Indie

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Rapid Poster - Rainbow
10-10-2022, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 11:43 PM by Indie. Edited 4 times in total.)

HERE'S A LITTLE HEART: KILIAEN'S THREAD TRACKER AND OTHER SHTUFF.
Don't mind that the thread seizes upon opening. That's normal. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

Okay, look.
This timeline is going to get sincerely jacked up.
The threads are listed in an order in which they make the most sense for her story.
Not as they were written.
Don't judge my plot holes.
K thanx <3. ily
- x - x - x - x - x -

The threads are organized in the drop down menu below
in an effort to maintain tidiness. the best that I can anyways.
Click the chapters to interact.

PROLOUGE.
PROLOUGE: GIMME JUST ENOUGH.

THREAD TITLE/STATUS
PARTICIPANTS
DESCRIPTION

She meets a seemingly kind gentleman, and has a pleasant exchange. She takes him back to see the waterfall and the cave behind it. The visit for awhile, and part ways. Lazuli Falls.

Herbapalooza
[SITE EVENT]
complete
A stranger isolated thunderstorm developed out of nowhere, and in its wake, grew a vareity of exotic plants. It was a healer's dream! And in the mad dash to scavenge as much as one could carry, Kiliaen met some friendly faces along the way. The God's Garden.

Kiliaen encounters a girl at the falls, and has a brief exchange about the disbanding of Fenmyre. Cedar Falls.

Balthier joins Kiliaen as she finishes up drying some herbs that she had previously collected. Afterwards, they return to the cave where they have a date- including dinner, a game, and drunken cuddles Lazuli Falls.

Back to Eden
in process
Description to go here. The God's Garden.

Description to go here. The God's Garden.

Description to go here. Location.

Description to go here. Location.