ardent

Come, little children, the time's come to play...

Beau

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-05-2022, 04:15 PM
ooc//Set during Bellamy's challenge!

Eden had disappeared with his child. There was no way she had been stupid enough to allow them to be captured without a fight and to top it off, she hadn't even called for help considering the evidence was literally in the next territory over. He was on a hunt now. He believed someone had either stolen them from him, or she had made it seem that way so she could finally make a run for it. Unfortunately for him, he didn't know which was true. His cockatoo usually kept an eye on her, but considering he had a litter of pups running around, his companions had been keeping an eye on them more than on her. He went on another search today, this time, taking Rivin along with him. His search radius went further and further away from Pirate lands. He wouldn't stop until he either found Eden, or until he found whoever had stolen his property, and his child.

In the distance, he heard the howl for a challenge...interesting. There seemed to be a lot of those lately. The voice sounded vaguely familiar, but not enough for him to really care at the moment. He was sure a pirate or two would turn up to the challenge and he could hear about it later.

The pair walked along the river, his eyes peeled for any new signs of them anywhere. But he played it off differently in front of his pups. "It's important that you mind your step around bodies of water like this. Rivers like this are capable of sweeping wolves and other animals along, especially young pups. Even experienced swimmers can have trouble if the currents are too strong, and if it doesn't take you under, exhaustion will." He glanced at her, a soft warning and a quick lesson about the world beyond the pack lands. In a way, the river could be just as dangerous as the ocean that bordered the Plunder.

As he was about to make that statement, he heard splashing and giggling up ahead. His eyes darted forward, finding a...was that a polar bear cub...? This far South? Interesting...he stopped where he was, observing what he was watching. If there was a polar bear cub, that meant its mother was nearby. "Be careful. And keep your wits about you. There's a bear cub ahead...which means its mother might be nearby..."

"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Saga

Vedia
War Chief

Master Fighter (260)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
10-05-2022, 05:43 PM

Mom had gone off somewhere. From Saga's understanding, she went to go do an important thing. So she was to stay here with her dad and her new siblings. They had gone from the North to the South, and boy was it hot here! Not as hot as it could've been. Mild at least. But for a polar bear, it was certainly different than what she had been born into. She had survived her first season of life, and the young cub had more mobility and was less wobbly the more she walked and strengthened her muscles, and worked on her balance.

Which was perfect now, because while her mother was gone and Gav tended to the younger babies, Saga wanted to go cool off in the nearby river. The temporary den they had was in view of it, no more than a few yards at most. Gav could keep an eye on the cub while she played in the water with his small companions. She wasted no time in running to the shallows as soon as he gave her the go-ahead, and boy did it feel good! She jumped and bounced and splashed and dove into the shallows, chasing little fish and scooping mud on the bank as she made little mud castles.

She had been enjoying herself for the better part of the morning and hadn't noticed the two approaching strangers until she paused in her splashing for a moment, shaking the water from her face as she decided she was going to actually try to catch a fish. When she looked up along the bank to see if there was a better spot, that's when she saw them. A big red wolf and a smaller one with red stripes. She sat down, watching them. If she had a longer tail, it'd be wagging. Was that another kid she could play with!? She chuffed playfully, wondering if the other pup would play with her since her dad was busy with the new pups.

"Talk," 'Think.'

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-19-2022, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2022, 05:58 PM by Rivin. Edited 2 times in total.)

The young girl was out with her daddy. They had been wandering throughout the south and during those travels, Rivin had seen a great many plants that were unknown to her. Her green eyes wandered here and there as curiosity filled her. Though she had wanted to check out everything thus far she had stuck by her father’s side. At his warning, Riven looked up to the red man. “Do you think you can teach me and my brothers how to swim? I know it can be dangerous for us but won’t it be more dangerous if we don’t know how?”

Her green gaze trailed to the water. “It doesn’t look all that fast here to me… The water seems to be moving steady, but not really fast…” Just as she finished speaking she caught sight of the polar bear cub - as did Ignis. Her ears twitched, that curious gleam returning to her eyes. “Who is she?” Then, at her father’s second warning, she looked up at him with a grin. “A bear is no match for my dad! I bet that mama bear won’t do a thing!”

