Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-27-2022, 11:19 AM

The guild had formed, but not completely. She would only accept it after a group hunt, being a hunter first before an alpha. Wren stalked the Pines on the lookout for prey, lifting her head to call Menagerie together for cooperative activity times. Anyone who needed to practice, who needed to scout... Learn, grow or just walk among friends? She'd take anyone who wanted to join in.

But Wren wanted to defer to the judgment of the guild. She had picked out a few game trails - fresh too! - but waited until they gathered. See if anyone wanted to take the lead on this hunt. Just because she was their Warden didn't mean anything; she was always on the lookout for hunting partners. Someone had to stock their inventory!

"Speech"
ooc; anyone is welcome to take the lead! first come first serve!
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
08-27-2022, 12:15 PM
Benson could shake at the idea of a hunt. He was a nervous child by nature but he was used to a pack setting more than the others. He clumsily followed the sound of Wrens howl. The scent trails smelled nice filling his senses as he stopped his body lower to the ground.

"m-miss wren good morning." his tail wagged happily. "I -Id like to h-help with the hunt." Benson hoped Beau had told wren about him. It would suck to embarass himself in front of the guilds alpha. He loved hunting though. It helped him escape his anxiety.
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Zoey

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
08-27-2022, 07:46 PM

Zoey had little experience hunting besides the smaller creatures she’d caught to survive. Having been left on her own to wander Boreas at such a young age, the girl had even less experience in activities such as group hunts and hunting larger game - she’d avoided the animals entirely in lieu of stusying their behaviors, mannerisms, and appearances from afar. It was how she learned after all - watching the world and interacting with it too, granted it was safe enough. But in time, she’d gain her reckless streak back. Wren would surely have a handful of buzzy excitement then. For now, the russet goggled wolf’s demeanor was dampened, quieted. Broken, in some ways. She still had the lingering worry that the Menagerie, Miss Audra, and all the members she had yet to meet would disappear as Abaven had. And as her parents passed during the Long Night. The girl still suffered nightmares almost daily.

Hearing the Warden’s call for a hunt, the yearling adjusted her goggles - perfect for the snowy weather to protect her vision from ice and sleet - and loped towards the clearing. Upon seeing the familiar she-wolf, Zoey nodded towards her in greeting, offering a shy smile and a soft sweep of her tail. She glanced at the other wolf present, who sounded quite timid. She tilted her head. Perhaps he was new, too? Maybe he was afraid of the pack disappearing as she was. But she didn’t pry, instead saying to the woman, "Hello, Miss Wren," And facing the Paladin next to her, the stranger, she forced her smile a bit more as she said, "I haven’t met you yet! I’m Zoey, and I’m new to the Menagerie.” With that, she rolled her shoulders, heart pounding in her chest as they waited. What kind of hunt would this be? She was fast, but didn’t possess the brute strength to kill something..what could she do then? Her best would suffice, hopefully.

”Speech” ‘Think’

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
08-31-2022, 10:51 PM

It was rather disappointing to see only two others, but Menagerie didn't have many hunters yet anyway. Wren would have to lead and train the bulk of them - which was fine by her. Zoey and Tanelan would show, and she flashed them both a grin. Tanelan, however, would introduce himself as one of his alters - Benson. She nodded politely to the stumbling lad, feeling it would take too much time to explain to Zoey.

They had hunting to do!

"I smell deer" she mused to them, nudging the girl encouragingly as she walked past her apprentice "Zoey, can you please go with Benson? I'm going to chase the prey to you both" The harder job, she always assumed, was killing the prey that they cornered "do your best to take it down, okay? No worries if not." She told them both this. No worries, obviously. She wasn't going to kick them from the guild for failing!

"Try to find a good spot to jump out of" Wren advised them before heading a bit north, tracking the deer.

"Speech"
1/3 - hunt medium prey (deer)
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me