ardent

You start up quickly

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 10:54 AM

Early morning, wasn't usually what every wolf saw as a walk in the park. Regardless Hajime was up early, trying to pull out every scent he could to explore the area. His paws softly set themselves on the stones, as he pulled himself on them. The man's black tail flicked back and forth as he hopped from stone to stone for a few moments before stopping to see the sun rise. After all, it wasn't like he watched it every time he was outside, it was far better than not seeing a sunrise at all.
Things were quiet, in his head, and all around him, but one thing for sure was his constant reminder what he had here. A family, and even if he didn't quiet know anyone just yet, it was still as it stood. He had yet to meet the alphess, or any of the other members besides Elsa, Vaughan and one of Raisa's pups he had run into the day after joining. Otherwise it was all a clean slate from here.

Speech,

Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-21-2014, 12:23 PM

Things began to settle down in Ebony, Everything was was adjusting rather perfectly in fact, everyone attended to there duties... or most of them where. Those who have been slacking or made little effort will have a stern warning, or even a demotion. Vaughan respected Raisa as queen, but the brute would be sure the higher ranks would be obtained to those who deserve it, and not by right or friendship. Vau would take a stroll around the Rock garden, often liking the peaceful look that it has. For the best part of today he had spent it alone, there was no one tresspassing around our border or any who needed accepting. Just as he was about to leave Ebony grounds he would spot Hajime, a young man who recently joined. Slowly, he would make his way over, a smile curling upon thin lips. " Haijme, its good to see you! How are you adjusting to Ebony?"

image by Luisiana

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-24-2014, 08:51 AM

Hajime lifted his head to the sound of the man's voice, one that he knew thankfully. A sigh escaped his lips from the thoughts of being alone, relieved that some company had itself presented so that he could forget all of it. As he turned he smiled, of course Hajime had no interest in raising in ranks, but if he worked hard enough he knew it would happen. Unlike when he spent his time in tortuga, this place seemed much more simple, much more enjoyable. And possibly less judging of his past if he were to tell them of the events that transpired to lead him here. After all, would they think him evil, think of him in the wrong way. It had been nearly two years since he killed his brother, three seasons since glaciem brutally defiled and killed his mother. And then two seasons since he lost his memory gained it back and returned. What a life to ensue.
"Hello Vaughan, to you as well. I'm doing fine, I spoke with one of Raisa's children the other day. A fine child I must say myself, I do hope the queen is doing alright considering I haven't seen from her yet." Worry grew in his heart slightly. But it soon faded, because he couldn't just worry after all. "Vaughan, I do hope it's alright that Elsa is the mother of my pups. I know it was a bit soon to spring it upon you. But I know one thing is I will serve Ebony and my family the best I can." Hajime's tail flicked, this had weighed on his mind slightly.

Speech,

Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-26-2014, 09:25 AM

He felt no need to be formal today; not when he already knew the man before him, though it was only slight- Vaughan knew enough to see he had a more kind nature. He would allowed a sigh to part from open maw, flicking past the point of his tongue, disappearing as quickly as it manifested. He would listen to the moment of silence that would be spared, before Hajime would speak. He would nod in understanding, before replying to what he would say. " Her children are beautiful, arent they? Hopefully everything will be back to normal in a couple of weeks, She's recovering and starting to spend some quality time with her kin before getting dragged away to the alpha role." There was nothing more to tell, though The next answer would catch him by surprise. Though, now that he was told the pack can become prepared. " Im not going to lie, it is a surprise to hear, so soon? How long did you both know eachother before it happened? Congratulations, im sure you'll make an excellent father."

Bad post, i know i have no muse:(

image by Luisiana

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 06:37 PM

To be honest, he was surprised only spending a day with Elsa had made him feel like he did. But that was to say for his past mate as well, still regardless he shifted a bit at the question. Yet he understood Raisa's situation, but he was glad she was doing well and not sick or otherwise. His black tail flicked giving a small sheepish smile as he sighed mildly. "To be honest, not very long. And I'd accept any lecture on that half except that I'm going to stay by her." He looked at Vaughan curiously. Red eyes looking over the two different colored eyeballs he had.
"I recently returned to Alacritis since I recovered from amensia. I used to be in Tortuga, then my mother was murdered and I just hit rock bottom. After losing my memory I spent some time elsewhere gained it back and returned. I met Elsa shortly after, she was having some problems, she was worried that Raisa didn't like her or was disappointed in her. After a long conversation I said I'd take care of her." Hajime said with a small shrug. He gave a soft smile though, "I'm happy really, it's had to believe though I'm actually going to be a father." Sure he had a litter before, but this time it was real feelings. And he'd be here for the rest of their lives hopefully until they grew and left or found their separate paths.

Speech,