gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lackadaisy

HomebodyDouble MasterPride - Bisexual
07-29-2022, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2022, 04:29 PM by Eden I. Edited 1 time in total.)
ooc; set before the raid

Eden was making her rounds to each member who would be participating in the Habari Raid. She approached a dark-colored wolf, mostly purples and pinks, that reminded her of the night sky. She smiled politely at the young man. "Hello" she greeted once he was aware of her presence. Slung over her shoulder was a satchel of herbs "my name is Eden... I'm one of the pack's healers." It was vain to call herself 'the only' because she never saw another! Even if it was true, which she didn't know, it was quite rude indeed.

"I was wondering if we could talk, and if you need a check-up before Habari... I can do that too?" She raised a paw to gesture at the leather satchel before lowering it. Though she was mostly here to check on the man, she didn't want to ignore him and only use him to further her skills. She tried desperately to have a life in the Plunder, even if she didn't mesh well with the pirates at times. They were crass and wild, but spirited and free. She longed to be that confident in herself.

"Speech"
1/3 - met new wolf
0/3 - tend to patient?

AS HER OWNER...
ignis praetor is allowed in any thread, even ones marked private
baelfire, diablo, rivin and aresenn are also allowed due to being her children