Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-20-2014, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2014, 02:06 PM by Meinx.)

OOC: Spree?

It wasnt very often that Meinx ventured to the other part of Arcanum, so today she'd do just that. The large youth patrolled on a daily basis, but nothing interested came out of it. It was that, or Meinx just missed the action for when trespassers come and go. A yawn would fall from her tongue, the faint steam disappearing as quickly as it was made. After walking around the entire borderline, Meinx would take a brake. Her long, muscular legs would carry her towards a single tree. The leaves had already fallen, the branches bare. The winter would be coming soon that was for sure. She had yet to meet all the members here, and was certain that most of them would be as hostile as she. Though, the only difference between her and them was that she always had the wit to manipulate.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 02:40 PM
ooc- setting this right after Art thread.

The Queen had long returned from Glaciem and it had been a day or so since her run in with the fallen queen who came to her borders. She found the pale girl rather interesting, hopefully she would return one day as a queen of her own pack and the two could form an alliance. But for now, the Queen had business to attend to. The Glaciem Queen had wanted to know when the pale girl returned, and now it was time for the temptress to fulfill that promise and hopefully strength their alliance.

She had been searching for her Conseiller, and it didn't take long to find the girls scent and simply follow it until she found the girl resting beneath a tree. "Just the girl I'm looking for, I have a task for you." There was no need for introductions or any pleasantries, the girl was a politician and it was time for her to start acting as one. "I have forged an alliance with Glaciem recently, and they have asked a favor of me. Apparently the previous ruler of this land held some importance to them, and they wish to know when this girl returns." She would give a brief history to the dark girl before continuing to explain what her task was exactly.

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-20-2014, 03:01 PM

Her gaze would fixate far within the distance; zoned out of realty for however long it may be. Which was strange since Meinx was never the one to be out of it for long. The arrival of the queen brought the youth together, her crown shaking before giving a simple not to the placid woman. Her triangular ears would swivel side to side, interested in knowing what was needed by her. Though, it was her duty to be of aid, to work closely with the queen along with the duke and duchess. A woman would be spoken of, one who had ruled these lands, infact- Meinx knew exactly who it was, Artemis. She challenged her aunt upon the battlefield and won, but soon threw away her crown which ended up in Cataleyas lap." Is this girl... Artemis?" Her brow would raise in suspicion, though Meinx held no grudges. Afterall, what wrong did Artemis do to her? " What would you like me to do?" Meinx wanted all the information before travelling all the way to Glaciem.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 03:10 PM

It seemed that the girl already knew who she was talking about so the Queen would nod. "Yes, her. Glaciem wishes to know when she has returned, and it seems as though she has, so if you could inform them." It was brief, there wasn't much for her to share, but nonetheless she gave the girl all the information she would need on her journey. "Go now and return quickly." There was no reason for her to linger in the north, and she would be needed here. The Queen had plans for the dark girl. "When you return, you will go with me to the packs in the east, west and south to forge alliances or at least see where we stand with them." The Queen would not sit, this would be a brief meeting and the girl would be sent on her way immediately, so long as she had no questions about her task though the Queen found it doubtful, it was easy enough.

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-21-2014, 03:29 PM

No chit chat was needed, And it became clear from the start the meinx would have to go and travel towards glaciem. Though it wasnt necessarily a bad thing, she needed to get out a little more, one would start to feel secluded if kept in a place for to long. She would rise to her paws then, ready to set of with the information, She would nod her crown once- though it wasnt a big deal if the glaciem queen wishes to know Artemis's where abouts then that is what she shall have. " Once i return ill be sure to seek you out if theres any problems, until then ill see you when we travel to another kingdom." and with that Meinx was of, making her trekk towards the glaciem empire.

-Meinx exits-