[Lurid]

Garm

gems
size
build
player
12-07-2022, 09:45 PM

Nothing can stop me, move out of my way

He had moved north for now from his landing site. Hugin flew overhead, keeping well out of reach of Garm's jaws. Hugin knew better today than to get close to a bothered and angry viking male. It had been well too long for garm since he had been among his own kin, and he hadn't plundered, pillaged or even found shit yet. To say his mood was sour was a understatement.

He moved towards the jutting ice sculpture ahead. Thunder and lightning raged overhead, threatening Thor's wrath in the form of a winter storm. The temperatures were too low for any rain but he knew what a storm of that caliber would mean around here. The sky was churning and he was more than happy to bunk in this structure ahead of him.

He padded into the icy structure to find it in a disheveled mess. There were wooden seats askew and strewn about. He heard as hugin croaked and flitted into the building. Half blind face turned up to him. "Damn place looks plundered already.... better than outside with Thor though." he gave a snort as his deep vocals bounced back at him in the space.

He padded forward, eye looking over everything. He could make due with some of this. A fire would be easy enough in the place. With a loud snarl he snapped at one of the rotting seats, breaking pieces off of it. He spat it out near the center where there was a small but comfortable looking cleared spot. Now all he needed was a way to ignite what he had.

A croak and a clatter to his blind side had him snapping his face in the direction. A rock skidding to a stop near his paw gave him every idea, Hugin had been a step ahead of him. Smart bird, staying useful was keeping him alive by Garm's side. He grabbed up the rock and looked at the big stone, its shape was foreign but its use was noted immediately.

He moved to it with the rock in his mouth and quickly struck the stone with the rock making sparks fall. Perfect. Now he would have a fire to stay warm by and cook over. Fuck Thor for trying to fuck with him though.

Walk, "talk", Think

Bloodlust is rising, hurricane in my veins

Code by Asena

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
12-26-2022, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2023, 04:33 PM by Lurid. Edited 1 time in total.)

Samael watched as Lurid attacked Ilyn inside the cathedral, the miniature polar bear hollering with a pained roar as she tore at his nose. She wouldn't kill him but the bite would leave a mark. "You know better than to spoil my hunts, bear." Her goddess-like voice echoed off the high ceilings and bare, icy walls. It was at this moment that she heard someone enter. Speaking to another, the male's deep voice invaded her senses and she thought for a moment that it could be Alastor. Her hope to see her once love was killed as a massive brown and red male passed by where she and her companions hid in the pews and Lurid took a notion to watch him. She slipped from her hiding place as soon as his fire was lit, growling softly with her head high. "And who are you to come into my cathedral and set it ablaze? You do not know who you anger." Dual-toned voice was harsh and angry, but it was not all his fault, Ilyn had put her in a sour mood. With her voice and appearance, she knew she appeared to be a moonlit goddess, but her concern was their ceiling melting.

|| Word count: 203 words. ||
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note:Sorry for the short post, also Lurid rolled a 6 and a 5...bad luck for Garm...
ART & TABLE by BIRD
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Garm

gems
size
build
player
01-03-2023, 01:50 PM

The male sat with his fire, no care for the bird that made itself known and landed on his shoulder to his bad eye, singing about intruders. Garms snort was the answer he gave the bird, which took off to keep his eyes on them overhead. Garm had heard her voice echoing it was of no surprise to the viking.

When the female came forth he turned his face to her and proceeded to sit where his small fire was. At least he could see now who had plundered the place. He examined her with his half blind gaze, her pelt being committed to memory. His gaze was non concerned as he eyed her. Angry with her companion or not he did not care, turning her anger on him would not be her best move.

As she did just that and snapped at him, the behemoth stood then all viking before her. He would not bow. His hackles did not rise though and his posture did not give way to any hints that he was angered, yet. "Perhaps lass you should start again. Turning illr temper on a strange mađr is not recommended." he eyed her not caring that he was in front of her and she might be angry.

A chuckle passed from his lips at his own self. Maybe he should show her how one should introduce themselves? "Garm Järvson, viking by trade, murderer of cheating bitches and traitorous bróđirs, sonr to konungr Järv. And you, kona?" every word he spewed probably foreign to her. He didn't care. She could either get with the program or leave him be. He didn't need to educate anyone to his ways. He was son to a king, widower to himself and not willing to change too much. These lands would be plundered one way or another. A clash from thunder and a flash of lightning lit up his for from behind as the fire lit him from his blind side. His good eye did promise her danger if she pushed the wrong buttons. He wasn't above murder and rape, after all he was likely a dead man should he return home anyway.

Every word he said was dripping in his foreign tone. His voice was deep and resounding with his strength. Vikings didn't ask for shit, they took it, so if she thought she could get him to plead to take refuge here he wouldn't.

Walk, "talk", Think

Code by Asena

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-07-2023, 04:36 PM

A smile came across her face as the male gave his subliminal threat, and her eyes glittered dangerously. if it was a fight he wished for, Lurid was one to give it to him. She stayed silent this time, listening closely as he introduced himself with strange words, the last bit she didn't miss. What she heard was an insult, and this time, she gave a double-toned growl. "I am Lurid Amarix, Blodreina of Mirovis, Night Mother, Devourer of Souls, and daughter of the gods.  If you wish to keep this amicable, I suggest you watch how you speak to me." She would only give him one chance to correct the way he spoke to her, gold and silver pelt glittered as lightning struck much closer to the cathedral as she spoke. Agitation made her voice that much more terrifying, but she wondered if the male was wise enough to heed her warning. Holographic eyes sparked white as the lighting came again, this time thunder boomed enough to shake the foundations of the church, illustrating her point it seemed. She was a goddess of war, a demonic deity, and she would not be angered again. "If you wish for a fight, that can be arranged as well." Her companions bristled visibly as if remembering some gruesome fight passed. If it was a fight he wanted, Lurid was glad to give it to him, she hadn't feasted on a male his size in quite some time.

|| Word count: 245 words. ||
"Talk." || 'Think.' || 'Hear.'
Note: Uh oh...
ART & TABLE by BIRD
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Garm

gems
size
build
player
03-11-2023, 10:52 PM

The gargantuan male eyed her with his one good eye, garnet meeting rose. After his introduction he had expected the dame to turn around or back away and leave him to his own angry lifestyle. Took balls.

His eye looked to his companion on his shoulder as she gave her titles and names. Daughter of gods? He doubted it. A snort came as he looked back to her and a hearty laugh from his maw. "Well met, but forgive my doubts in one of those. Gods don't let their kin walk and breed among mortals where im from." he sat then beside his small campfire. A roll of his shoulders and a stretch as he moved to recline near the warmth of the fire.

His own companion was puffed up, nervous as he had seen what the male he accompanied was capable of. Garm was playing it off but he could tell, there was anger in the male, not at this female or Hugin tho. The chip on his shoulder was still there from his cheating where of a wife. Shield maidens were supposed to stand by their men for life and his had run off to fuck his very own brother.

Agitation was clearly on his face as he looked out at the storm. His ears pressed. He was a gruff man by nature and this female would see no side of him tonight that would be of comfort. His garnet gaze went from the flashing lightning and howling winds back to her face. One of her titles was strange. "Tell me Lurid Amarix, your word, blodreina, is it like a, how u say in native tongue........ king? Like our konungr where I come from." the words didn't quiet flow as easily in the native tongue for him like in his norse. The words felt foreign and like tongue twisters. But for him to properly read her he needed to know if she was like him, a prince and a princess in one place.

Walk, "talk", Think

Code by Asena