Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-20-2014, 03:11 PM

OOC: So basically for any sick minded wolves as herself. I'm looking for Rogues, to team up and possibly group up together as a group. Not a pack, because one doesn't enjoy following rules, but something to keep them held together. And they can mate with each other within the little group, no boundaries to that either.

The Queen Of Darkness casually strode towards Hell's River, in boredom. For the third year in a row- she was in heat. And this had been one of the stronger years. A sweet, almost lavender full aroma left the female between her legs, advertising that she was free to mate with. Of course she was. She was desperately aroused at the moment, but she wouldn't show it. She wanted to attract wolves to her- not for the sake of mating, but for the sake of a small group/pack. Of course if she would find someone worthy enough, she'd take the pleasure in seeding their bloodline of pups. Perhaps letting a few survive and devouring the rest, leaving the small ones helpless and terrified. Oh, but no. They didn't have to be afraid of mommy. she would take care of them and love on them, giving the remaining pups a few flashes of motherhood that they would desperately need. Of course- unless the male she knotted herself with would want all the pups alive, then she would keep them breathing until he decided no more.

Savvy

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 04:24 PM

I'M A PREDATOR, RAPTURE, I AM KILLING IT

YOU'RE GONNA PUSH YOUR LUCK

The air smelt of something so sweet that evening. It enveloped him, and pulled him into a hazy state. A state in which he felt...tempted. It flowed and kissed his face over and over again, pulling him deeper and deeper into bitter temptation. No. He could not ignore such an aroma. It's been so long since he's felt a woman beneath him...claiming her as his own. So long since he's felt something satisfying. Yes...he would not let this chance slip from his grip.

Tongue lolled out of his mouth as he began to walk after the fume, slipping over his inky black lips at the thought of whoever was releasing this alluring scent. Yes. Closer and closer he got. The general aroma of the woman releasing the scent was colliding with the smell of heat, and it irritated the man. It just caused him to grow even more determined. He would not let this chance slip. No. Not today.

Finally, the woman appeared. Black as night with topaz eyes. But appearance didn't matter...it was the amount of innocence. The weaker, the easier. And this girl already seemed quite...muscular. Powerful. He hated the fact but kept it mental. The boy stopped before her and released a soft, hoarse grunt, his claws gripping at the soft earth. He needed to contain what he ever so wanted to release. Inner monster, as he thought of it. This woman would not go down easily. Maybe not even at all. Savvy's lips stretched across his maw into a crooked grin, his paws beginning to move and carry him around the woman. The man released a soft giggle and croaked a few hoarse words, My, my. He paused mid-way of completing the circle. His tail waggled softly. Why is it that you stand here in the open with such...conditions...? It is rather dangerous.

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-20-2014, 04:55 PM

The jet black and orange irised woman would turn her head at the sound of pawsteps behind the Queen. She lifted her crown as the sight of a russet wolf with a green eye and a pale blue one. Mariposa automatically knew that the pale blue eye was his blind one, spotting it on a few wolves before from which she had taken the life of.

Orange irises would trace along the russet man as the aroma between her legs grew stronger with the temptation to fuck. A low rumbling sort of purr would escape the shadow of her black lips, eyes narrowed as she watched him circle around her. "Oh, I'm not that vulnerable," she said in a soft voice, pale pink tongue scraping across her ivory fangs.

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-20-2014, 05:32 PM

Slinking away from Arcanum, the large behemoth walked; cloaked under the daylight where the sun has been blocked by the clouds. A yawn would fall out of her inky lips, tounge rolling as it would pass. Her large paws would hit the ground, walking towards the gathering. That was what her life had come to; walking upon a small crowd where a man is trying to take advantage over a lame womans heat. Typical. Once Meinx had made her way over, She would stare down at the woman, half amused with the way she tries to appear 'big' or 'tough' The russet woman would look between the pair, a smirk pulling against her lips; before turning upon the smaller fae. " You look rather Vulnerable, Love." There was a hint of dominance held within her voice, along with the cold... and rather harsh rasp her voice usually held. Her gaze would flicker, though only for a moment towards the brute, who equaled her height. She found no desire to introduce herself to either of them, yet. The yearling often held herself with pride [like now] She was brought into a dominant family, or more importantly, a ambitious man. Which eventually did rub of on her. Her tail would be held high, her cold gaze boring into them both, wondering if they would do anything exciting or predictable. She had no interest in any of them really, but she wished to see if today would be eventful before returning back to her kingdom.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Sonrisa

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2014, 05:45 PM by Sonrisa.)