Then, ignoring any protest Ignis may have had, Rivin bound towards the cub. The sound she made was different from the ones she and her brothers made but she seemed pretty neat. She had blue-purple marks on her skin and they were far more interesting than her red streaks. “Hey! I’m Rivin. You want to play follow the leader?”

"Talk," 'Think.'

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-23-2022, 11:54 PM

“Do you think you can teach me and my brothers how to swim? I know it can be dangerous for us but won’t it be more dangerous if we don’t know how?” Well, she had a point. They did live on the beach, so it would be best for them to learn how to swim just in case. After all, pups were curious and accidents happened. "I think that's a good idea, yes. I'll teach you guys how to swim, it's a good skill to have. Might just save your life someday," At the mention of the water's movement, he was about to comment on how looks could be deceiving, especially when it came to river currents, but that's when the cub had caught their attention. “Who is she?” He glanced down at his daughter, but said nothing yet. “A bear is no match for my dad! I bet that mama bear won’t do a thing!” He couldn't help but chuckle, well...she was right on the money there. Subconsciously he shifted the black bear cape that lay on his back, "Right, and soon we'll be taking them down together." Would they need to take down the mother of this one if she came bursting out of nowhere?

Before he could say anything about turning back to avoid the situation, however, Rivin had forged ahead and immediately introduced herself to the cub, asking if it wanted to play with her. "Rivin!" Too late. He hurriedly followed after her, fur bristling as he kept himself ready just in case the cubs mother came around.
"Ignis"||"Blödhgarm"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Saga

Vedia
War Chief

Master Fighter (260)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large species
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Rapid Poster - BronzeCritical Observation!1KOverachieverSamhain 2022
10-24-2022, 12:00 AM

The strangers looked interesting, but none so far as interesting as her winged dad! Although she did have to admit, the wolf with the bright red fur was still interesting, and so was the wolf-girl with him. It didn't take long for the striped pup to bound towards her, saying her name was Rivin and if she wanted to play follow the leader! If Saga had a tail to wag, that's exactly what it'd be doing. "I'm Saga! And yes, that sounds fun!" Her dad wouldn't mind, right? Right!? After all, he had to keep the new babies safe! And Saga felt like she was old enough to play a game without him being right there. Besides, he was watching anyway. She was still within view of the den, after all! "Is the big red wolf your daddy? My daddy is here, too! He's over there, but he's small like Saga!" She pointed her nose to the den where Gav was, "Look daddy! A friend!"

She giggled as she circled the other girl, sniffing her fur and checking her out. "I like your stripes! Do you wanna be the leader first?"

"Saga"

Rivin

Loner

Expert Healer (170)

Master Fighter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
10-29-2022, 12:59 AM

Her daddy might have agreed that he would teach them how to swim but Rivin was too focused on the cub before her to really pay much attention to that. From what she could smell there wasn’t even another bear on the cub’s coat! Rivin grinned, glancing over her shoulder at the red-furred male. “She smells like wolves, daddy! Feathers too.” The girl looked back to the cub as she introduced herself as Saga.

“Saga?” It sounded like a normal name! Did all bears have names like that? Like wolves did? “I’m Rivin, and yup! That’s my daddy. He’s the strongest daddy ever!” Rivin wagged her tail and looked back at Ignis again. “She’s safe daddy, see! And she says her daddy is small too!” The girl hadn’t realized that Saga was adopted by wolves, let alone a wolf who was her father’s enemy.

“Oh?” Saga said she liked her stripes and Rivin puffed out her chest a little. Her stripes were the best! They were the same color as her daddy, unlike her other markings that reminded her of her mother. It was nice the cub could see the part that mattered. “Sure! But um…” She frowned a little. “My daddy is the one who was showing me here so I only know the way back to the beach… I think… but it’s so cool! The sand is black and there’s tons of water!” She looked up at Ignis and whined.

“Can we go to the beach, daddy? Pleassssse!?” She wanted to show Saga how cool the Plunder was.

"Talk," 'Think.'