ardent

Healing a Twisted Heart (Healing lesson)

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-18-2014, 10:51 AM
Esperanza would look to the large body of woods and shrubs. Winter would be coming soon, and though she had a thick pelt to keep her warm, she was alone for the time being. At least she would have Sendoa if she ever needed anything, but she wished she had someone who loved her, but she couldn't think about that now, she had to learn how to heal some more.

Her ebony pelt stuck out from the rest of the white that covered the landscape with it's beauty. Her claws dug into the snow, causing her to leave a fresh print. Ice started to form in between her toes, and she began to gnaw the frozen liquid off. But, she went a bit to hard and a yip came from her voice as blood began to drip from her paw. Esperanza could sense something, or someone was watching her, and she began to work on the paw. She began to lick the dripping blood from the pad of her feet, leaped and grabbed a small leaf that was big enough for her paw, and wrapped it around the bloodied paw.

The snow was still crimson from where the blood had dripped, but she at least didn't feel anymore pain. Mist would come from the frozen air as her nose had sent out a bit of carbon into the world. allowing the plants to use it and in return give her oxygen. She was amazed at how much we could do for the plants. Animals keep plants alive, and plants keep animals alive. She was somewhat amazed by the theory, even though she had known about it for quite some time.

She lied down and placed her head upon her paws as she waited for Eris to come and make her presence known to her.

Eris

gems
size
build
player
04-23-2014, 05:38 AM
Light flurries of snow swirled about her, and for a change in her constant work, she was resting under a thick bush. The scent of another roused her from her light doze, and she looked through the thick branches of her shelter out into the land. Her golden eyes were met with the ebony form of another, and she blinked a few times trying to place the name of the other wolf. She had seen her before at meetings, and perhaps had met her once- but she wasn't sure. It seemed she was losing some of her memory in her growing age. She watched the other chew on her paw, and stiffened slightly when the female yipped, and the healer could smell blood. Still she waited, to see what the female would do. A light bite wound on the paw wasn't fatal, or near enough to seek help over- if one cleaned it, it'd heal on its own.

It was interesting to see how the other woman searched took care of it, as if she had a basic affinity for healing. Eris wondered if she knew that she was being watched, though for the moment she wouldn't betray her location or presence. When the other laid down with her head on her paws, Eris mimicked the motion, debating on whether she really wanted to go out and speak- or remain in her spot. Heaving a sigh, she pushed herself to her feet and squirmed out from under the bush. Slowly she would approach, a light bark of a greeting leaving her. She would open her jaws to speak, "You should get out of the snow. I fear there will be a storm." She paused for a moment, glancing at the woman's paw. "You're welcome to come to my den, to rest if you like." She offered, her tone kind. She had plenty of room now, with the absence of her daughter.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-23-2014, 04:23 PM
The ebony femme took the invitation and went inside the den, the banana leaf bandage that was wrapped around her paw began to scratch against the bottom of the den. She placed her cranium upon her forepaws and heaved a sigh as her emerald gaze shifted over to the golden colored eyes of the female wolf before her. "Thank you for allowing me to come inside." She spoke to her superior and soon sat upon her haunches, bowing her head respectfully and curling her tail around her side.

"Pardon, where are my manners, my name is Esperanza, and may I be so kind as to ask what your name is?" She asked with a smile, tilting her head slightly with her ears erect so she could catch the name of the female whom she had just met.

Eris

gems
size
build
player
04-25-2014, 11:00 AM
As the other wolf stepped inside her shelter, she followed. "My personal dens a lot larger- but I don't think we can make it there before the storm hits." She speaks warmly, and nods away the woman's thanks. The stranger introduces herself as Esperenza, and Eris mentally logs the name. "Hello Esperenza. My name is Eris, I am Glaciem's healer- and an Overseer." She introduces herself and says what she does. Settling a space away from the Esperenza, she curls into a ball, facing the other female, so they can speak. The wind howls outside their shelter, and she glances up. "I think this bush is thick enough to protect us from most of the snow." She chatters, "What brings you out in such crazy weather?" She questions, trying to stir up conversation to keep the other woman comfortable, if they're gonna be holed up in a den together, they may as well speak while they wait out the severity of the storm.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-26-2014, 11:53 PM
Esperanza looked to the one named Eris and bowed her head respectfully to her superior. "I was wondering if you could help me by teaching me more on healing. I am a brood and I talked to Sendoa, and she said to talk to you so I can learn more on healing." She spoke truthfully to her packmate and listened to to the sounds of the storm approaching. She would look into Eris' gold eyes as her emerald ones shone slightly.

Eris

gems
size
build
player
05-06-2014, 05:44 PM
The black wolf spoke again, and Eris's neat ears pricked in interest. She wanted to be a healer? Eris currently only had Vereux to teach, though she hadn't spared a lot of time, admittedly. She'd been running pretty ragged lately. Perhaps another set of paws could be helpful? She had already spoken to Sendoa, and the cobalt queen had sent her to Eris to talk to her. She nodded thoughtfully before speaking, "Esperenza, I am glad to teach you. It'd be nice to have another wolf to share my craft with- aside from Vereux of course." She spoke with a warm smile, the other woman seemed old enough that perhaps she and Eris could become friends throughout the learning and the teaching. Her tail wagged slightly at the prospect. "I have a huge den, and my daughter's left Glaciem... if you'd wanna take up residence there, while learning- until we can find you a cave or something that has room for an herb store?" This offer was hesitant... was it too much or just the right move?

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Esperanza took in the offer that Eris had made. She had not stayed in the pack much, but it would be nice to have a den when she was there, and it made her happy to think that she would be able to heal at her den or go and help out around the pack. A smile came on the femme's face, but not sure if Eris did not like it, she quickly wiped it away and bowed her head respectfully as she spoke.

"I would be honored to do that, ma'am," she spoke with a gentle and calm tone. She could feel the cold hit her, and a smile came on her once her head was turned, it soon vanished when the fae turned her head back around to look at her superior.

Eris

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 04:27 PM
The tawny woman studied the ebony wolf. She was quite interested to teach someone else her craft- it would be so nice not to be the only healer in the lands. However, they would have to address one thing. "I do have one condition." She started seriously, though her tone was still soft. "Relax a little, Esperenza. I aim to teach you, but to also hopefully be your friend. We'll be spending enough time together, that formalities will grow boring." A soft smile lit her tawny jaws, her sentence ending in a wee chuckle. Blinking, she would wait for Esperenza to react to her, hoping that the other woman wouldn't take offense to her sentence. While she appreciated Esperenza's respect, being addressed as ma'am by a wolf near her age, if not the same age- made the aging wolf feel....older.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-30-2014, 06:46 AM
Esperanza smiled and nodded to the female. She was used to being kind and respectful to others, especially ones as skilled as Eris. Her emerald orbs looked to the tawny fae's golden optics, and the smile stayed across her face. Her eyes shone in the sunlight, and she wished that she would be able to have someone that she could perhaps teach, and even maybe have a pup and teach one who wishes to.