The hideous beast stalked along the length of the bloody river, stained with the light of the dying sun. She had been secretly tracking her sister for a week now, following her as she trailed across the land. But just recently, the scent had changed. It became sickeningly heavy and sweet, the irresistible smell of a bitch in heat. Sonrisa felt a cracked grin spread across her face. What she wouldn't give to stumble upon her sister, deep in sex with some strange, dirty male. Who knows, she could probably join in. After all, she was in heat as well. The arousal stirred deep between her legs, but she ignored it as she usually did. No male in his right mind would want to screw a monster like her. What desire was there in her ugly face, her masculine build, and her terrible personality? None whatsoever, but if a brute was desperate enough... The ghastly female let out a throaty chuckle as her nose dipped once more to the earth. The clear smell of the water to her right made it easy to find the delightful smell of heat. She sifted it from the air, closing her one good eye. The grin turned into a grimace. Well, what do you know. There was a male with her.

As if of their own accord, Sonrisa felt her feet moving faster. Her natural instincts drew her closer to the strange male. Was she really this desperate for sex? Probably.

The dark figure crept quickly along the river, approaching her sister with an evil speed. It had been years since they'd seen each other. What a wonderful reunion this would be. Still that awful smile remained, thrown off balance by the paralysis of her face. The beastly girl let a purr echo through her throat as she approached the two wolves. One held a confident, attractive figure, with black fur like silk and burning orange eyes. She moved her tongue deliciously over her teeth as she spoke to the other wolf. Sonrisa slowed her steps slightly as she took in the boy. He had a russet coat and seemed to be teasing the dark beauty, his one good eye gleaming with lust.

His one good eye? Sonrisa grinned widely now, the heat between her legs intensifying, releasing a smell like vanilla into the warm, early autumn air. Summer was going out with a bang. Sonrisa felt a knot of desire in her stomach. Perhaps this male wouldn't be able to help himself. Perhaps he was blind enough not to care. Maybe she would seem beautiful enough to him, at least for tonight. Heavy footfalls announced her arrival.

"Hello, sister..." the black female snarled, that terrible grin constantly in place. "Oh, it's been a while, hasn't it? Did you even know I was alive?" With that, she winked, turning her attention back to the male beast. Her gaze raked slowly over him, the smile disappearing for once as her one green eye burned with desire.

"And who is your handsome little friend, Mariposa? He looks simply delightful..." The aching aroma stirred in the air, mixed with the scent of her sister. This would drive the brute absolutely crazy... he wouldn't be able to help himself. He would have to take both of them. She could only imagine the moans in her ears. Her tail wagged with the thought, flipping the scents into a frenzy behind her.

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-20-2014, 05:54 PM

The black female would turn her gaze up at an arriving female, nodding in reply.
"I'm just not vulnerable to him," orange irises would burn with curiosity, acknowledging the other fae. She was quite pretty, dark brown coat and blue eyes. Mariposa would tilt her crown into the air, nose twitching a bit as she sniffed a vanilla scent, another female in heat.

Mari would watch, her bright orange eyes slinking over to a female black wolf with one mossy green colored eye. The other one had seemed to appear missing. How odd that she survived. Mariposa stood back in a bit of shock, listening to the fae's words, claiming that her and Mari were related. Were they? Mariposa would trot over to the female, sniffing in a deep breath of her scent. Oh, how sweet and luscious it was, the vanilla scent escaping between her sister's legs.
In honesty, Mari thought she had killed the pathetic slut of a mongrel portrayed before her. But, now she was glad that the hideous fae was alive, knowing that she would be the only one that loved her. "Sonrisa, good to see you. You're as beautiful as ever," Mariposa said as a soft purr escaped her lips, tongue slipping out desperately across her ivory fangs.

