gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-26-2014, 10:44 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

The small red brown and ivory woman would dig her claws into the dark Obsidian beach sand, furious. Dayton. That was the reason she was mad- no, furious. A snarl would escape her pretty little maw, the fae annoyed and irritated. It almost disgusted her to the core that he could love such a worthless creature as herself. Apart from all of that, men were stupid and oblivious creatures. Not to also say that they were selfish and only cared for themselves. They were also extremely manipulative, and great liars. So, that's why Misha had been pissy today. Her mood swings were crashing into her like a truck, and the thought of males just made her go insane.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-26-2014, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014, 11:10 PM by Dayton.)

The male had come here, once again, to search for a gift. His first present to Misha had gotten lost. That beautiful, opalescent shell he had found that evening while talking to Crucifix. His thoughts became distracted for a moment as he thought of the younger male, and how his sisters were faring in their times of need -

WHAM!

Suddenly a small figure crashed into Dayton, sending the dark sand flying around him. He let out a bewildered gasp that started to morph quickly into a growl. His body tensed defensively, ears flattened against his skull, when at last he recognized that pale blue gaze. "Misha, darling, is that you?" he panted, squinting at her through the glare of the sun. In that moment he was very aware of her body up against his, and he couldn't seem to catch his breath. Thoughts like these had never entered his mind before. His innocent mind, once incorruptible, was now sensing the little details. He felt her curves pressing on him, and the points of contact were sizzling like live wires. His gaze darkened for a moment as he waited for her to respond, and all at once he rolled them over so that her weight would leave him. Instantly his mind began to clear.

"What... What are you doing here alone, my love?"

Walk."Talk."Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-26-2014, 11:34 PM
Her thoughts were finally beginning to clear, starting to stray away from Dayton. A sigh of release would escape her lips just before she would crash to the ground in a collision.

BAM.

The impact had the fae on the ground in an instant, a low growl replacing the sigh of relief that was there merely a few moments before. The crash had her landing on top of the wolf in a collision, their bodies pressed surprisingly close. She would smile at the warmth of their two bodies close together, already knowing it was Day in the beginning from his scent in the air. Then he would move away from under her, a frown plastering onto her soft ebony lips. "I came to be away from you," she would say in a low growl.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-27-2014, 12:23 PM

The boy gazed at his beautiful mate as she smiled for a moment, touching his heart. But that smile vanished quickly as she growled, "I came to be away from you." Dayton, being in a good mood, just smirked in a loving way. "I had guessed that as soon as I saw you here. But what did I do wrong, my lady?" His voice was kind and sweet, the smile brightening his words. Why was she upset? He hadn't done anything, after all - this must have been another one of her mood swings. Well, no matter. He would combat her irritability with sickening tenderness until she came around. His amber eyes glinted mischievously as he pulled Misha close with his paws, keeping her trapped in his hold as he cuddled against her. His tail brushed at her hip playfully as his face burrowed into the downy fur of her neck. He sighed happily and let out a short laugh as her scent flooded his senses. Such a lovely smell... The warmth of her body began to make him dizzy again, but this time he accepted.

"Am I still in trouble, Misha? Or do you forgive me for whatever I've done?" His tongue reached out and caressed her cheek softly, moving down her jaw desperately. Should he back away now? His mind was reaching an almost feverish state. He kissed her and kissed her, enveloped in her scent and her beauty and her. All of her. Everything.

At last he retreated a few inches, catching his breath. His eyes were wide. "Sorry, love... I guess I got a little carried away. I just can't seem to grasp how gorgeous you are." Still panting a bit, the boy threw her a wink. If this didn't cheer her up, he supposed nothing would.
Walk."Talk."Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 01:18 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

The female would growl when her mate Dayton would pull her towards him, landing her on top of the male. She would snarl and snap at his maw when he would call her gorgeous. That was the last straw. And he had pulled it. "Don't touch me." she would growl, standing up and away from him. The female would stand her ground, claws digging into the Obsidian beach sand for traction, hackles raised, her white dagger canine fangs bared, her tail stood straightly aligned with her spine, her muscles would coil and she would spring, ramming herself into Dayton with a snarl.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-28-2014, 07:16 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014, 07:17 AM by Dayton.)

The boy remained optimistic even as his love pulled away from him. He watched with slight amusement as she stood, snapping out a warning for him not to touch her. Dayton could only laugh softly at her angry words as he, too, rose to his feet. It seemed as though his positivity was endless today. This was a good thing, because his positivity was his only weapon against this mood swing Misha was having. So he fought it through every smile and every sweet word, waiting for his angel to return.

"Still upset, my lady?" he crooned tenderly. "Can't you at least tell me why?" He stepped closer, that loving smile still on his face as he reached out carefully to touch his nose to her neck once more.

