Nephele

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-18-2014, 08:08 PM

well, since i've decided that i'm only up for roleplaying one character at a time (for now), and since i never really put nephele to good use, i'm placing her up for adoption. she is the runt of the creedance x morphine litter and sibling to artemis, codeine, ares, and novocaine (only active siblings at the moment), and will be a yearling come winter. she hasn't had much development thus far, so her personality is entirely open; however, her appearance must stay the same (click on her profile to read her description). she currently has three tables (this one, one by yumpy, and one by eldarwen).

if you are interested in adopting out nephele, please just type out what personality you intend to give her below, and please remain active! i do not care what you do with her, but please keep in mind that all elysius children are extremely loyal to their family members and that i would personally enjoy a thread between her and artemis :p

Aldoro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-19-2014, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2014, 06:52 AM by Aldoro.)
I love the personality she has currently! But do I need to write it out again or...? (will edit this if rewriting of personality is needed)

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE The blazing ball of irradiated flames seemed to descend behind the inclined hills so fleetly that day. Everything seemed to shift within mere seconds. And how that was despondent for the exquisite babe. The fine woman was not so alluring in the darkness. And all she wanted to do was thrill all those appealing masculine souls ever so infinitely. With the shadows consuming her beauty-...seeming tasteful was difficult. So for now she would wander amongst the night atmosphere, appreciating all she could. The botheration, though, was that there was nothing to appreciate. How disappointing. Especially since she was lurking within to what seemed like a weakling banquet. The Orchard. The area seemed similar to a maze, sending her into the containment of bushes and vegetable-filled patches of brushes. Agitated, the feminine woman longed desperately to remove herself from the wretched area. No men wandered here either, she guessed. No canine, unless a weakling, would like the aroma or savory of fruit or vegetables. How appalling.

The world spun as the dainty woman hobbled out of the thorny bushes, her feet seeming to excessively loose balance from beneath her. Was she gaining weight? Oh, that'd be horrible. She'd be heavy and disinclined. Definitely not what she was planning on doing for the rest of her life, wobbling around as an unfit girl. Nephele had suddenly wandered into this wretched place, and couldn't find her way out in the darkness. So now she was stuck with all the little fruits and vegetables that swallowed her top to bottom.

wip

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 09:48 PM
if you want to stick with her current personality, then you don't need to rewrite it -- just a short roleplay sample in her character is fine c:

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-20-2014, 11:20 AM
If nephele is here when I get my laptop I'll app for her.
-lutara

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2014, 01:56 PM

Rewritten Personality {I'm gonna Keep some things}

The girl's vain personality has just gotten a little better, but she's still pretty bad about keeping up her reputation; appearance wise, anyways. Ever since the earthquake, she has gone a little crazy, and pretty bloodthirsty, so she won't pass up a chance to fight or kill, because she knows that it is kill or be killed. And, if she wants to be a little violent, then that's okay, but she only knows one thing at times. The crazy fits are sudden, and these fits make her more violent than she ever was before. Like her brother, she is determined to find him again and conquer the world with him; imagine, the two ruling together, getting along as well as siblings could! Cerberus is still her favorite brother, but, she has another wolf that's she starting to look up to, even starting to like. Ever since she heard of her older sister, Artemis, Nephele has grown attached to the tales of the wolf, and she would love it if they met.

Even if she does care for Artemis and Cerberus, the girl still has a short temper, and it takes even less to send her into a rage or a fit of crazy anger, so a wolf better be careful about what they say about or to her. If one little thing offends her, Nephele will fly into a rage, and she will snap and bite at any wolves around her, even if they weren't doing anything wrong; there is one exception to her rage, that she tries not to get mad at. Nephele will try to keep her anger from touching her family, because, even if she was angry, she would blame herself. She knows that her family is close, and she feels like she would loose their trust.

RP Sample:

With a low growl, the white girl shook her head, blinking one eye as she tried to get the blood off her snout, licking her face with her vivid pink tongue as a wolf stared at her awkwardly. He was a brown and white wolf, and he would have been something the girl would have desired if it hadn't have been for his constant twitching, and the crack of bones in his neck. But Nephele had to deal with him, even if they didn't say anything while they waited for the wolf to meet another wolf besides her. At least he had told her his name; Toby, a pretty plain name for such a strange wolf. He twitched, the bones in his neck snapping, and Nephele glanced at him, her features forming a small smirk. She might as well talk to him while he was here.

"So, Toby, how did you get those scars?" The scars that the girl was referring to were three pink scars on his right cheek. Toby twitched, and stared at her before answering. "A f-fight between me and my b-brother." From what Nephele had seen of his younger brother, Toby had lost that fight. The other wolf, who was white with lighter brown markings, had no visible scars on him. Blue and violet eyes narrowed as Toby looked up, twitching again. He whimpered a few times, before speaking again. "H-Have you ever k-killed another wolf b-before?" Nephele's eyes widened, and she stared at Toby for a while. "Of course not!" Then, softly, she muttered something under her breath. "I just haven't had a chance to." She said, and looked at the wolf, Toby.

"I-I've killed a-another wolf b-before." The brown and white wolf stated, simply. Finally, the younger brother burst into the clearing, and wagged his tail. "Come on, brother. It's time we leave." He said, in a fairly friendly voice. But blood was splashed on his fur, and Nephele saw pieces of black fur on his jaws, the fur of another wolf. His blue eyes were wide with something like terror, and finally, the two wolves ran. Nephele tlted her head, then got up and followed them.

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 10:23 AM
are either of you still interested in neph? :o

Ainsel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-17-2014, 10:48 AM
I am.

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 02:31 PM
canti is interested! can i still put up an app?

Svanerna

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 05:19 PM
I want her. I will love her. And keep her active. (im not taking a break any time soon XD)

im keeping her personality the same so here is a rp sample

The woman was beautiful. Her snowy fur was completely lush and full. Each part of her body resembled that of an angel. Her golden arch along the side of her face. The ash dipped muzzle, paws, and tail. Her exuberant form was delightful for all eyes. Even the most sour Wolf would turn to look at the babe. The girl was the offspring of Gods and oh she had the attitude of one. There were simple, nice moments. Then, there were moments of hell. Her tongue was sharp and her stare was just terrifying with those orbs that reflected the depths of the skies above. Though, on that day, the dove slithered from her den with a smile upon her dark lips. A light gaze swept across the snow covered terrain of the north. Snow lined the ground as it fell from the heavens, ambitious as ever. Nephele grinned, ready to take on the day but the scent of another filled her ebony nose. It was male so the woman instantly grew excited, she did indeed love the company of a male. They always made her feel so good about herself. Her keen eyes slipped across the landscape as a blob of grey filled of vision. With a tilt of her head the darling babe slithered closer. Her head was held high and her chest puffed out to show of her beautiful thick scruff. Neph grew closer and closer and watch as the male feasted upon a bird of some sorts. The Goddess tilted her head to the left that time and arched a brow. "How did you catch that?" The man quickly turned to look at her as if she scared him. He paused for a few moments, eyeing her up and down. She smirked and awaited an answer. He shrugged, "Just did." The woman scoffed, "I love stories and that wan an invitation to tell me one." The girl sat and stared at him with those huge -innocent- eyes. "Tell me please.." And so he did..

Nephele

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-19-2014, 10:57 AM
alright welp neph goes to cantti!
thanks for the apps yo.