ardent

Lasting a long time

Ragna

gems
size
build
player
04-17-2014, 03:35 PM

The white woman limped onto the battlefield with strife. Or none at all, considering her paw with a deep gash into it. It was a lot less than it looked, making her sit as she dragged her tongue across it, brown ears moving around but not bothering to check to see if anyone was nearby. Ragna gave a sigh, she was finally free, but didn't know what to do with herself. Then again the daughter of a evil plague beast would never be free in the end she would always be a burden to everyone and everything. But they would never know that, she needed to act like she was fine as always and as she always had it was a perfect lie.
Ragna stood up and looked around, she had no clue where she was, what she was doing either. One minute she was all alone, the next in this terrain with a bunch of scents over coming her. Like so many had fought here, no wonder. She didn't care where she was, she just kind of wished she knew. Narrowing her sea-green eyes she groaned silently and sat back down. Maybe something would happen.

Speech,

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-17-2014, 05:16 PM

Free at last! Free at last! Thank all the stars that dotted the sky, D?gmar was at last a woman free from the burden and hardship of mother hood. With the help of a young wolf from their ally Glaciem she'd successfully moved her pups to live with their father and she could get back to training the troops of Arcanum. Though first? a trip to the battlefield. Maybe a chance to stretch her limbs or perhaps to find more soldiers to add to Arcanums, thus far, pitiful army.

The scent of blood and female caught her attention as she strode in the direction of the scent, brimming with curiosity. What would the gods deem her to find this day? She came upon a young white and silver femme with a wounded paw. "This is an odd place to relax... you waiting for something, stranger?" She was rusty at small talk but figured it was worth a shot.

Ragna

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2014, 01:39 AM

Ragnas attention was drawn to, by another woman of a darker much darker color. Her eyes were a dark green, unlike the plague woman's own sea green ones. It made hope of finding another like her here dwindle, but automatically she shifted herself placing her paws close together and eyeing the stranger as she spoke. Millions of counter words would process as she figured what was right to say a small chuckle escaping her muzzle. "Unless I'm waiting for Mr right there is nothing I am waiting for." she made it more of a charming connotation. Hoping this was the right choice out of what she had.
Ragna would shift her brown tipped tail curling around the rest of her limbs as she dipped her head in respect. "My name is Ragna I know not where this place is one its name." might as well make it known that she had no clue where she was or what she was doing with herself. Perhaps they would put her to work, make her hunt or otherwise something else. After all she was not much of a fighter, she could be with training. But most had never bothered to teach her.

Speech,

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-19-2014, 11:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014, 11:38 AM by Dægmar.)

There was something definitely odd about this femme. She was perfect. D?gmar's grin widened ever so slightly as she watched the gears turn in the others mind. "Oh? What about Mrs. Right?" A bark of laughter escaped her maw at the thought. Yes, she was done with the males for awhile after her last little oops. Normally her heat was reliable but this surprise litter had shaken her a little. Hopefully her luck would hold up better next time, after all, she still had a desire to bed the rugged sour puss that was Hati. He looked like a rough and tumble brute and that was the way she liked her males. Females on the other hand? well, that really depended on her mood. But for now she was more concerned with getting down to the business of recruiting for Arcanum.

The female introduced herself as Ragna. Ohh.. lovely name. D?gmar decided she would have this female in the pack if the fates would allow it. "You're on the battlefields of Alacritis, my dear. Have you much knowledge in the arts of battle?"

Ragna

gems
size
build
player
04-19-2014, 11:45 PM

A woman, Ragna had not thought of that either. She had never been able to choose romance, she would never wish anything like herself upon future lovers or offspring. In fact, she hated pups, had something of a envious for their solitary innocence. One thing she hadn't ever had was a childhood, and she knew she never would have one. Long past her though, she then started to casually lick at her cut. It would heal in no time, no herbs would be required a simple rock had cut through it during her walk here.
Ragna raised her ears though when her question was answered and then something else was asked of her. "I would be lying if I said I had all the experience in the world, I have no formal training, but if put to work I'd learn quickly and put in an effort." Her ears flicked, curiously her sea-green eyes held no emotion like a wall. "Why do you ask?" she kept her tone polite.

Speech,

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-20-2014, 01:44 PM

D?gmar listened patiently as Ragna spoke. Excellent. She sounded like a wolf with excellent potential to grow as a warrior. A little odd, it wasn't in the nature of Arcanum to turn away pupils that were willing to learn. Anyone that felt out of place or unwanted was welcome in Arcanum as long as they trained and fought and weren't afraid to draw blood. Violence was engrained in the Arcanum way of life.

"I am D?gmar Thyre, Ragna, Marquis of Arcanum. I ask because I am in charge of training the warriors of my pack and we are always on the look out for those with potential. I believe you have the potential to become a fierce warrioress. Come with me to Arcanum and leave behind this life of waiting."