Sinister

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 07:06 PM

The crisp atmosphere orbited around a single soul, one of masculine bridges of aligning muscle and dark aura. No one ever said you had to be a brute to be masculine. Imagine a toned femme with that of a males posture, but a beauty so deep not even the Devil himself could pass by. A young she-wolf who goes by the initials of Sinister, a fae who lived a life of pure chaos even before her father was shaking her lively hood to it's foundations. She was, and still is a serial killer, yet not every killer has a heart like she does. It's cold inside, beating vengeance through blood stained veins, a black heart is never so lifeless like hers. Articulately toned both physically and mentally, she has the anatomy of that of a detailed Goddess. Her entire physique is coiled with a silky, electrifying, and blinding snow white pelt. Eyes that are designed with soft, rough unfathomable silver eyes that plays the part of angelic charisma binoculars that shows the psychopath in them.

Like a snake she slithered through the endless depths of shadows, the traveling whispers of the wind raked her ear drums, the leaves attacked her enormous fore paws and the trees promised madness. The secrets that this forest hide were tearing at the everlasting layers of sanity this fae had, what little was left, that is. Her ears traced back, pinning against her skull and vanishing in the waves of a white sea. Her crown rotated in every direction, lowering every so often to clog her senses with the ungodly scent of heat; taking a note that there were females near.

Flashing prisms of crimson canines that overlapped her entire maw, which brought the chamber to open up wide in awe, her pink tongue caressing over her daggers known as fangs. After a moment, her huge jaws hammered down; executing her yawn of dehydration and restlessness. Her eyes seeming as though they were heavy, threatening to shut and never open again, yet Sinister fought back the urge to rest and continued on through the masses of thickets and ravens. Silently parading her way towards the group of wolves with elegance and ease.

Lost in a world of her own, she was finally upon them, their heat scent was unmistakable. Though, this evil doer was not to keen on a ratchet smell like this one. Unlike these females, Sinister was not on her menstrual cycle; as she calls it. Heat free, which meant no brutes flocking to her in need of mating. Their drooling, sex-driven self's were not at all impressive to this demonic one. She's one to crucify first, and asks questions later.

Deciding it would be best to keep herself distant from the faes, she simply took her stance in the darkness just behind one. The she-wolfs oculars examined each and every part of their features, the way they move, think, react. All the things she will need to know later on if one of them decided to pick a fight, and for their sake she hopes no one would.

Walk,"Talk", Think

Savvy

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 05:21 PM

ooc - we can make an m marked thread if sonrisa likes him to the point she allows him to 'cross the line' and you are okay with it

The smells of heat began to surround him now. They all pulled him in different directions. But the smell of vanilla suddenly became his favorite. Other strangers had approached and practically teased the group, but he decided to ignore them. All they wanted to do was laugh a little. He didn't mind. He never did. They could laugh all they wanted- but that wouldn't stop his perverted mind. Savvy slowly whirled around to the new female, her looked relative to the first woman he met there. But this girl had no eye within her socket...hmm. How strange. Both of them had practically no sight in one eye.

The man suddenly lost interested in the lavender-smelling girl and focused his eye on the new one, his tongue rolling over his pointed ivories. He carried himself over to her and slowly leaned up against her side, smiling deviously and flicking her cheek with the tip of his tail. The great smell of vanilla continued to invade his nostrils. Oh, how nice of her to call him handsome. Was he really, or did she just love the sound the sex? Hmm. The boy couldn't blame her. He was a pretty appealing man. Savvy bowed his head near her hindquarters and took a better drink of her aroma, smiling and stepping up beside her. He nipped at her shoulder and released an evil-sounding giggle.

