ardent

Your Words Have Haunted Me

Sonrisa

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2014, 08:33 AM by Sonrisa.)

The looming shape of the dark beast seemed to bleed through the darkness, her one green eye glinting with desire. Sonrisa stood in the cavern, her blank gaze on the artificial stars above. Worms, disgusting creatures, squirming with anticipation as the scent in the air began to intensify. That smell. Vanilla.

She had just left her sister behind, enticing a dirty brute to trail along behind her. The scent of her heat was luscious now, overwhelmingly sweet in this close darkness. She had chosen her stage well. The woman turned, poor vision seeming to fail her in this cave. But she knew the lusty boy was still there - she could hear him breathing. Her maw cracked open into a horrifying grin that shone through the darkness, illuminated by the glowworms and other creatures above. Her breathing became more labored as she paused, waiting for him to come closer. "Over here," she called huskily. "And hurry up. Don't keep me waiting."

Despite her words, the dark lady met him halfway, curling her warm body against his. Her lips were at his ear. "Before we begin, don't you suppose you should tell me your name? Her long ragged tail snaked around his hind leg, sliding slowly upward into the unknown. "My name is Sonrisa, but I'm sure you know that by now." Her grin was bright and evil - she sent a lick under his jaw. "Don't worry about a thing, baby. You're in good company with me."

As the last hot whisper left her throat, she pushed her weight against him, sending them spiraling down. Let the games begin, she thought darkly.

Savvy

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2014, 06:14 PM

I'M A PREDATOR, RAPTURE, I AM KILLING IT

YOU'RE GONNA PUSH YOUR LUCK

The darkness seemed to envelope him as the pair entered the cavern, the aroma of vanilla causing his tongue to loll out of his mouth and dangle with the support of his lower jaw. His one green eye narrowed as she halted and spoke, a crazed grin stretching across his maw as he listened to her naughty words. "And hurry up. Don't keep me waiting." Savvy simply grinned even wider, the temptation pulling him in. He felt her press up against him and whisper sweet nothings into his ear. Her breathe was hot and burning against his ear. The man loved it.

As she asked his name, he stared into her one eye with his own, a toothy, crooked smile slipped across his inky black lips. He parted his maw fleetly and whispered, Savvy... Was all he needed to say before he felt her tail near his rear. He released a crisp giggle of satisfaction. The perverted man would not doubt her statement, for he was too pulled in by the aroma flowing out between her legs to care. But finally, her sweet nothings came to an end. He was pushed to the ground with her, and the fun began.

Savvy immediately moved upon her and locked his jaws around her scruff. To him, 'gentle' did not exist. He was always aggressive. The man bit down quite hard onto her scruff. Savvy wanted to hear her pain. Her agony and moans. Satisfactory or not. He locked his legs around her and released a firm growl as he shuffled upon her, the weight of his frame probably not the most comfortable thing to be under. But he cared less. The man hoped for pain, and if not, words. Whispers. Tempting words. For now, he continued to lay upon her, awaiting a reaction.

Sonrisa

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2014, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2014, 06:42 PM by Sonrisa.)

The beast struggled to hold in a moan. The desire between her legs was beginning to burn now, becoming almost painful as the time dragged on. Her tail flicked at the male, tickling him in tempting places. As he let the crisp giggle slip past his lips, so too did a deep chuckle from hers. He whispered his name in her ear. His breath was rough and smelled of blood, somehow arousing her even more. Perhaps she was thinking of that breath on her neck. Those teeth digging into her scruff, drawing pain and blood and terrible pleasure. She sighed shakily. "Well, then, Savvy..." Sonrisa murmured, her tongue sliding across the edge of his ear. "Do whatever you-"

The monstrous girl was just about to give the perverted man permission to begin when he suddenly locked his weight around her, biting into her flesh with awful force. She let out an indignant snarl, furious that Savvy had decided to start before she was ready. He had not yet made his move, of course, but this was irritating nonetheless. Sonrisa squirmed beneath his grip, wincing angrily as the scruff between her shoulders protested the movement. She tucked her head a bit and rolled her shoulders back, bunching the fur together so that the pressure of his teeth would be less painful. Then she bucked up, her rump knocking into the man's lower abdomen. Hopefully this would deter him enough so that she could shake herself free of his imprisonment.

"You don't own me, mongrel," She hissed, looking into his lustful green eye. Her tongue danced viciously across her teeth. "Don't you ever try to take advantage of me like that again. If you do, you won't get any satisfaction tonight. Maybe you won't even get to keep your balls." Her voice was harsh as she snapped at him. Then, after a pause, the scent in the air persisted. If he behaved, he would get his way. After all, the beast was still horny as hell.