ardent

Prepping for Battle

Kaede

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 02:25 PM

Kaede is a mix between the personality of a teenager: sarcastic, overconfident, and reckless; and a hero: loyal, noble, and intelligent. And he is susceptible to believing many things you tell him, unless he finds it wrong, and he will leave you.

The Verdict?

Kaede is in training for fighting, and is currently trying to join Arcanum under Narfi's training, but Narfi really is using him as an assistant, and is in training. Then D?gmar, the Marquis of Arcanum, is going to bully him because he pisses her off with his sarcastic personality and talks during battle, a lot. These plots have been confirmed with the players of each character, do not worry.

But, we need moar Plotness. It's fun!!! He needs friends, rivals, and enemies. He could have a close friend outside of Arcanum to help him out when he really needs it. He needs characters within Arcanum to compete with. And he needs peeps he utterly hates. Tell me about the plots, and we could work something out. No mate or puppies and love yet. I still want to do some other plots than that.

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 04:12 PM
Ill plot with yah c:

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 05:32 PM
I offer up Kylar :) he is also in arcanum and is actually narfi's mentor lol. So I can see him either helping kaede/narfi out or just being the biggest douche bag ever. never really know with ky :P usually he's pretty chill and hangs with cat but he always seems to surprise me :)

Kaede

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 05:37 PM
QUOTE (Sinister @ Apr 21 2014, 02:12 PM)
Ill plot with yah c:

What do you want to do with him?

Kaede

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 05:40 PM
QUOTE (Kylar @ Apr 21 2014, 03:32 PM)
I offer up Kylar :) he is also in arcanum and is actually narfi's mentor lol. So I can see him either helping kaede/narfi out or just being the biggest douche bag ever. never really know with ky :P usually he's pretty chill and hangs with cat but he always seems to surprise me :)

Alright. Ky shall be a douche to Kaede and stalk Narfi while she is mentoring Kaede, and be protective of Cat,

May I quote a possible Ky quote? "Stay away from my queen, or I will fuck you up."

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 05:50 PM
Either Sinister is one of Kaede's rouge friend, or a very demonic enemy that threatens to decapitate him every chance she gets c:

Kaede

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 05:51 PM
QUOTE (Sinister @ Apr 21 2014, 03:50 PM)
Either Sinister is one of Kaede's rouge friend, or a very demonic enemy that threatens to decapitate him every chance she gets c:

Sinister x Kaede.

I would almost ship it.

But that'd be weird.

Enemy!

He needs an enemy. >:D

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Haha c: