build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
11-24-2022, 09:49 AM
Voodoo
"Im an actor, without a character to play"
This... could not be happening. Ever since the night of the menagerie disaster she knew she had been distracted. She hadnt paid close enough attention first Reqoius had been kidnapped. Then while the family vagabonded their way through lands even herself didnt know all that well, phantom had gone missing. She kept tomie and Jaybird close as ever. She knew who took her son, but she feared what Phantom would get into. What sort of klein was she? Was it her inexperience? The lady lowered her head. "Promise the two of you wont leave my sight okay?" she stared at Jaybird as the pup nodded her head slowly.

She had followed her sons scent this far. She knew nothing of this pack or who ran it. Shed lost her homeland and her two previous packs disbanded. Voodoo felt her heart twist, she needed a safe place to raise her children and the thought of heading to Ashen just didnt sit right with her. She raised her head in a howl, perhaps someone here would humor the princess.

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
12-05-2022, 10:32 AM

Celeste felt busier than usual. Between finding Vidarr, welcoming newcomers, harboring a lost puppy, and making sure everyone else was content, there wasn't a day when she didn't feel busy. Even more so now that she had finally been able to carve out an afternoon to herself. After sending off the boys to patrol, and the girls to explore the caverns of Descensum, Celeste hoped to relax by the side of the oasis beneath a shady palm. That was until an unfamiliar howl caused her ears to turn in the direction of the border. Another new wolf? Knowing it was her duty to respond, Celeste stretched herself into a standing position.

Moving at a brisk pace over warm sands, her gaze lingered on the female and her pups that stood at her border. The mother appeared nervous, even from this distance. Questions began racing through her mind. Were they in trouble? In need? Was this Phantom's mother? His family? She didn't appear angry or aggressive so it left Celeste wondering what had actually happened.

Approaching slowly, her tail low to the ground and shifting her facial expression into something more placid and calm, she regarded the trio with a brief nod. "Greetings lovelies, I am Celeste, Mistress of Ethyria, home of Illusions Oasis. How can I be of assistance?" She made sure to smile at the pups before placing most of her attention on the mother - hoping it was actually their mother.

Tomie

Loner

Advanced Fighter (70)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Critical Dodge!Pride - LesbianSamhain 2022
12-21-2022, 06:23 PM

Tomie hadn't exactly had an easy start to her life, lots of moving around, lots of uncertainty, and now her brother was missing. The girl didn't really know how to help her mother but she did her best, but she was also dealing with the deep feeling of loss she didn't know how to handle herself. Still, being moved yet again wasn't as hard on her as it might have been even months earlier, she made sure to stick as close to her mother as she could without getting in the way, and keeping an eye on her sister too. They moved across the too-hot sands, an extreme change from the cold of the north, and when their mother stopped Tomie could not have known what the reason was. There was a strong scent here, unfamiliar and the girl inched forward nose twitching. She skittered back as her mother told them not to leave her sight and Tomie nodded along with Jay.

Then a totally new woman showed up, and the little girl looked up at her. She was smaller than their mother but she held herself with an authority Tomie was not used to seeing. She introduced herself and Tomie did not wait for a response from her mother, stepping forwards to proudly declare herself: " 'M Tomie!" She gave a definitive nod of her head when she said her name, chest puffing out and a little pride in her voice. She wasn't used to introducing herself with her family name so just given name for now.

"Tomie"

Image by xALTUMSILENTIUMx
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
12-23-2022, 05:05 AM
Voodoo
"Im an actor, without a character to play"
Maybe she should have sucked up her pride. She could have taken them all to ashen. No. She was Voodoo Klein and she promised she would take care of her children. It was then Tomie jumped forward. Seeing her daughter talk with no hesitation made her smile a bit. Although it was probably considered rude to some. "My name is Voodoo Klein. I apologize for showing up to your borders looking so disheveled. These are my daughters Jaybird and Tomie. My pack was disbanded and my homeland taken over, in the chaos one of my sons was kidnapped. Im looking for the other Phantom. Hes similiar to my daughters." she remained calm. Perhaps this would turn in her favor. If Phantom was here, that would be a blessing.
Voodoo thought for a moment she reckognized celeste. It must have been from a festival or something similiar. Yet she hoped her explaination would be enough. Jaybirds eyes stared at celeste from behind her mothers legs. Their black pupils matching her black front hood marking her body.