Through these veins a wolf's blood flows

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 11:21 AM
Any ebony wolves...

She had to admit that her indolence had grown slightly as her pregnancy had gone onward. Elsa rose slowly from inside the stores den where she had made herself a permanent resident since her arrival and joining of Ebony back when it was first formed. Oh how the times seemed to fly. How long had it been since they had been formed? How many months? She had lost count of the time but all she knew was that she had turned into some hormonal pregnant roller coaster. It probably wasn?t the best thing to happen at that time when everything was going so well but it had happened.

Her sleek white fur had a layer of dirt on it so she pushed herself forward towards the lake to get herself a wash, a small yawn from her muzzle as she did so, giving her head a shake to wake herself up more than she had already been. She made her way towards the water as her position in the Rock Garden was extremely close to the lake. She had been running for a while and she made her way to the water?s edge. The icy cold water felt good on her pelt as she waded in it, washing the layers of dirt from her fur in the process. Her soft blue eyes held a sign of relief in them.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-24-2014, 08:28 AM

Who would have thought he would fit into Ebony ever so quickly. His heart was growing, and though past wounds still remained in his heart, he was trying to forget even with the factor of his old amnesia he was now rid of. With his new found mate, new found pack and friends he had even more to protect, more to live for than he ever had before. Once he had dreamed of being king, of having his uncle at his side to rule and making his mother proud. But now, he was concentrating on starting a family, and protecting those who were here and alive now.
Trekking near the lake, red eyes would catch the pelt of his mate. He needed to hang around her more, highly considering they should den together though he knew sometimes others needed their personal space and at the moment he barely knew her though he did love her. A smile spread across Hajime's face as he moved over sneaking up to her side before speaking. "What is this beautiful white wolf in the daylight doing that I see?" he said standing next to her.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-24-2014, 07:25 PM

A deep breathe had been drawn as she continued to clean off her fur, not paying attention to scents or sounds until she heard a chilling and familiar voice when she looked up happily to see her mate standing there right next to her. The girl gave a small chuckle before splashing him with water using her muzzle. "This white wolf is splashing the most handsome man around." She responded to his words with one of those grins. How to describe a grin such as it? It was sweet and caring yet held that sarcastically joking look to it as well. She was feeling... playful. She hadn't seen Hajime in a while as she had been so caught up in making sure Raisa and the pups were alright and then she was teaching Kassander how to heal on top of all that. Yes, Elsa was always busy it seemed.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 06:43 PM

Hajime laughed seeing water get splashed onto his face. Well sure enough he never even had been able to play as a child. It had all been too serious for him, shaking his head free of the water his tail flicked behind him. "Well you won't be beaten!" He jumped into the water the water splashing all over the shore hopefully engulfing the woman like he planned. He stood with the water up to his stomach raising an eyebrow to Elsa.
"So, how have things been?" he asked wading in the water a bit. It felt nice, after all there was nothing wrong with a good swim every now and then. Get his mind off of things that was for sure. Paws easily as he got into deeper ends, and then went back to where he could stand looking at her.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 06:49 PM

Elsa offered a small smile as she was completely drenched in water. Her handsome mate had splashed her and she couldn't help but laugh. Hajime asked her how she had been and she answered honestly. "I've been very good since you've been here Hajime. Everything is finally working out." She said happily as she nuzzled his neck. It was the truth, the pure white queen and soon-to-be-mother knew that everything had become so real but happy at the same time after Hajime promised to stay by her as her mate. Things had gotten even better when she discovered that they would be having pups. Her children for them to raise as one family.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 06:57 PM

Hajime accepted the touch so easily, it felt nice even as he was only just getting used to the wolves around Ebony. Learning names, faces, and scents all the same. You never knew when one day you wouldn't be around to see it all. It amazed him really, how used to socializing he was, when he used to be so awkward with everything. "I told you, a little bit of time does the charm." he said happily dragging his tongue over the top of his head.
"I've been getting used to everyone, meeting members and been able to talk with some family in Seracia." Seracia where his mother once lived his cousin lived as well and had asked him to look for bane and Tahlia. Oh well right now his attention was on Elsa.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 07:03 PM

The girl knew almost all the wolves, after all as a healer it was important for her to know them all but she was glad he too was meeting wolves and learning names. A small grin caught her face as she looked at him, he licked the top of her head as he mentioned family from Seracia and she could only remember the wolf who had been looking for poisons from Seracia. She hadn't been too fond of the girl and therefore hadn't been fond of the pack. "I'm glad you've met some new wolves dear!" She said happily as she tested out different names other than Hajime.

