size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-19-2022, 10:56 PM

The weird autumn bubble seemed to be happening here, too. Interesting. The exotic toned babe made her way through the battlefield in search of a spar, or perhaps something more worth her time. She was out of practice, and this would do good to stretch her old bones. She wasn't in her prime anymore, but that fact wouldn't stop her from doing what she could to better herself in the future. She had children to protect, after all, and although they were now a year old, that didn't matter to her. They were still her babies, and always would be. She paused in the middle of an autumn drenched battlefield, tilting her head back and calling for someone to duke it out with her.

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Bellamy

Polaris
War Chief

Master Fighter (290)

Master Intellectual (254)

An icon representing the specialty Berserker Berserker

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-29-2022, 01:09 AM

Through further exploration, it was clear that the strange autumn had affected places in Boreas too. This made sense, considering the statues were spread out across different lands. It seemed that whatever lands surrounded the area the statues inhabited were affected. It was interesting and, honestly, a bit disturbing. Compared to Lazuli Falls, where Ethne resided, these lands had a more intense and uncomfortable feel to them. The pools of blood stirred unwelcome memories in the woman’s mind… Hopefully, she could shake this feeling and, after a “warm up” spar she intended to head over to Fern Gulley and call for Ignis. It was where she’d seen him before with that pregnant woman… he might live around there. It was worth a shot.

The sound of a femme seeking a sparring partner rose into the air and Bellamy felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise. That was what she wanted, wasn’t it? A fight before she sought the more dangerous path of finding Ignis. Butterflies beat in her stomach as she went to find the source of the call yet her expression was relaxed and seemingly calm. She could not allow her nerves to get the better of her. If didn’t keep herself together then… She shook her head. No, she would be fine. She’d handle this spar and then resume her search for Saga, simple as that.

Bells found a woman, touched by rich oranges, and dipped her head to her. Her companions trailed in behind her, waiting for the fight to begin. “I am Bellamy of Foi and I have come to answer your call as a challenger.” The Leader tipped her head to the woman before setting her defenses. “You may make the first move.” She told her.

"Speech" 'Thought.'

Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.