Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
04-25-2014, 02:06 PM
Normally I'm not really into doing this - I prefer relationships to happen on their own - but Callisto is a special case. /:

See, she tends not to like people unless there is something for her to gain in knowing them. She's incredibly selfish that way, and honestly doesn't care who she offends by being so distant and blunt about her opinions. And I know she's still young but I'm worried its going to keep her from making friends and, potentially, a love interest.

Considering she's such a tough nut to crack, I figured the sooner I started on a search for her other half the better.

I've tried giving thought to what sorts of individuals might appeal to her. Since she focuses mainly on herbs and healing, she might tolerate a quiet individual who helped her with gathering and administering medicines that she could learn to count on or a brash individual who needs her medicinal skills that might test her patience and prove a challenge. I don't imagine her actually getting to the point where she likes anyone until she's between 1 1/2-2 years so there's time for development.

If you've got any guys who might wish to try meeting her at the very least drop me a reply here. I'm open for her meeting new people, even if she isn't.

Quintus

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
04-25-2014, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014, 04:41 PM by Quintus.)
I'm not sure if this would work, but we could give it a go?

Quintus is a rather brash guy. He's not overly mature, as he never really grew up (or had reason to need to grow up), so he feels a bit entitled and isn't prone to working too hard. Callisto would probably think he's an ass but maybe his blunt nature would draw her to him, since most aren't quite like that?

I don't know why he might need her around, but he could always be wandering to find his mother -- since she's in Ebony now -- and get hurt somehow? I could envision him demanding that she help him if he finds out she's in his mother's pack, and maybe threatening to try to get her in trouble if she doesn't...

Let me know what you think or if you have any ideas :)

Callisto

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Anais
04-25-2014, 05:15 PM
Hmm, interesting. o3o

It's pretty guaranteed she'd think him an ass if he acts like you say he does, but I do see her rising to the challenge and saying things to get under his skin in return. She used to do the same to her brother, so it's a type of interaction she is familiar with and secretly missing being a part of. xD

She could use the practice with healing, for sure, and she would know who his mother is now from the meeting. I don't imagine she would be too happy about threats for healing, but that sounds fun to play out. She'd be so tempted to slip him something to knock him out or make him a little loopy, but I'm not sure she knows about those plants yet loool.

I'd definitely be game for them to have a thread. c: