WE'LL NEVER BE ROYALS

plot w/ me!<3

ghettobarbie.

gems
size
build
player
12-05-2022, 09:37 AM
Hello bbys ! I'm Ghettobarbie, barbie, or barb for short - whichever you prefer! I'm just now trying to bounce back from a very long hiatus and my muse seems to be coming back thankfully xD I do have one character I have the most muse for right now and that is Grïmmjow.

I don't really have anything specific in mind for him, other than maybe him joining a pack here soon (though he may have to be persuaded a little bit and the pack would have to benefit him in some way). I know for a fact I do not want him terribly injured, losing any sort of limb, or being challenged to a deathmatch. Those are hard no's for now, I don't really see him willingly submitting to someone, or anyone for that matter either.

Other than that I mean he's open to pretty much anything, I'd honestly love for him to have a slew of female lovers and getting a few of them pregnant with his offspring. Not on purpose of course, he's not really the fatherly type, but he won't just abandon his blood either. So if you're wanting your character to become impregnated then Grïmmjow is your guy ! <3

You can either PM or you can add my discord - ghettobarbie.#9774