gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
08-10-2022, 05:53 PM

The young man introduced himself properly and Gavroche opened an eye before giving a nod to acknowledge he had heard the other. “Bae-Syl… I’ll be sure to remember that.” The winged man chuckled softly. “Be careful. She’s an experimenter for sure… with the potential of being a great healer one day.” A smile crossed his lips. He meant that. Lucette was wild but she was dedicated to her work. The two of them seemed to have a positive relationship too, which was all Gav could really hope for.

Lucette said that she had found somewhere they could stay close by and for that Gavroche was grateful. He didn’t want to lose the chance to speak with his daughter further. He gave a small nod, glad that she’d make the effort to come there tomorrow. “You kids be safe. I will talk with you both again soon.” Then Gav closed his eyes again and curled closer to Bellamy. It wasn’t the first time they had slept out in the open and he was sure it wouldn’t be the last time either.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Bae-Syl

Polaris
Bruiser

Expert Fighter (131)

Advanced Hunter (60)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Asena

Overachiever
08-12-2022, 09:04 PM

Our lives are made in these small hours

He nodded as Gav spoke. He figured the male would likely want to speak with them, and something told him he wouldn't appreciate the talk but then again he just figured the male would want reassurance that his daughter stayed near and safe. Luce's nudgeand energy had him chuckling though. She was always eager to be off, and truth be told he loved every bit of it. Even the experimentation she subjected him to. "Bet there's something for me to hunt near by too." as she started to bound off he nodded to the man.

He slowly followed after her letting her talk his ear off and letting her lead the way. He was fully aware he could take the lead at any time but she said she knew where she was going so he let her lead. "I bet I will Luce, lead the way." he was going to cherish what time he likely had left with her, certain she would stay with her parents when he had to leave.

-exit unless stopped-

Walk, "talk", Think

These little wonders these twists and turns of fate

Art by Asena

As his best friend and personal medic, Lucette is allowed to enter Bae-Syl's threads as she sees fit. That being said Bae-Syl is her self appointed protector and might enter threads with her in them to ensure her safety.