size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
09-15-2022, 02:19 PM
She quietly moved away from the den finding herself unable to sleep once again. The only one that tagged along was her opossum familiar, riding quietly on her back. She moved a good distance away from the den, not wanting to disturb her daughter and the two other companions that occupied the den. She had found a nice spot underneath one of the willows. This particular willow had some of it's long branches of leaves torn away to make an opening that gave a wonderful spot to look at the night sky. It was the perfect spot to sit and relax and when her body stopped moving she allowed her companion time to climb down before she settled down to sit. Her one good eye looked to Lorenzo briefly before looking up to the sky.

"So what is going to be our next steps," Lorenzo spoke quietly.

She was quiet for a moment since she hadn't really even thought of it. Her meeting with her brother hadn't given her any solid ideas what to do, other then she didn't want to join the pack he was in. A lot had changed since she was captured, including the passing of her uncle. Most of the time she had looked to him for what to do, but now that she was here with her yearling daughter in tow she was left to make decisions. Lowering her head she angled her scarred face to look at him.

"Well..... I think we should move around and fully explore our options. Things have changed so much that I don't know a thing about the packs around here anymore. Plus I know there is still remnants of family left, extended, but it's still important. Uncle had kids & Uncle had kids, even though Ig has a new litter to deal with and will be staying with the pirates I feel we should be looking to gather the rest of the family," she replied. "If they still want anything to do with their family."

To Actaea family had always been important and even though she may not have been here with those wolves came into the world she still wanted to meet her nieces, nephews, and cousins. When she was living in Bjerke's pack it was so wonderful to see a big family unit of wolves living and thriving with one another. No matter their flaws, although the demons that run in her own blood could be a lot more then a minor flaw. Part of her wanted that again, to have a large family built pack that yes has none blood in it, but was mostly blood related. It might have been silly and she knew that it may very well never happen, but it gave her more drive to search for those wolves.

"This means you may have to fully tell Ulula about your bloodline," Enzo reminded her which made her stiffen up a bit.

"I feel like she really only needs to know about uncle, Ignis, and Casso," she stated. "But being back here we may run into wolves that knew of my father so I suppose that talk will be needed."

The pair quieted, thier gaze looking back up to the sky to ponder over their thoughts.

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them