Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
08-23-2022, 06:07 AM

It had been brought to her attention that a certain someone in the pack needed some sort of assistance. Whether it was assistance she could give would be decided during their interactions. Audra had needed some time to settle into the pack, gather herbs for her supplies, and come up with a plan on how to approach all of this. Truthfully, she had not expected her first patient to be of this caliber within Menagerie, but she was happy for the challenge.

Moving through the ship with a thick fur drawn over her petite body, she sought out Wren first. Their conversation was a light and pleasant quick catchup before they made their way to a different area of the S. S. Antiox. Entering a centralized room near her own quarters where a fire was already lit to keep them comfortable from the permanent northern chill, Audra took a seat that faced the door. "W-whenever he is ready," she speaks softly as her glittering golden eye looks from Wren to the door.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
08-27-2022, 11:08 AM
To say he was nervous might have been an understatement. Hed gotten comfortable around Beau and leaving the kid made him anxious. A safe space in his bubble that was his confusing life. Now he knew, he knew their names and everything in his life made perfect sense. Tanelan knew it didnt make him feel less broken but also what were they planning? The healer said whene er he was ready. A shiver travelled through his spine.

"I dont think ill ever be completely ready." he joked looking at Wren. He felt hot, hed already felt guilty after what he said only to immidiately realize the woman had merc. Of course Henry had come to clean his mistake almost like a father. Tanelan sat down in front of Audra. "My name is Tanelan but you can call me Tan if youd like. I also have Benson, Mika and Henry and my other 'selves'." somehow he put an emphasis on selves.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-31-2022, 12:54 PM

She was here, for both friends. Wren cast Tanelan an encouraging smile. "You'll do fine, Tane" she replied to his nervousness "just be honest with Audra and she'll do the same for you." Mika hadn't been out much, to Beauregard's reports, but also hadn't done much either. There was hope this 'violent' personality would be kept under control while on the guild's lands.

Once Audra beckoned them in, and Tanelan began, Wren sat near the entrance to give them privacy. If something happened, she was here to intervene. The safety of the Cleric was a priority. She remained silent after her encouragement, drifting away from the deep-rooted conversation to give them both the space they needed. She hoped Tanelan wasn't a threat. She wanted to give him more duties.

Like an apprentice.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

08-31-2022, 02:42 PM

The two enter and take their respective seats. Thankful that Wren agreed to stay for at least the first meeting settled Audra's nervousness. While she didn't expect Tanelan to be dangerous, there was always a slight chance it was possible. Moving her attention away from their Warden, she gave Tanelan a brief smile. "N-none of us are ever r-really r-ready," Audra spoke with her own amused tone as she glanced the wolf over. From what she could see, he didn't appear much different than most wolves that inhabited Boreas.

His casual conversation about his other selves was peculiar. Her questions were already mounting up, but she didn't wish to overwhelm him. "Bensen, Mika, and Henry are the other main selves, I take it?" There is a shift in her tone as the stutter hides behind her confidence. While she was not familiar with Tan yet, she would not weak to potentially harmful personalities. It wasn't often that someone got to hear her speak without the stutter, but this was an important matter. "Do you get along with these other selves fairly well?" Audra asks, curious as she takes mental notes.

A  U  D  R  A

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

08-31-2022, 08:07 PM
TANELAN
"Speak first, Ask later."

Was the only thing that kept him here Beau now? Tanelan felt embarrassed really. His relationships had always been rocky in his life and now he knew why. Though Audra's questions he couldn't really answer how he wanted. He felt anxious, not because of his social nervousness as usual, it was because of what happened last time. Like a flashback he was standing on a ship in front of a Shaman a large white wolf sprayed with red dyes. He had to die... to become whole? The thought faded and he tried not to show any signs of what he'd just seen. What felt like minutes was just a few seconds before he answered Audra's questions.

"Mmmm, I wouldn't say main selves. I am after all the host as I've been told the alters call me that." he tried to settle down. This wouldn't be the same, Wren had his back no matter how awkward it had been. She was a good friend and he was confident he wanted to be a better member for the guild. What was he doing, this was exactly what he'd wanted. To have a healer look at him, but he felt skeptical perhaps because of a past he long had tried to forget.

"I don't know what you mean by get along exactly.... until a season ago I didn't even know their names or what these 'alters' were. I just remember.... blackouts, memory gaps. Beau's been filling me in on things. As far as I know it's not that I don't or do get along with them..... they're me entirely." he hoped that made sense. Though perhaps if he could recall something. He didn't know why he switched persona's but it wasn't as if they were intruders on his life. It had been this way even when he was a yearling. Learning others lived inside of you... Tanelan didn't feel scared, he just felt less alone.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
09-04-2022, 04:06 PM
(ooc; feel free to skip wren if you want to!)

She sat quietly, watching and keeping watch over the 'door'. Nobody else should be here, so she opted to keep them out with official business. She'd even lie, remembering the promise that she told Tanelan. Nobody else needed to know but Beauregard and Audra. "I've met Henry and Benson" Wren finally piped up at Tanelan's confusion "Henry seemed to be aware of you before you were of him" The Warden directed this to the purple man "I'm not... sure if the others were though."

But she wasn't done.

"I think Audra means... Have you tried talking to your other alters?" Wren glanced to Audra for confirmation "some wolves can claim to communicate with them in their thoughts, or it's just as simple as talking to the wall. Your alters are aware of you and come out during other moments, triggered by helping you and dealing with stress." It seemed Tanelan hadn't opened himself up to them yet. Henry in particular seemed to come out during times of distress.

To protect him. Benson was helpful and shy. Mika was violent and aggressive. What did they all have in common?

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Audra

Somnium

Master Healer (315)

Master Navigator (495)

An icon representing the specialty Poison Master Poison Master

An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

09-06-2022, 01:25 PM

Shifting so that her petite frame was closer to the crackling fire kept contained on one side of the room, she listened intently to Tanelan. Her lips purse at first before moving back to a placid expression. Practicing a stoic face was important when in therapy sessions. She couldn't give away any of her personal thoughts or impressions as it may insult or deter the other from speaking. From what she was gathering from Tane was that he was still very new to the whole multiple identity situation.

"Sometimes alters can be strong enough to suggest they are the host," she speaks cautiously as her gaze lingers on him. Though those types were generally saved for extreme cases when the host was too weak to stand up to their other identities. That didn't appear to be the truth for Tanelan. It was good. Audra continued to listen carefully and intently to Tanelen. So he was indeed very new to the idea of multiple identities.

Her eye flickers to Wren as she speaks. A slow nod moves Audra's chin as she agrees with their Warden. There was something missing from the equation but Audra was beginning to put the pieces together. If Tanelan blacked out and "lost memory" every time an alter presented itself, it was no wonder he had never had any personal interaction with them before. Looking back to Tanelan, she nodded again before moving on.

"Has anything traumatic ever happened to you in the past?" Again, her tone is cautious and hesitant. She wouldn't blame him if he didn't want to answer the question. Sometimes patients didn't want to jump right into the hard stuff, but it could also work. Her body stills as she waits patiently for whatever would happen next.

A  U  D  R  A

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

09-07-2022, 11:32 PM
TANELAN
"Speak first, Ask later."

Why did he feel like he was being squished into a tiny box. Tan tried to keep his anxiety under control. This is exactly what he'd asked for wasn't it? It appeared though that dealing with this was going to be just as hard as it was to get the illness to begin with. He was no therapist but the bringing up of trauma was well... he listened to Wren without a word. What she was asking him was impossible. At least to him. Communicate with his alters? Didn't they understand what he was trying to tell them was he WAS his alters. It wasn't just lives in him.... they were him. Even if they had different memories, experiences, names, and even ages. Audra said sometimes alters tried to convince others they were the host. "I have memories of my parents.... I highly doubt an alter has tried to 'take over' my body." he responded thoughtfully as he scrunched his eyes closed. Talk about his past? Was she asking the impossible. He barely knew her he hadn't even told Beau about his past. Maybe just one part.

He couldn't help it though, Tanelan laughed mildly when she asked if something traumatic had happened in his past. "That's kind of hard to say when you feel like a fish jumping through time every day." he muttered. What did he begin with? What did he remember and where did it cut off. His heart jumped at the thought. "I.... I know my parents weren't particularly fond of me." he began shakily. He didn't want Wren to hear this, "Uh Wren....would it be alright if I asked you to leave the den?" he stopped for a moment. If she stayed she stayed, but his attention cautiously turned to Audra. "I was the only surviving boy of the litter. The pack I was born into lived in a harsh desert so litters were rare to survive to begin with. I don't... remember quiet why but my father was very violent. My mother was well... distant to say the least." His head hurt. He stopped and stared at his paws. "I don't think I can share more than that right now... sorry." the pain in his ears was intense.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN