gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-24-2014, 08:20 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

She would make her way to the Kennocha Lake, patrolling the borders as usual. She had taken enjoyment in this new job, having it bring her a piece of solitary and calm. The small russet and ivory fae would tilt her crown up and look over across the lake, grey paws sinking into the fresh snow silhouetted around the Tortuga territory. The lake was completely frozen, a beautiful sight. Misha would remember the last time she was here, speaking with a male that smelled unpleasent. But she hadn't seen him since. Where had he gone? The fae thought to herself, looking across the beautiful lake. She would smile at the thought of walking across the lake with her mate Day, under the moonlight.. But it seems that he has also disappeared from Misha. She shook the thought away, blinking quickly to hold back tears. The fae would set herself at the Konnocha Lake, on border patrol.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Othello

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-24-2014, 08:34 PM

The scent of others warned her that she had strayed too far, she was now nearing claimed land. The white dame shuttered at the thought of running into anyone right now. It was hard to keep up a facade right now, she was falling between the cracks. So when the sight of a blackened fae reached her, Othello slunk down close to the earth and prayed that she hadn't seen her. Maybe her white pelt would blend into the earth and make her look like a giant rock. Yeah right...

The slight dame crawled forward with her belly hugging the landscape, trying to reach the other side of the lake. If she put enough distance between them, perhaps the other female would lose interest in her. There was no telling what mood she would catch her in, so she prepared a mask just in case. She needed time to focus and to get in place so that she would not fall. Othello could not let her true self show, for she would surly be locked away again. She could not handle being abused and starved, she was thin enough as is.

The dame took a deep breath and decided that acting like a hopeless, lost and confused wolf would be her best go. So she stuck to it and placed on that very persona, just hoping the other would leave her be.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-25-2014, 07:26 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

The fae would tilt her red brown painted and ivory muzzle into the air, taking in the air and scents around her. There was one specific scent that caught her attention, making her do a double take. That one scent was definitely one of a rogue's, carrying the scent of a female along with it.
"I can smell you, best you come out of your hiding spots," she would say, smiling softly. Her voice was a bit sharp, sounding like shattering icicles, but it was because Misha was not in the best of moods. She was especially mad at Dayton, but she wouldn't take her anger out on anyone.. Especially this rogue who might be in need of some help.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive