ardent

Caress the skin, burn the heart

Reinhold

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 12:14 PM
So, this is my boy Reinhold. He speaks predominantly German but knows and uses the common tongue as well.

He's a sellsword, he lives by loose morals but considers himself to be a good wolf - which I suppose to most is quite laughable. He will kidnap, steal and murder so long as innocents are not (in his eyes) being harmed.

I'm mostly looking for contracts for him, he will go into the service of bodyguard, as well as doing the aforementioned deeds. His price depends entirely on the level of danger and difficult of the task. It might be something as simple as a place to eat and rest, or something as arrogant as sex with another man's mate or daughter.

I also want whatever you guys can think of, just throw stuff at me.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 12:17 PM
Might be a perfect match for Vi's new pack. They're getting into the slave trade/gladiator battles/ drug dealing. Could split the profits as him/you are a good fighter and can lend a hand :P

Check out full pack details here --> http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=8362

Reinhold

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 12:26 PM
Yes, yes, yes he would join this pack and definitely help in every way to get the evil going.

Imonde

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 12:53 PM
Imonde is a nutcase but your more than welcome to stumble upon him. Who knows they might get along.

Reinhold

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Do you mind starting a thread for them?

Siryder

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 07:41 PM
I have two charactesr up for grabs if you want to start a thread with either of them.

Siryder "Ryder" is a straight psychotic bitch, she has her mood swings and it certain that she will always choose to save her own life over another beings.

Sinister is a raging sociopath, a serial killer, a gladiator, she is a killer and lusts for bloodshed. She has her demons, and yet she holds the most darkest secrets.

Reinhold

gems
size
build
player
04-30-2014, 02:13 AM
Either is good, I'm back at work now so if you don't mind waiting I can start threads. I work 9 hour shifts so either I will do it when I get hime, or if I'm too tired then tomorrow before I leave.

June

gems
size
build
player
05-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Hi I'm fawn and I feel a strong desire to throw all of my characters at Reinhold o3o

I have Altavro, who's a super advanced healer who is pretty much guaranteed to be with Albatross at all times. He's super grumpy and crotchety but pretty sweet with Alba so idk if anything could happen there but grumpybutts are fun.

There's also Serra who's a warrior type girl and is generally very reserved but really friendly/loving with wolves she's close to. She would be willing to keep an eye out for jobs for him probably and would probably think he's an interesting wolf

Helena is a super mischievous and talkative pup and would have no problems with chatting him up and playing tricks on him or something, which could be cute idk

I also have June and she's super shy and nervous around pretty much anyone!! he would probably intimidate her a lot and that could be entertaining but i don't see much happening there

MY CHARACTERS ARE KIND OF BORING but let me know if any of them grab you !