gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Poser
12-19-2022, 06:17 PM

Jack had fished herself out of the ocean again, finally making her way back to Boreas. Getting lost... well, that was on her. She'd gotten lost and now she had to fucken apologize to Sparrow for that. At least she'd like... found her way back instead of fucking off. That had to count for something right? Fuck, she could hope. She could really hope. Hell, even if Sparrow was mad, at least Jack could see her again. The pirate king would probably be pretty hot when she's mad, too.

Standing on the dark shores in the mid-morning sun, Jack shook the seawater from her coat. Tipping her head back, she let go a call from somewhere deep in her chest. Hopefully Sparrow was home.

Jack O’Malley
looking half a corpse
and half a god
[Image: zF70lPR.png]

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
01-09-2023, 07:31 PM
Oh- that was a familiar call- wait it was, wasn't it? Sparrow was pretty sure it was. Either way, even if it wasn't, they were calling for her and Alpha Rules said she had to answer. She wasn't fully expecting to see Jack- or expecting to see her at all honestly. Sparrow couldn't remember when she had last seen the woman anyway and figured she'd fucked off to go do something constructive with her life. Well, it was good that she was alive. Sparrow slipped on an easy smile and pace to her gait as she went up to the smaller woman like they'd never been apart, "What's up?"

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Jack

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Poser
01-09-2023, 07:48 PM

She hadn't been around long before disappearing, and really, Jack was hoping to maybe change that. Maybe this time... maybe this time. She would try, at least. As Sparrow came into view she didn't look to be upset, that was a start. It was almost like the antihero had left at all. Jack dipped her head for a moment, and then back up-- a glimmer in her blue eyes. It was her typical charm, really all Jack had to her name. "I uh, got a little turned around," she offered by way of explanation. "Had a hard time sorting out the way back." An apology, maybe, in her tone. Still, she does her best to offer a relaxed smile.

"I was wondering if you'd still be willing to have me as one of your pirate crew." Right, there was the question. Was Jack still welcome here, or was she in the doghouse? Hell, if it was Sparrow's own doghouse, did she even mind? Take it more seriously. Fuck, right, she had to take this more seriously. Jack had approached in earnest, after all.

Jack O’Malley
looking half a corpse
and half a god

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
01-09-2023, 07:55 PM
The woman said she got turned around and it took a while to get back. Sparrow thought for a moment, "Damn, how long has it been, even?" Honestly, it was hard sometimes to remember the exact who's to her where's and what's. Maybe she should stop drinking...

Sparrow stretched, "Wellll, we're down a member or two, so I guess I can let you back aboard," she teased with a wink. "But I'm gonna need you to help us raid so we can eventually scare everyone into tolerating us claiming a little more space for out pack. Promise to help with that and you're in."

It was true, they were getting quite crowded.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Jack

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Poser
01-09-2023, 09:11 PM

That was a good question, actually. Jack considered the question for a moment, tipping her head to one side and then the other pensively. "Jus' over a year, I think. I got pulled out by a current, ended up on some islands far to the east." Right. Not an excuse, even though she was hoping that Sparrow would excuse her.

The tease, the wink, all of it broke the tension that had built up in Jack's muscles. A grin slipped across her maw, and she tossed her golden head. "A little scarin' would be right up my alley these days." She stretched, bringing her weight even over her paws. "Lemme know when and where, Captain." A wink from Jack this time, leaning to knock her shoulder against Sparrow's.

Jack O’Malley
looking half a corpse
and half a god

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

01-16-2023, 08:46 PM
Jack mentioned that she had been gone a year and somehow Sparrow couldn't put her brain around it. She hummed for a while as the she thought. "Well, there's uhh three litters, I think at least. We kidnapped someone but- hey don't make that face- we gave them back- no don't make that face either." That was for the additions... "Uhh, some of the galaxy brothers are missing, probably just fucked off. Eden and one of the pups went missing. Pyralis kicked the bucket." Sparrow rattled off the list of happenings with a practiced detachment. It was her story, sure, but in this moment she was just the storyteller. "We won a raid against the Armada, which is really what matters."

That probably summed it up.

"Did you at least do anything cool while you were gone?"