Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-02-2022, 04:14 PM
All You Have Is Your Fire...

Pyralis felt the aching in her joints increase when storms moved through. What started as a dull pain grew sharp and stabbing to the point she only wished to remain in her den. Time was running out swifter than than she'd anticipated. Still she held on and soldiered forward but more and more she was ready to fade into the background and shirk all responsibility she pretended to have held. And those that she hadn't. No more was she going to go on missions for the pack and lead scouting parties. Or participating in raid- well… no there was still something to make of that.

Either way the time had come to retire and turn the job over to one of the younger wolves. She tipped back her head and howled for Sparrow as well as Ignis. She knew the red man was interested in the job and she was more than happy to turn it over.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Sparrow wasn't used to Pyra calling for her and for a moment she was worried that the woman was finally keeling over. But then she called Ignis. Was this about Eden? Did Pyra know something? Sparrow rushed her way over to the older woman, searching her face for answers. Ignis wasn't there yet and Sparrow was torn between waiting for him and trying to tear information out of Pyralis right here and now. What if Ignis wasn't even nearby? What if Pyralis had a heart attack in the meantime and they never got the info from her. She looked at Pyralis wanting her to just spit out the words already, without even having greeted thew woman yet. "Pyralis," she said in tines hushed by her elevated breathing. "What is it?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-08-2022, 11:16 AM

Pyralis winced and shifted from sitting to laying down to give her knees a bit more of a rest. She didn't have to wait long for Sparrow to appear and while she could wait for Ignis she decided it best to just cut right to the chase. The sooner she was done saying her piece the sooner she could retire back to her den with a nice bowl of wine and ease her soreness. Maybe while the summer was still here she'd have to plan a trip out to the Hot Springs.

Pyralis grinned at the concern she could see playing out on Sparrows face. "Rest easy Sparrow, I imagine I at least have a few weeks if not more left of life in me. That said I wish to step down from my position as Most Unholy Sin. Its high time I retire and turn the position over to someone younger. That said I knew Ignis was interested in the position so I called him as well. The final decision is yours of course but my desire to step away remains."

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-24-2022, 12:12 AM

Hm? A call from Pyralis? Also, summoning Sparrow? He was curious about what the old she-devil wanted. He respected Pyralis a great deal. She was old, but she still had a ton of fights in her and had all the spunk of someone ten times younger than she really was. He admired her, really. He wished he had met her in his younger years, but alas. Hopefully, it wasn't too late now, was it? He got up and heeded her call, soon finding that Sparrow had beaten him to her, but he caught the tail end of Pyralis' words. "You're stepping down?" He asked as he came to a stop, glancing at Sparrow before his gaze returned to Pyra. She was the Big Sin. A position she had his eye on for some time now, and had figured that one day, he'd have to fight Pyralis for it. The only thing that had kept him from trying just that was the respect he had, on top of the fact it had been a position she rightfully deserved. Would he feel bad if he had taken the position from her right before she died? Probably. He wasn't sure. Either way, it seemed she decided she was ready to let it go.

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-24-2022, 08:05 PM
Pyralis looked fairly non-plussed to be announcing her retirement and eventual death. Sparrow didn't hold as calm. She was fine with Pyralis stepping down, but not at all dying. "Ugh, why do you have to be so old?" she asked as if there was any good answers. "Do your kind believe in reincarnation or anything? Maybe we can be on the lookout for the fresh Pyra who has yet to appear?"

As for the new person to fill her rank, Sparrow thought to herself for a moment. "Well, Ignis is definitely in the running," Sparrow said in earnest. "I'd like to pit him up against the others, though. I just need to feel like- yanno- really impressed and all, a little turned on maybe..." Sparrow looked Ignis up and down, "I mean this whole time the Most Unholy Sin has pretty much been my dream woman... do you think you'd be up for fighting for that position, Iggy?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-26-2022, 09:52 PM

Sparrow, it seemed, was not at all happy about Pyralis dying anytime soon. Granted, she had every reason to be upset, but they couldn't live forever. "My ancestors believe in reincarnation...whether it's true or not though..." He shrugged. The Abraxas had been around a while, too. He was sure he heard about something like that with them, too. But he was also sure Pyralis had pretty much left that branch of the family to pursue her own thing. Did their God still favor her? He didn't see why it wouldn't. After all, she was one helluva warrior!

"Well, Ignis is definitely in the running," His remaining ear shifted towards Sparrow, for a moment, though he remained quiet. "I'd like to pit him up against the others, though. I just need to feel like- yanno- really impressed and all, a little turned on maybe..." A brow rose slightly, a small grin showing. "Aw, you mean to tell me these scars aren't a turn on?" His tone was playful of course. "I mean this whole time the Most Unholy Sin has pretty much been my dream woman... do you think you'd be up for fighting for that position, Iggy?" He grin grew wider, "Do I have to be a woman to do that? It'd be pretty hard to outdo Pyralis for the title of dream woman," He teased, gaze drifting between the two, "I'm always up for a challenge,"

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
11-05-2022, 05:59 PM

Pyralis nodded at Ignis. She was more than ready to step down and enjoy the rest of her life relaxing, boozing, and tormenting specific creatures of the Armada. She chuckled and shrugged. "I honestly don't know at this point. I was raised with a lot of different beliefs, many I don't hold true any more. I hope there's something at least. Gonna be pissed if I go and I'm nothing but worm food."

Pyralis feigned a blush at Sparrow stated that the rank has pretty much been her dream woman and Ignis commented she'd be hard to out do. "Oh, you two! Making me blush. Well keep a look out. If I'm not reincarnated maybe I can ghost over some time." There had certainly been a lot of strange happenings over the long night. She wouldn't be surprised to learn ghosts were a real thing. She stretched, her back popping multiple times as she did so. "Well, I'll let you two work out the details. I need a warm fire and a cup of wine before my joints lock up on me."

-exit-