Elsa had honestly started to think about names for their children, but there would hopefully be more time for that later. She would also need to talk to Maximous as she probably would be in too much pain to help herself in her own birthing so she would need to let him know when she thought the time was close. Then she had to talk to Raisa about her being pregnant and such but she had not seen the queen around at all in days if not a week or two. She'd have to give Kassander another lesson soon of course because soon the pup would be bored from collecting the four herbs he already knew of. The boy was a fast learner that was for sure.

She then realized she'd probably not have time until she actually gave birth. That was how it often went she felt.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 07:18 PM

Hajime hadn't really known Seracia that well, but from Arian he knew she did well within the pack as their healer. And apparently soon to be princess, figured for their bloodline came from royals in the first place. Dragging himself back onto shore he shook his fur free of the water. And looked to Elsa, "You know, we really don't know anything about each other." it's not that it bothered him but it seemed important. Hajime had a lot behind him a lot of heritage. And when he looked at Elsa he just wanted to know more.
"Where did you come from, before you joined Ebony?" He asked curiously inching closer towards her and sitting down. He was curious and she could ask him any questions she wanted. A smile formed on his face, hopefully nothing would drive her away. After all there were things in the past he was not proud of.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 07:24 PM

The question was one that Elsa had to think about carefully. She didn't really want to discuss her family because they had turned their backs on her but her mate decided to know. "A place I care not to talk about. I didn't have a good childhood being a white winter baby with blue eyes in a line of black wolves with amber eyes who were always borned into the summer months. At least my sister Anna had the 'family pelt'. No, my parents believed me cursed with some kinda magical powers to control winter winds and cause snow." She divulged to her mate the source of her issues. Her parents loved her but they also had feared her. What parents fears their daughter?

Oh, she was so close to being on her soap box when she caught herself. She was getting riled up for nothing. Her parents would not go after her and not even Anna would be foolish enough to pursue her.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 07:32 PM

Hajime's eyes lowered curiously, he felt sorry even though it was in the past. He knew he had been afraid of his mother for a long, long time. Even with how close or how far away they had been. "I'm sorry I asked. Is there anything you want to ask me?" he knew many things about the world. And he even knew the stories about his mothers siblings his mothers father and so on. Born from a evil line of wolves, ever so daring to go against the flow his mother had been a good woman and then her life was wasted on the northern wolves right after she had fallen in love once more. Falk long since moved on but a small pain still sat in his heart because of it.
He snuggled ever so closer to her, pressing his pelt. As he smiled, "I just don't want you to be afraid if I tell you something, I'm sorry I'm making the conversation depressing. I just have an odd feeling I want you to know everything." he noted closing his eyes for a few moments. Though he was putting his full trust in her, he probably wouldn't disclose the death of his brother that was a touchy subject as any.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 07:50 PM
My soul is spiraling in frozen

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

Elsa listened carefully as he apologized to her about bringing it up in the first place. "It's fine. I've moved on and my parents wouldn't dare seek me out. Not even my sister would and she knows these rumors to be false." She encouraged him. He began to speak and she cocked her head to the side slightly. "I'm not easy to scare Hajime. I can handle whatever you can throw at me my dear. We all have pasts, some not as good as others, but they are in the past, not the future." She tried to soothe him as he seemed upset. Was it because of what she had disclosed to him? No, what if it was something from his past? She just figured she would find out when he was ready.

Elsa gave a small and sad smile as she said one more thing about her past. "I use to be afraid of everything. I use to trick myself into believing that I did have these terrible powers and that I couldn't control them. I pushed away any wolf who tried to even talk to me... and then I met Raisa and she calmed me down. Even started calling me 'godling' as a little joke between the two of us." She said with a small laugh. She hadn't seen Raisa in forever and some company was definitely overdue. She gazed at her mate as she added one last thing. "You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to dear." She soothed one last time. She had wanted to share it with him because he wanted to know. She would be an open book to him.

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2014, 08:04 PM

Hajime chuckled a little bit. "A walkers history is like an identity, they carry it with pride or none at all. It defines who we are, I just guess it's something we held dear for a long time." he said with a soft tone. Looking to her as she finished speaking, well it was a story if anything. Of the prince who once was, of the queen who once had everything. And of the short stops and long stops they made along the way.
"My mother's name was Rivaxorus Walker. She was a queen if any, and one with a past behind her who would send any wolf running yet she still tried to keep strong. I was born before my father could even see me since he died of an illness before I came along. But my mothers previous mate was a woman and they adopted a boy named Tanner. I was raised as a prince, next to Tanner who was in line for the throne. Though Rivaxorus...at one point lost it and slaughtered many, many wolves. It was something she'd rather not talk about. You see my grandfather was a man who killed for what he enjoyed, he had nearly seventeen children. He tried to kill my mother over and over again, he defiled her and she bored scars on her stomach from his constant torment until the day he was killed by her." he paused giving a soft sigh. "When I was a year old, I saw tanner, plotting to kill my mother. I didn't know why but something clicked and I murdered him in order to protect her. I was so afraid of her judgment I ran away with her brother my uncle Allen. I had to admit I was afraid of my mother, I had seen what she had done, but through all the pain she still wanted to do good, wanted to protect everyone. I came to Ala with Allen, and ran into Taurig, the son of the ice king in glaciem who ran tortuga. I thought I'd do some good there, but I discovered of my mothers existence in Seracia. I got to visit her once, but never got the chance to tell her what I had done. Before I knew it...she was gone. Glaciem killed her, killed her and raped her and I hadn't come in time to protect her." Hajime shook his head the memory still fresh in his mind. "Allen vanished, and I didn't have anyone more. Abandoned by my pack no one wanted to deal with a depressed ridden boy who had no clue what he was doing. And when I learned of the many family I had with the walker bloodline. Over and over again our lives have been hard, and royals never seemed to fit us even if our heritage derives from it." he stopped and sighed looking at elsa with a soft smile.
"It might seem dumb, to hold onto the past. But I feel like my history is important, and I've regretted never telling my mother that I killed Tanner. But now, I feel stronger." He pressed his head over Elsa. "This prince just wants things to be normal for once, and they probably are...now."

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014, 11:15 AM by Elsa.)

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

Elsa listened carefully to her prince with kindness filling her eyes. She frowned slightly to learn of the murder, though she knew it for good intentions. The white queen, not really a queen but often used to talk about expecting mothers, offered him a comforting smile. "Your mother would have understood why you did it dear." She attempted to comfort. He spoke of the tragic fate of his late mother and she instantly angered. "How dare they." She fumed in anger, her fur bristling along her spine. "Who of this Glaciem is responsible for this?" Her hackles raised in anger and her haunches raised too.

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 02:06 PM

She was angry, it kind of made her adorable. Hajime let a soft smile form on his face, she cared enough to get angry at least. Unlike those in tortuga, however his long since grudge against them was perhaps unrational. Perhaps an apology was in order even if they hadn't noticed his anger towards them in the first place. Hajime would press his cheek against hers giving towards her neck with short licks. His paw would come to rest close to her as his red eyes looked to her. "It was some time ago, Glaciem has caused a lot of pain not just for me, for others as well. But it seems their king hasn't been seen in a while so I'd assume things are changing for the better. After what happened with my mother, Jet the man who did is disappeared I have high thinking that they disposed of him for his actions. Though I still have my doubts about Glaciem." he said softly.
His tail would flick, as he tilted his head to one side smiling like an idiot. "Have you thought of possible names for our children?" he asked. It was always a good way to change the subject, after all seeing her mad forever would probably be a problem.

Speech,

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 02:21 PM

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

Elsa calmed little as Hajime gave her neck small licks and pressed his cheek to hers. She leaned into him slightly. He asked about names and she smiled. It had calmed her down slightly as Elsa spoke. "I've thought up two so far, but I don't know if they are any good." She said rather shyly as she looked at him, uncertainty clinging to her eyes. "Celestine and Aversatrix. A girl name and a boy name." She threw out the names for her mate to think about and hopefully approve of. She liked Aversatrix, the rebel in Latin, because it sounded cool and no doubt one of her boys would behave as such. The name Celestine reminded her of the stars. the fault is not in that of our stars, but in us, that we are underlings.

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
04-29-2014, 03:26 PM

Hajime smirked, Celestine, and aversatrix they sounded amazing. "They are both amazing names, mine isn't very well off." He flicked his tail. While his name was japanese a language he had learned at a younger age since most of his family knew it. He knew it'd be a bit odd for japanese names to be everywhere. Thinking for a moment, he shifted a little with a soft hmmm. "Levaithi, it works for both a girl and a boy." he said with a smile.
It was a unique name, like his mothers wasn't it? One day maybe one of his kids would be named after her, or similar at least. He wasn't entirely sure, perhaps his fathers name would come into play. While he had never once met Izaya, he still thought his dad would have played a good role in his life if he had lived.

Speech,