"Did I do something wrong?" Dayton knew, of course, that he had done nothing at all, but perhaps asking Misha this question would convince her to cheer up again. Maybe she would realize that he was innocent. Everything was fine. She had nothing to be angry about.

Walk."Talk."Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Misha would growl at her mate once again, narrowing her blue grey irises at the male. "I said do not touch me," she would say, followed by a growl. Did he not understand the words 'do not touch'? Obviously the male was oblivious and stupid enough to not understand. So, when Dayton would touch her neck with his nose, she would snarl and snap her jaws right in his face. She would step close to him and her muscles would coil again, having Misha spring up into the air and hurl herself at Dayton, her teeth aiming for and clamping down on his scruff and planting her hind legs on the ground, firmly keeping her balance.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-28-2014, 07:25 PM

This particular mood swing was proving to be a hard one to get rid of. Physical consolation wasn't helping, in fact it was making it worse. The boy had figured positivity and light would help to wash away this darkness, but it seemed he was wrong. There wasn't much to do, however. The whole scene still amused him in some strange way. There was a layer of concern underneath it, though... concern that was soon replaced by shock as his mate leapt at him, fastening her jaws around his scruff.

The small male tensed up all over until every muscle was a solid block of ice. As much as he tried to suppress them, the memories came flooding in. Finally, when he had thought they were gone for good. When his father at last had left him. But here he stood, his massive jaws clamped around Dayton again, his stinking breath on his face. That dark coat and those maddened eyes. Oh, he could see them now. Those eyes, crazy with lust, saturated with pure and unbridled evil. The teeth shot pain through his young scars, causing him to cry out very loudly with pain.

Under the weight of fresh and real memories - and that pain... Dayton collapsed. He may have blacked out or something, no one could be sure of what happened, but one way or another he ended up in the sand. His entire frame shuddered, a constant whine dribbling past his lips. Without even knowing it, the male was speaking. "No, father. Please. Not again. I'm begging you, father..." over and over again, until the words dissolved into meaningless cries. Why had he come back for him? Was one brutal night not enough?

Walk."Talk."Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-28-2014, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014, 08:00 PM by Misha.)

Misha would watch as her mate would slump to the ground and go limp, numb with the pain of tears. Her jaw would release him instantly, the fae stepping back a few feet. She felt.. Bad, for causing as so much trouble that Day would call her his father begging her- err. him to not rape Dayton again..

Misha would sigh, restlessly pacing around the black Obsidian sand close to the blue water of the ocean. How.. Why.. She didn't even know what to do. He loved her, but, how could she even compete if she ever knew the actual feeling of love? The female would collapse onto the ground, closing her eyes with a small sigh.

But I can't compete, with a she-wolf who has brought me to my knees.. I'm falling to pieces.

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-30-2014, 05:34 PM

As the boy felt his memories drowning him, he continued to tremble like a frightened pup. But to him, these weren't memories anymore. Something had broken inside of him - these things were real. His throat was scraped raw as an endless stream of crying and whining issued from within him. Every muscle was shaking spasmodically, without a single shred of control. Dayton may have truly lost his mind this time.

But slowly... gradually... things came into focus. The teeth had released the boy's scruff several moments before, and the strange feeling of panic began to dim. As the pain left, Dayton felt his senses sharpen again, and he opened his eyes. Everything seemed too bright all of a sudden, huge blooms of white clouding his vision as he looked for his father. Where had he gone? Was he still lurking somewhere?

Dayton pushed his thin frame up off the ground, knees still unsteady on the swaying sand. This was wrong. What had happened? His mind couldn't keep up anymore. It slipped away again and again like an elusive thread caught in the wind. That thread was his sanity. He had to chase it down.

As if cued by the thought of chasing, his legs tripped forward. His breaths quickened as he nearly fell. Dayton was lost. Who would find him again after this? Would anyone put this broken boy back together again? All the king's horses and all the king's men...

Walk.
"Talk."
Think.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-30-2014, 07:24 PM
The small woman would look at her mate as he would run away, her heart tearing from the inside out. What was he doing? Why was he running away from his love? A whine escaped her ebony lips when a wave of shame rolled over onto her. It was all Misha's fault, for being a stupid bitch, for snarling at him when all he did was try and make it right, for wanting to fight her own mate. Who in the right mind did that? Nobody did.. But Misha wasn't in the right mind. In the least to say, she was a poor, demented child.

She lost both of her parents at a young age, a tragic event for the fae, and she was betrayed by the wolf that she gave her heart to for all of him. He had left her just as easily Day had, except without the shoving Misha to the ground. As if almost said on cue, Misha collapsed on the ground, skidding across the black obsidian sand. She ended up at the foamy blue green water of the sea, fur littered with black sand. And now, Dayton was gone as easily as her old mate had been.. The pain lulled her to a dreamless sleep-like state, tears rolling down her cheeks.