Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-05-2022, 12:01 PM

She waited for a bit, content to roam the Gorge for as long as possible before attending official business. She had promised to come here to ask for the release of Gossamer, one of Sirius' kids. It was also time to visit her mentor, to let him know that Menagerie had become official. She sat at the border, calling for the Warlord. If Gossamer came too, she could proverbially kill two birds with one stone.

Already marking the woman as a strong and capable warrior, Wren had plans to make her into one of the Paladins in the guild. But first, she'd wait to see the Warlord and see what he had to say. Surely the challenge on Abaven land had rattled him, especially with one of the pirates trying to force claim Gossamer. Would she be denied joining Wren's pack? Wren hoped not, but understood if not.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
08-05-2022, 06:44 PM

Gossamer was thrille to be accepted into Menagerie. She'd spent her off hours exploring the gorge and getting familiar with the landscape while she debated where to place her den as well as a garden. Still, all this was just prolonging the inevitable. She would have to ask her father to leave the Armada and step away from her family for the first time in her life. It was both exciting to be out on her own and nerve-wracking. The thought of being in Menagerie made her feel more like an independent adult but that also meant she'd have to figure out things on her own. While the Armada would be close by it wasn't as practical to run to her parents whenever she had a problem.

She heard Wren call and hastened to greet the other woman. "Hello Wren, thanks for coming." She settled down to await her father's arrival.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2022, 05:48 PM

He heard Wren’s call at his borders, and found himself smiling as turned from First Light Point and began to head back down the mountain. Movingly quickly along the thin path until he was back in the Col, and then out the bordered entrance to the woods.

He arrived to find not only Wren, but Gossy there as well. He flicked his gaze to his daughter, surprised, before stopping beside her, bumping his shoulder into hers lightly, and turning to Wren. to his fellow Alpha. “Congratulations are in order, Wren. You are welcome on my lands, but I thank you for the courtesy” he continued, offering her a warm smile. He fell silent than, waiting for her to fill him in on all that had happened since he had give her leave from the Armada.

"Sirius Fatalis"

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-10-2022, 06:04 PM

She smiled as Sirius welcomed her, but her bigger smile was for him greeting his daughter affectionately. It seemed he already knew Menagerie was called to order, and was probably due to Keahi joining the pseudo meeting. She dipped her head at his insistence she was allowed on Armada lands, didn't argue with him even if she thought it wasn't a good idea. At least right now.

"Formality and all that" she rolled her eyes in jest, waving a paw in a circle "I'm guessing Keahi reported back to you about us" she grinned at her friend's promotion, glad for her "Gossamer found her way to us twice, and I think she has something to ask you, Sirius." She prompted the young woman to come forward, refusing to speak for her. Potential member or not; Wren was a believer in equality and everyone having a voice.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Gossamer

Armada
Lieutenant

Master Fighter (270)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - Lesbian
1KDouble Master
08-17-2022, 07:39 PM

Gossamer shifted nervously on her paws. She'd probably rehearsed the words a hundred times in her head but now that the moment was coming to actually say them she wasn't sure if she could manage to get them out. It was like all the careful sentences were suddenly leaking right out of her ears.

Gossamer nodded as Wren gave her the floor and she stepped forward. "Father, I've thought long and hard on this and I'd like to step out on my own. I wish to leave the Armada and join Menagerie. Briar has made a home for herself in the Hallows, Kotori is stepping out to pack is own pack. I think it would be good for me to see what I can do as a regular pack member, not the daughter of an alpha. I hope that makes sense." It wasn't the practiced speech she'd hoped to give but it was from the heart.