size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - SilverPride - Asexual
08-04-2022, 02:10 PM
hello friends!

Tallulah is finally in (as in I decided on a design) and I'm looking to get things going with her. She is a cowgirl/rancher-based sort of vibe, with a heavy Southern drawl and good manners. She is looking for a pack because she does her best work with cooperation. Noted that she will not join a pack that is on the darker side, due to her own preferences. Loyal and friendly, with some uncertain self qualities.

She is Fighting and Hunting with emphasis on companion-having. I plan to get her a gyrfalcon and a small hooved animal to keep true to her origins. She has been on werecanine sites, animanga, etc. She's a very dear character to me, so I prefer no random attacks or pain until I'm comfy on Ardent. She is open to friendly brawls and Skill threads of course! Focusing on her Hunting skills right now. If you can help, HMU!

She is also on the demisexual side with a preference for males only. She does like older men (think 1-4 max years older not 6 xD) due to thinking they are more mature. Would love a slow-burn romance with a friend over a stranger. She's never really had a ship that lasted. Not really on my forefront but you're free to express interest.

Seasonal is taken. Other skill threads are welcomed.
Focus on Ranger/Beast Master and Relentless/Weaponmaster. Haven't decided yet.

Jynn

Tojo-kai
Taicho

Master Navigator (240)

Master Fighter (300)

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
08-04-2022, 04:19 PM
I'd like to get the "trapper" award and "pro angler" award for Jynn so I'd be up to some trapping/hunt and fishing threads with Jynn.

Course my activity will be a bit spotty til after the wedding but once that's done I'll be a lot more active.

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

08-04-2022, 04:54 PM
heck yeah let's do it

Snowflake

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2022, 10:49 PM
I suggested Snowflake for a potential love interest as a joke on Discord but now I can't stop thinking about it. At the very least the two can be good friends!! Lemme know if you want a hunting skill thread or two! Mans needs more plots and threads!

Lackadaisy

gems
size
-
build
-
player

08-22-2022, 09:27 PM
We can definitely see how they react to each other! I entered your thread with Tallulah too!