Ehehe...you excite me. Thrill me. The man stared at her in the eye and grinned, pale yellow, blood-stained teeth not looking very attractive. But it showed he could get aggressive when it came to certain things. Savvy circled much closer to her and continued to drink in her scent, before yielding and nipping lightly at her cheek. You look like a woman who likes to get...naughty.

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-21-2014, 06:03 PM

Mariposa stared in shock, orange irises beginning to burn with rage as the male would begin to practically lay himself at her sister's feet, begging for sex. "Look here, you mongrel," the black beauty spat the last word out, narrowing her burning, orange irises. "She's my sister. Not your little sex toy," she would snarl, ivory daggers beginning to show as her black lips would curl back. She would push herself between her sister and the horny male, snarling protectively in front of her sister, ivory fangs begging to be stained with the male's blood.

Since Mariposa had left her pack after devouring most of her packmates, she had no time to spend with her lovely sister Sonrisa, so now as she stood between her and the male, protecting her from a perverted male was probably the best that Sonrisa deserved. She didn't deserve such a mutt such as the one portrayed before them. She was doing it for Sonrisa's best.

Sonrisa

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 09:01 PM

The beast looked around at all of the new wolves that were approaching. Her face twisted into a disgusted grimace. She hated crowds. More wolves meant more trouble. She suddenly had an urge to pounce at all of the gawking freaks, pushing her face close so they could see the ruined nerves inside her empty eye socket. They could behold the bloodied scar that had broken her skull during her childhood. Of course, the woman still didn't know who was responsible. But when she found out, oh how they would pay. She would rip the flesh from their bones and spill their blood across the earth like dark, evil paint. She would kill them slowly, savoring every last scream as they -

Her thoughts filtered into the warm air as the russet male began to circle her seductively. Her insides clenched with desire as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She let out a delicious snarl, her tail stirring the vanilla scent into the air. By some wicked miracle, the boy had preferred her. How had he chosen Sonrisa - a dirty, wounded monster - over the black beauty that was Mariposa? Either way, the triumph was succulent and sweet. She felt her mouth begin to water as the brute spoke of doing naughty things. "Is that what you think?" she murmured roughly. "Perhaps you're right. Just get me alone and I'll show you what I like best."

The black female started to lean forward, aiming to run her hot tongue against his ear. She wanted to see how far she could push him, just how much arousal it would take to break him down. but Mariposa made any further flirting impossible. Her pretty sister cut between the two horny wolves, calling the brute a mongrel and scolding him for using such language. Sonrisa let her lopsided jaw fall open. "What the hell is this? You don't decide my life, sister. We hardly even know each other, thanks to you. I don't know what kind of circus show you're running here, but I want no part of it."

Her masculine figure trembled with rage, a growl all too close to the surface. "I'm leaving now. I'll track you down later if I feel like it - I've been following your scent for a week anyway." The beast bared her ivory fangs at her sister, knowing she wasn't really this angry. It was the hormones. She was seeing red. The sooner she got satisfaction the better. Her furious one-eyed glance flew to the dirty brute again. "Hey, you. Follow me. We've got a little business to take care of."

-EXIT SONRISA, UNLESS STOPPED BY SOMEONE ELSE-

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-22-2014, 06:32 AM

Mariposa would snarl at her sister, pearly white ivory daggers showing as her black lips pulled back. "Don't come crying to me when he leaves you," she would say in a snarl, eyeing everyone else. "Good day, to you all," she would say in a quick sentence, dipping her crown into a bow then heading out of Hell's River, a low growl rising in her chest at the thought of her sister.

Savvy

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 06:43 AM

The man really didn't see Mariposa lashing out at him and her sister a surprise. He knew how girls were. Weird. And that was it. But because the other maddened woman was on his blind side, he decided to ignore her. Just like he had been ignoring the wolves around the group. He just focused on Sonrisa, tongue continuing to roll over his lips as she replied to his tempting whispers. Yes, he would find out. Eventually. Maybe not now, but who would infront of a crowd like this...? He turned his head to glare at Mariposa as she left, then back to Sonrisa, smirking and following behind her. Indeed we do...

-exit savvy-