Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-18-2014, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2014, 06:38 PM by Crucifix.)

Offering one night with one hot piece of wolf, wants puppies in exchange.

... He's not a relationship kind of boy, but could offer a fun thread to play in (Up until the fade out part) I want some puppies for him, happy for the woman to dump the puppies on him after birth so long as I can find a surrogate mother. Also want to know whos interesting in rping some sexy Cru-boy puppies

.... This is going to have to go on hold until Spring, but if anyone wants to put someone forward for then, let me know here :)

"My sounds""My Soul"

Lekan

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014, 02:21 PM by Lekan.)
I totally swooned at the thought of getting a piece of that sexiness. I know we talked about getting Fenris or one of your other charries getting hooked up with my Adelaide, but I can see her having a one night stand with Crucifix too. She's flirtatious and very pretty, and while she would be willing to care for the children, her career would make her want to pass them off. So, you know, it could go either way.

Plus, imagine how awesome their babies would look!

Adelaide was born in the summer, but by then she would definitely have enough posts... let me know what you think, Sea! Just an idea! xD

Crudelaide puppies. Just sayin.

Codeine

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 02:38 PM
on site additions to the Black family???

i'd help if i had ladies that had the posts and were in season ahaha

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 03:07 PM
I'd love to play a sexy cru-boy puppies <3 Although I got nothing on the rest

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
04-19-2014, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014, 03:35 PM by Crucifix.)
Omg. Yes Req, I want your babies. :D :D

.. xD

Adelaide

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 04:14 PM
Yesh. Awesome. :D

I posted with Adelaide this time so you would have easy access to any details you may want, and as you can see she only has twenty-ish posts. I will get more active with her to ensure that she will have enough. Be that as it is, are you okay with waiting until summer? Out of season passes are expensive, after all.

Alpine

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
04-19-2014, 09:11 PM
I can survive that long, gives you time to get posts up and us time for some sexy plotting xD thank you Req!

Dayton

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-19-2014, 09:57 PM
No, Sea. Thank YOU. Together we shall make very attractive babies. *wink wink*

Crucifix

Loner

gems