might wish to accompany him. We're all quite skilled. Aside from the baby, of course." Again she chuckled. And interesting turn of events indeed.

"Aslatiel"

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
07-03-2022, 04:55 AM
Their younger brother greeted them with relative warmness, he hadn’t gotten to know the man very well but it was easy to respect him. Indigo couldn’t hide the surprise that crossed his features as he mentioned leaving the armada, he didn’t expect it from Kotori nor their father. Sometimes he wondered if Sirius thought it had been a mistake all those years ago when he let Indy go with Resin and the Hallows. Then all became clear. Kotori wanted to lead his own pack.

Blue eyes widened in surprise and Aslatiel congratulated him. Indigo offered another nod of his head, agreeing with the fawn woman as Ko went on. He didn’t know them well, but he saw their worth and wanted the pair of them in his pack. Asla didn’t let him sit in silence for long as she corrected him, revealing that they had shed the Fatalis name. Indigo wished he didn’t have to, he still held out hope there could be reconciliation, but he wanted the same name as his love, and his daughter.

She warned him that this proposal might catch Sirius’ ire, but Indigo wondered if it would do the opposite. He had wished to see them together at one time, he didn’t forget the amicable way they had parted when he started his band. Indigo hadn’t given up on a relationship with his father yet. Maybe Kotori would be able to bring everyone back together.

”I would be honored to join your pack, Kotori.” He added as Asaltiel offered the rest of their little bunch along with them. Indigo felt excitement in his breast. There was loyalty to Manea, but it was a different feeling than serving one of his own kin.

Indigo Arcturus Fatalis

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Kotori

Loner

Master Fighter (340)

Master Hunter (330)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

07-03-2022, 11:49 PM

Kotori nodded quick gratitude at the congratulation but Aslaiel’s mention of changing their last name had him admittedly surprised.  Sure, they had left the armada and had their own reasons for it but to change their name also?  How could it not surprise a young wolf who valued that same name?  It would take a while to get used to the concept.   Well, regardless of what they called themselves and wanted to be known by the blood inside them could not be changed.  

Koori flashed a grin at her warning, eyes brightening, “I make my own rules now.  Not my dad.” A moment's pause before adding, “I don’t think dad will mind.  If he does I’ll talk to him.  He’ll listen to me.” The words were said with no doubt and perfect faith in his father to listen.  “Regardless, I’m not one to change my mind.”  He was bullheaded and quite proud of it.  What Kotori wanted he’d damn well achieve which included family in the pack.

Kotori’s gaze shifted to his purple brother as Aslatiel addressed him, a smile coming forth as Indigo also agreed to it.  Two new Fatalis in his pack!  Even if they refused to acknowledge their true name Kotori knew it and hoped someday they’d change their mind.   Three?  Who else was coming?  Then three became possibly six! Kotori had imagined the hard work of filling his pack and already the numbers were growing considerably!

Kotori had started roaming shortly after their mom ‘died’ and with time his roaming had grown longer.  Asla had never shown much interest in knowing him and so he’d spent little time around her.  She had pups before but they had slipped his mind with how little he’d paid attention back then.  He’d been a real idiot as a yearling, also a very confused one on some matters.  Fake deaths of family and the reactions everyone had was a bit much on a dumb kid.

Kotori shook his head but not in a negative, just smirking in amusement, “my pack’s rules will have to add in the name Indarra as being equally special.”  So much for starting with a slew of Fatalis in his pack to show off.  Nothing can go as simply as planned. Well, Kotori would have his own pups at some point and they would all proudly bear the name Fatalis.

“Is there going to be any trouble with Elysium?  If your children come and one brings a friend will Manea be upset at the number of wolves leaving at once?  Assuming you are all together.”  He would certainly have to meet with the Elysium leaders at some point.  So little he knew about them other than their names but now at least maybe he’d be able to have a bit more information.  Not as if to spy but to hear if they truly were good allies and what they would respect and if any gift and what sort should be given.  Probably a big gift after taking a bunch of their wolves!  

“I would welcome all of the family into my pack, including your son’s friend.” She had another child?  Kotori hoped again they’d someday change their mind and move back to the Fatalis name but for now, this would still work.  “I’ll do my best to make sure he or she grows up in a great home.”  Who knew it was so easy to get pack members?  Just go ask your older siblings and you get enough wolves for a small pack!  Still, hopefully, he’d find more.  Soon enough he’d end up needing bigger land at this rate.

"Kotori Fatalis"

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

07-07-2022, 08:08 PM

Kotori's words about their father brought a soft chuckle from the fae. He obviously didn't know about the disdain for the relationship between herself and Indigo. Well, he would know in time, she assumed. Asla had no doubt that their father would be visiting his sons pack to make sure that things were going as he expected them to. What a surprise it'll be to see Asla and Indigo there together with a new pup in tow. Ugh.

"There will be no issue with Elysium. Manea knew that our joining was temporary. Indigo and myself, Arcturus, Satira and Aia. Arc's friend Vanille is not a part of the pack, but she may want to come with us." There wouldn't be a problem with them leaving at all. She would give the purple woman a big heads up so that they could prepare. "Just let us know when you've claimed your land and we'll be there." It would be a nice change of pace and would feel rewarding to help her brother establish his own pack. Perhaps Arc and Tira would feel better being with family as well.

"Aslatiel Indarra"