Character's Name: Calyrex
Character's Sex: Male
Character Age: 3 Years
Year of Birth Year 15
Season of Birth: Fall
Adult Height: 32'
Size: He is of medium height.
Build: He has a light build.
Appearance Description: Calyrex has a pelt which is white in colour. During in the Spring months the coat will shead, leaving a short haired coat for the summer heats. In Autumn he begins growing his fur out again to help him survive the harsh cold Winters, so he needs a thick coat.
When it snows, his pelt begins to camouflage him into the background on pure white snowy backdrops. Making it even harder for his prey to know where the predator is. During in the moonlit nights, his coat glows giving the wolf a ghost-like appearance when the moon shines upon it. Calyrex has yellow eyes..

Skills: Hunting

Proof of Purchases: My character did not require any of the gem purchases.
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Gemstone store item worth 400 gems or less. I am a little confused on this. So have decided not to use any. I am happy not to make abnormal changes to my wolf in colour or body form.

Writing Sample:
Wearily Calyrex opened one yellow eye, the sun now had pierced through many of the protruding holes in the foliage in and around him and was bright enough that he would not be able to go back to sleep. A long, deep breathe came bellowing out, as followed a large wide grinned yawn, before he rose to his feet.
He rose his head slowly, his audits swivelling from side to side slowly as the radar picked up all the small sounds surrounding his position. Closing Rex's eyes gently helped him concerntrate, nothing of alarm, a small sigh of a relief rushed through his mind every time he had been safe since he had been travelling by himself. He shooked his head from side to side, he musn't think like that, positive thoughts. We will make it through this, I am not alone.
His body had tensed and his eyes had tightened since his mind had trailed off, but what he should have been figuring out is where should he go to next? He knew that his destination was to find some of his own kind and hopefully a pack. He opened his eyes looked right, left, then straight ahead. He sniffed the ground beside him, trying to find his previous scent marks from the journey the following night.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
10-25-2022, 04:12 PM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play!

All of our useful links can be found on the navigation bar above. Don't forget to join our Discord as well!

Have fun!

- Lil Ardy & the Ardent Staff