An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
11-21-2022, 11:30 PM

It would have been easy enough to keep to the den for their lessons, but it was a beautiful autumn day with a cool breeze and the leaves all sorts of shades of yellow and orange so she felt like it was worth taking a walk with her daughter as they continued to delve deeper into the Mendacium family's lore and traditions. Besides, she had been kept to the island far too much for her liking since her pregnancy had continued to progress, Alastor and Irilyth's worry familiar to her after two other litters before this one, so she was overdue for a stroll through the pack's other lands. They made their way out toward the Firefly Lake in the mid afternoon sun, feeling a bit of warmth though the chill of the day from the sun that was high in the sky. Her steps had a bit of a waddle to them from the swell of her prominent belly, but it didn't slow her down much. This pregnancy was proving to be much easier in terms of her symptoms than her pregnancy with Fia had been so she was able to get around and keep to most of her normal duties.

Fiametta had taken to the lessons as well as Avacyn had in terms of her attention and interest in the subject so she had been a wonderful student so far and she was eager to keep going with her lessons for as long as Fia was willing to listen. They took to the path that had been cleared along the perimeter of the lake's rocky shore and while they strolled leisurely beside the lapping water she turned her aqua gaze toward her daughter with a soft smile. "Have you thought of any questions since our last lesson or are you ready to jump right into the next topic?" she asked, making sure everything was clear before she added on any more information.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Blessed Blessed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
12-24-2022, 10:56 PM

Fia was coming out of her shell a little more and doing her best to learn and discover more about herself. It was a strange thought to wrap her head around, like she should already know everything about herself. But she had always been rather reclusive in her young days and she was making an effort to get out a little more now, even once leaving the borders after dark to meet Stolas.  Her birthday was right around the corner and it may not have ever been a straight rule with her given the fact that she had always stuck close to the den itself but she liked to believe she was going against some rules in doing so. She was safe and fine, and she came to the conclusion of forgiveness over permission. She would have taken each step as they came.

As they made their way across the lands of the autumn lake it was a nice change she thought, not that she was bounding around eager and excited because that was simply not the way she was. Her mother knew that. Still in step her dark gaze tilted towards her mother as she asked what could have been on her mind since their last lesson. Having the time to think on it did help bring up the questions if there were any, not that Fia really misunderstood the traditions and culture she was being taught. "Well I guess I want to know how you knew dad was your soul mate." The harsher times more recently when Alastor was living outside the den were on her mind, but not anything she would bring up especially with everything seemingly going back to normal. "I guess I'm interested in how I would know, one day forever from now that is." She did giggle a little, because the thought of having a husband was certainly silly for the young girl to think. Boy weren't really on her mind yet or at east in that sort of way, but there was enough common knowledge and experience to think she would have a relationship like her parents one day.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
12-25-2022, 09:13 PM

Manea grinned a bit and chuckled as Fia asked how she had known her father was her soul mate, bringing up how she would know whenever that time came for her. It was a valid question, even if it was one that was hard to explain. She had very much wondered the same thing growing up—though she had begun asking that question even earlier than Fia was. Her own mother had begun her lessons very early and while she had considered doing the same with her own children, she valued them having their own opinions about the world and being old enough to understand the implications of what they were being taught. It felt easier to talk about things like mates, children, and souls now that Fia was a year old.

"It's... a hard feeling to put into words," she admitted with a chuckle, her aqua gaze shifting to look out over the lake while she searched for the right words. "There's something that just clicks when I'm with your father. Of course there's the obvious things of just being attracted to him, but I saw his strength and humor and the softness that hides behind that tough exterior and something... clicked. I just knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was the one that I was supposed to find." She smirked and looked back to her daughter, giving her a little grin. "I wish there was some sort of sign or signal that would give it away, but just trust me when I say that you'll know when you find them. One day you'll find someone that makes you a better version of yourself and that's who you will want to be your soulmate."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

12-26-2022, 01:38 PM

She enjoyed her mother talking about her and her father's relationship, what seemed like a great and happy one and maybe most of the time. Fia had pushed the questioning emotions for Alastor's brief time outside of the family den, but it was still there. With everything going back to their normal life she it wouldn't be there pegging her, everything would be okay.

Hopefully her mother could see and feel that warmth she had as she spoke, maybe a way she wanted to see for herself one day. Still too young to fully comprehend this part of life but she was growing into it. Maybe she'd learn enough soon.

That content smile drifted just a little bit as her brain kind of turned through the things she had been taught about their family culture, and she somewhat moved on from one thing to another but still somehow all connected, "I guess I want to know too, with the strength and power of our ancestors born into us, am I any different than Avacyn and Saracyn since I was the only one in my litter?" Things she may have been told before, but it was more that she could grasp at this time and exploring what came in age and her growing mind.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

12-26-2022, 02:04 PM

Manea always enjoyed talking about her relationship with Alastor, especially when she had the less loving relationship of her parents to compare it to, and she was happy to be able to give that example to their children so that they could have something to strive for in their own relationships. Of course their marriage wasn't perfect and with personalities and issues as loud and bold as theirs there was bound to be problems and clashes from time to time, but they hadn't given up and they only made their bond stronger every time they learned more about one another. That was the real thing she hoped their children learned from watching and living with them. She could tell that Fia enjoyed hearing about their relationship as well and that made her feel happy and proud.

Fia brought up another question, pointing out the different sizes of Ava and Sara's litter and her own and asking if there was a difference as far as the power granted because of the Ancients because o that. Manea chuckled softly, giving Fia a little smile. "If you were to ask some of the more superstitious members of our family or perhaps your great grandparents they would have told you yes, absolutely. The belief used to be that a litter with one pup meant that all of the strength and abilities that would have gone into multiple pups had been put into one and therefore a single pup was destined to be exceptionally strong. Some other wolves believed that twins, like your siblings, are even more lucky and a sign of a good omen." Her smile widened and she gave a small shrug as they continued to walk. "Personally, I am grateful for any pups that the Ancients bless us with and all of you have more than shown that you are talented, capable, powerful wolves all in your own way. Mendacium litters are always on the smaller side. The biggest litter I've ever seen from our family is three pups. So that makes each of you even more precious to all of us and even more of a gift."

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

12-28-2022, 01:43 PM

As they had come to settle by the lake Fia did as she did best and listened to how her mother responded. It was like she was given this general idea from a younger age, but they could go deeper into the meanings she would understand better now. And as her mother had wanted, it was better to have that stronger and more genuine bond with each other rather than being thrown into the expectations of their family. And maybe she wouldn't have had expectations per say, just this way of life that was meant in their Mendacium culture.

So she would understand, and not see that she or her older siblings were greater than each other. She had never thought that before. Not that they were better or stronger than each other, but her mother as a true mother had seen where they all excelled and how unique each one of them was. She smiled, gentle but big for her. Her emotions always rang true. "Thanks for being there mom." She went to lean into her side slightly, as much as she may not have said so she did appreciate and love her family. Maybe she didn't need to say so, "And for showing me." Their culture, their bloodlines, but more importantly how much family meant to her as Fia felt like it should for her and the rest of her family.

"Fiametta"